PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden has nukes?

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2006, 06:00
i was just watching the Glenn Beck on CNN and saw a report that Al Queada has nuclear weapons and is planning to use them on major American cities.Al Queada has issued a warning to all muslims to leave major American cities.Very worrying.
I read a book back in 1998 called "Behold a Pale Horse" and in this book it was said that martial law would be issued in the united states because of a threat of terrorists being in theus with a suitcase nuke,THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 1989 and the author William Cooper was assasinated in his home two months after 911.
Kinda odd since the US and CIA supported and helped arm AL Queada during the war in Afghanistan.
Anybody familiar with the writing of Fredrich Hegel,the principal I'm refering to is the basis of how the emperor came to power in starwars ROTS.This is just an example most people can reference.Damned if we do,damned if we don't.Do we give up our rights to stop terrorists?Ask Ben Franklin about that one.This is not good.

Video_freak
September 25th, 2006, 06:01
Shit! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Edit: I just looked on CNN.com and there's nothing on this.

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2006, 06:05
I try to take most conspiricy stuff with a grain of salt,but this recent warning really worries me.I seriously just saw this warning from Al Queada on CNN like 15mins ago

Look on GlennBeck.com, his show said the interview with the journalist who interviewed Bin Laden would be there.

I swear I would not make something like this up

Kaiser
September 25th, 2006, 06:14
LOL Glenn Beck

I wouldn't take anything this douche bag says to seriously.

This is the same guy Maddox owned a while back
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2006, 06:19
It wasn't him that said it though,and I don't particularly take him seriously.
It was a muslim journalist that interviewed Bin Laden many times,Glenn Beck was interviewing him.
But seriously with the amount of missing nuclear material from the US and Russia, not to mention Irans enrichment program I don't doubt that they have the capability.Everybody and thier cousin has nukes these days,most just aren't willing to use them.

Edit:If thing get weird here in the US I'm coming to live in your neck of the woods Kaiser,LOL
It's not that I even like Glenn Beck ,I don't particularly but I see a dangerous state being incrementaly produced here in the US.One where they ask us to give up liberties for security,similar to 1984.Heck if martial law were declared in the US Bush would stay president,I can't stand Bush.Not that the democratic party has any better alternatives.

kando
September 25th, 2006, 06:34
Edit:If thing get weird here in the US I'm coming to live in your neck of the woods kaiser,LOL

join the club :D

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2006, 06:40
Funny link Kaiser but I think it's wrong on one point:Why would they bother to take out a college kid when chances are most people don't take the movie seriously anyway.Killing somebody like that would almost be like an admission

Hey kando,we can carpool,LOL :)

Crap,and this news comes just as i finally get a good job.LOL

mcvader
September 25th, 2006, 07:23
Bin laded couldn't find a toothbrush nevermind a nuke:)
If he did have one he'd be dying from Radiation Poisoning by now.
Maybe Russia gave him some, Putin was KGB and i'm sure he want's to cause a rukus!

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2006, 07:27
Well he sure found those buildings in New York.If anybody gave him nukes from Russia it would probably have been the mafia, as i'm pretty sure he don't like the Russian government much.He was at war with them for a number of years.
Let us not forget Pakistan has nukes as well.

Accordion
September 25th, 2006, 16:43
this is funny...your thinking too small...america controls all

kando
September 25th, 2006, 17:04
Well he sure found those buildings in New York.

you could be in jersey and find those buildings ><

well now....eventually...."that" building :(

SSaxdude
September 25th, 2006, 21:30
This is the same guy Maddox owned a while back
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

I saw that a while back. That guy doesn't explain why there isn't a conspiracy or anything.

I'd like to see him "debunk" this: http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhyIndeedDidtheWorldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletely Collapse.pdf

The Hombrew Hunter
September 25th, 2006, 22:02
I say...

Nuke the f*ck out of the terrorist countries.

Sorry to who I offend, but it could make a hell of a difference.

It's like I always say, kill or be killed.

Dull Blade
September 25th, 2006, 22:38
Every one knows that bin laden is already dead. All those video tapes they keep finding on the news are old ones, he probably died when the Americans were bombing the afgan mountains.

Masta-G
September 25th, 2006, 22:44
I'm from holland and don't know what to believe.. Personally I saw the "Loose Change 2nd Part" on video.google.com i watched the whole thing.. Makes me believe the bush administration set the whole 911 scene up to spread fear and making people agree with his so called war-on-terror plans... If the video speaks the truth then your president really sucks donkey dicks.. So many lifes to gain free oil from iraq...

Cap'n 1time
September 25th, 2006, 23:05
mr bin laden had kidney failure issues and was on a dyalasys machine. I dont think hes dead, but you cant do much when your linked to a machine. that says nothing for what the organization is capable of... but i think its unlikley they have nukes.