PDA

View Full Version : Sweet gaming deals?

The Hombrew Hunter
September 25th, 2006, 00:35
What sweet video game deals have YOU gotten in the past?

Mine are...

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest-$1 USD!
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars-$1 USD!
F-Zero-$2 USD!
Chrono Trigger....$2 USD!!!!!
Super Mario World-$1.50 USD!
Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue-$5 USD!
Secret of Mana-Once my sister's boyfriend gives it up, free!
Donkey Kong-FREE!
Gray Game Boy Phat-FREE!
More games for GB-FREE!
Kirby Super Star-$3 USD!
Star Fox-$1 USD!
SNES Small, Legend of Zelda:Link's Adventure, some other random games-$20 USD!
Super Game Boy-$5 USD!
Super Mario All-Stars-$3 USD!

In short, I am one lucky little bast. 'Specially with Chrono Trigger. That redneck didn't know he sold me a $35 game for $2 usd. Hehe...mortals.

Dull Blade
September 25th, 2006, 03:17
Well, my latest deal was about 6 months ago, I was browsing some game shops and I found 2 unopened dreamcast games, each $2 canadian. one was Marval vs capcon 2, and the other was PSO v2. I dont know, but I here those 2 games are pritty desirable, especially sealed.

BrooksyX
September 25th, 2006, 05:17
Well my bro got his psp for $50, a regular gba, and a copy halo 1 pc. Pissed me off because 2 weeks before that I payed $250 for mine.

Shilo
September 26th, 2006, 02:10
I payed $20 for a Virtual Boy in excalent condition with 3 games. And when the N64 was going out, I went to K-Mart and saw that they had Paper Mario (had just reteded it and was hooked) and it said $49.99. I asked my dad and he said maybe. As we was ringing it up the guy said "I rang up a game the other day and it rang up $10, so maybe this one is cheap as well". Sure enough the game rang up $5 :D

The Hombrew Hunter
September 26th, 2006, 02:16
Ownage.

My mom got Virtual Boy (In box) with 7 games and almost all booklets...for 5 FRIGGIN DOLLARS!

My cousin gave me one with Mario Tennis, Teleroboxer, and Wario Land for free.

My friend owned Paper Mario, and I played it and was all "WHOLEY SHIZZNET!" and the redemption place nearby gave me a copy (shrinkwrapped) for 9000 tickets, when back then it took a good hour to get for like...10 dollars. My mom and I owned two machines that are gone...Ah, those days were awesome. We still have 15000 tickets. Maybe, if I'm a lucky bast, I can get a downgradable PSP.

Cap'n 1time
September 26th, 2006, 03:25
I got the ULTRA RARE Mega Man X 2 cartridge for $1 a year ago in a random garage sell... still works perfectly.

Video_freak
September 26th, 2006, 06:06
I got my ULTRA RARE NES for $0. :)

The Hombrew Hunter
September 26th, 2006, 12:15
NES' aren't rare!

I got like...3 in thishouse. And like...5 SMB3's.

CHRONO TRIGGER'S STILL DAMN RARE!

I SAW a Super Scope (in box) for 5 dollars, and dammit my parents didn't let me get it! It came with a cart too...