PDA

View Full Version : Paper Flight GBA

fatnickc
September 25th, 2006, 20:45
This game is still in the planning stages, but I can give a brief overview.
Paper Flight GBA is a down-scrolling paper aeroplane flight 'sim'. It will include a Time Attack mode, a Challenge ('score attack') mode, a Marathon mode and a Level Editor mode. Expect initial screenshots in a while.

monaug5
September 26th, 2006, 09:23
excellent work Nick i am glad you have entered

Wally
September 26th, 2006, 13:54
fatnickc - will this be like the mac game 'Glider' ???

ACID
September 26th, 2006, 14:19
Very interesting.

D0N
September 26th, 2006, 18:49
Yeah it does look interesting..hope you get out a release soon :)

fatnickc
October 1st, 2006, 17:36
The game is still very much in the planning stages, as I've been away this week. Next weekend looks like a good time for me to start, so expect some activity then.

fatnickc
October 8th, 2006, 17:44
I have only just been able to get on the PC after my brother has been searching for solutions to his PC failing to POST, and it seems unlikely I will be able to stay on for long enough to make a start. In a week's time, I will have started.

monaug5
October 9th, 2006, 12:31
excellent work i hope a release will come soon i will have a November first release for Jester Corp DS:)

fatnickc
October 9th, 2006, 19:33
I've finished a quick menu. The menu is by no means final, and none of the modes are available right now, but it is a start.

fatnickc
October 16th, 2006, 19:34
I had a few spare minutes so I've done a scrolling engine (well, all it really needed was changing the mode and incrementing y every Vsync, but yea). Press A anywhere on the menu to be transported to a world of watching the background scroll by. My artist hasn't done any backgrounds yet, so a temporary one is in place with a few question marks. Up speeds up scroll, down slows down scroll.

Oh, and:

fatnickc - will this be like the mac game 'Glider' ???
I have no idea, not owning a Mac. Sorry!

From now on, the latest version will also be available from the first post.

monaug5
October 24th, 2006, 18:02
nice work so far any updates my good friend? :D

fatnickc
November 27th, 2006, 07:00
It's fairly unlikely I'll do anything more on this, but you never know.

monaug5
November 27th, 2006, 22:44
ok i see i have decided to code and enter the neoflash compo in march