PDA

View Full Version : ScummVM DS v0.9.1 Beta 1

wraggster
September 24th, 2006, 22:41
AgentQ (http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/) has released a new version of ScummVM for the Nintendo DS, heres whats new:

This is still a beta, so there's no full instructions yet. Using it should be the same as with version 0.61, except the build you need to use for your game may have changed.

Please let me know of any bugs you find, and whether it runs on your card reader, by posting in the forum below. The driver has been updated for M3 and SD devices, so the compatibility may have improved, there is also now NinjaSD support. Max Media Dock support is being worked on and will probably appear in the next beta. There is no G6 support.

Build A: All Lucasarts games
Build B: Beneath a Steel Sky, Flight of the Amazon Queen
Build C: Simon the Sorcerer 1/2, Legend of Kyrandia, Gobliiins

Here are the new features:

* New Games Supported: Simon the Sorcerer 2 and Legend of Kyrandia
* Made the DS turn off when you quit a game
* Updated flash device drivers
* Added a 200% scale option for the zoomed view
* Change zoom range for the zoomed view so you can zoom right out
* Speed increase!
* Fixed crashing when saving in Beneath a Steel Sky
* Fixed inventory not appearing in Beneath a Steel Sky
* Fixed incorrect colours in frontend
* Made frontend more responsive

The final version will be released when the rest of the ScummVM team release 0.9.1. This should be within a month or so.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

JKKDARK
September 24th, 2006, 22:43
tihis version is nice. Keep the good work, AgentQ ;)

biomechanic
September 25th, 2006, 10:09
AgentQ (http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/) There is no G6 support.

why oh WHY! *sob*

skulkk
September 25th, 2006, 11:06
ds Phat/ SC SD (latest firmware)

No go for me, just seems to switch the ds off. Last version works Tho, looking forward to a version that works on my sc sd and can zoom out to fit the whole screen on. Loads of fun to re-visit Dott and Sam n Max - cheers and keep up the good work it's appreciated (laughing my socks off while max the rabbit mames people right, left and centre.) - ta

zanysmash
September 26th, 2006, 12:07
not working on SCLite...

Tried the renaming method of ds.gba file as well, but it keeps failing (loading stop or flashcart not found).