PDA

View Full Version : CPS2PSP v1.01

wraggster
September 25th, 2006, 23:13
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html) has released a new version of his CPS2 emulator for the PSP, heres the translated whats new:

Modification/correction item ver.1.01
Unless roms there is a cache directory in the same class as the directory, becoming not be able to start
 Because it was, correction. In the same way as the time before cache directory directly under the cps2psp directory
 Only you use.
Kernel Mode it seems that it becomes not be able to end why edition with Home, but compiling
 When it does again to do, the pattern which is repaired. Cause is unclear.

This emu comes in 2 versions one for kernal Mode and one for normal.

Download and Give Feedback & Compatibility Reports Via Comments

hatebreeder
September 25th, 2006, 23:16
yay! this is the psp's best emu

JKKDARK
September 25th, 2006, 23:21
yay new version. Good job NJ ;)

ACID
September 25th, 2006, 23:28
Great i didnt see it this morningwhen i checked his site. Thanks NJ

pkmaximum
September 25th, 2006, 23:39
Great hopefully, I won't get that error again, I'll post after and tell you guys how it goes =D

emuking
September 25th, 2006, 23:44
nice more marvel vs capcom for me :D

RetroGoth
September 25th, 2006, 23:46
awesome!

delt31
September 25th, 2006, 23:49
you guys see any difference? also i don't need to reconvert my cache right?

pkmaximum
September 25th, 2006, 23:50
YAY it worked for me this time, its strange, on how I did the same exact methods on the previous versioin and it didn't work =S

Maybe it had something to do with my memory card. I updated the cache converter and everything.

Well at least its working now ^_^

masterpsp2.6
September 26th, 2006, 00:32
wat kind of roms do i put with this?? and where do i get them??

NovaKane
September 26th, 2006, 00:36
YAY it worked for me this time, its strange, on how I did the same exact methods on the previous versioin and it didn't work =S

Maybe it had something to do with my memory card. I updated the cache converter and everything.

Well at least its working now ^_^

Finally! I'm glad you got it up and running again. Enjoy...:)

you guys see any difference? also i don't need to reconvert my cache right?

It's sort of time consuming, but it might best if you update your cache files. A lot of the fighting games run WAY better. Marvel Superheroes Vs. Street Fighter has improved alot.

Keep up the great work NJ...:cool:

M!ckeY
September 26th, 2006, 00:39
wat kind of roms do i put with this?? and where do i get them??
you can't ask for roms on here

shrimpidy
September 26th, 2006, 00:59
Marvel Vs Capcom was my favorite game on the PS1

bosanova_x
September 26th, 2006, 00:59
exelent!!!

looking forward to testing tomo.

night.

mungrin
September 26th, 2006, 02:03
how do the fighting games run.They were unplayable before.

PSPworshiper
September 26th, 2006, 02:07
how do the fighting games run.They were unplayable before.

Marvel super heroes vs street fighter runs near perfect in kernel with fps limit on and 0 frameskip :D

meatwad9093
September 26th, 2006, 02:44
I tried 3 roms today and non work. it keeps saying ,
you wont be able to make it work correctly , dont bother. I tried marvel vs streetfight last comment someone said it works.It doesnt for me also marval vs capcom.Am i doing somehtin wrong or what? i put the cache into the cache folder too????

pibs
September 26th, 2006, 03:38
this version is great! mvc runs decently enough for gameplay :D

M!ckeY
September 26th, 2006, 03:40
i have 6 games for this and they all run at perfect speed even my Giga Wing game, which has a bunch of stuff happening on the screen all the time :)

Zombo
September 26th, 2006, 03:55
I just noticed I got 9 Roms >_< One of my favorite Emu's of all time (Heck I might even add 1 more game :P)

masterpsp2.6
September 26th, 2006, 03:59
but wat kind of roms do i put with the emulator??? i know where to get them....

M!ckeY
September 26th, 2006, 04:03
They have to be games that are obviously made for the CPS2

Lodis
September 26th, 2006, 04:06
I tried 3 roms today and non work. it keeps saying ,
you wont be able to make it work correctly , dont bother. I tried marvel vs streetfight last comment someone said it works.It doesnt for me also marval vs capcom.Am i doing somehtin wrong or what? i put the cache into the cache folder too????

To get those games to work you need to have a copy of the 1MB sized Clone version of it for each non working rom as well as another copy of its cache file.

I have been playing Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Vs Capcom, Xmen Vs Street Fighter and Xmen Children of the Atom. They are all playable and are full speed (or near) on the right settings. I have also been playing the Street Fighter games as well.

This emulator is my favourite alongside gpSP, SnesTYL and CPS1, I am really grateful to the Dev for coding this. I wonder how much difference there is between the kernel and non Kernel mode versions in terms of performance.

Keep up the great work!!

Zombo
September 26th, 2006, 04:10
Damn all that time it took to convert,all games missing a tile usage and 3 don't work.

EDIT: How dumb of me,it's because I didn't even put the cache files in :p

Anyway has anybody played Darkstalkers? It seems like a fun game but I've never tryed it.

M!ckeY
September 26th, 2006, 04:14
yeah, i played Darkstalkers, and yes it is a fun game :)

pkmaximum
September 26th, 2006, 04:38
Marvel Vs. Cap com is definently a reffered favorite by most people on the emulation scene. Also Street Fighter Alpha 3 was a good game too ^_^

Also is there any word on NJ and his ad hoc function for CPS-1 emulation?

Zombo
September 26th, 2006, 04:47
So did anybody get....
X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel Vs. Street Fighter
I know it's complete as they ran good on the computer emulators,I tried caching it but no luck can anyone help?

EsCO823
September 26th, 2006, 06:03
updating these caches are a pain in the ass. ohh well if does require it to run these games well, so be it. Well here's something mind boggling ... rumor has it Street Fighter 4 is supposed to come out next year in the arcades. My guess is that they're done putting out games for CPSIII. Could this game very well be running on a new system or does CPSIV exsist? mmmm interesting? I doubt it would be on the Naomi system, the Naomi just happens to be a beefed up CPSII. Which we all know both systems are not possible for emulation :(

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 06:31
i have firmware 1.50 can i use kernel mode or should i use the the regular 1

kando
September 26th, 2006, 06:52
So did anybody get....
X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel Vs. Street Fighter
I know it's complete as they ran good on the computer emulators,I tried caching it but no luck can anyone help?

they all run rather smoothly once the psp has pre-cached the sprites it needs...in the newer versions it runs near flawless, tho they can be a "tad" bit slow at times....the older ones run smoother than the newer ones (xcota/msh/xmvsf)...ull need to name them mvcu.zip, xmvsfr1.zip, mshu.zip, and mvsfu.zip.

cheers :)

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 06:55
never mind just got marvel vs capcom to work it is a bit faster i hope one day NJ can get it to full speed

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 06:57
i have all the games i want but not xmen vs street fighter and i cant find one that works so close to the full cps2 collection damm it i will find it one day

kando
September 26th, 2006, 07:04
its out there, just search hard....or when u make enough posts to be able to pm, send me one and ill help ya :)

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 07:07
how many post do i need

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 07:08
do u have aol

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 07:09
what settings do u run marvel vs capcom on do u put on the 60 fps limit

kando
September 26th, 2006, 07:15
dunno how many posts u need...i run all games at 60 fps limit....mvc i use 1 frameskip...16:9 zoom, raster off, vsync off.

M!ckeY
September 26th, 2006, 07:17
i think you need like 15 posts to PM, oh and darthhaze, try not to double post so much, or they might get mad

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 08:09
ok i have xmen vs street fighter now do i have to rename the file like i did mvsc cause the emulator said (you wont be able to make it work correctly dont bother ) can someone help

mr_nick666
September 26th, 2006, 08:30
Better and better! :D Yet another homebrew coder that never ceases to deliver! :p

Mr. Shizzy
September 26th, 2006, 08:45
Thanks again NJ! :D This is one of my fav emu's on the PSP. You are an amazing coder. :)

aleborri
September 26th, 2006, 10:37
Awesome, Marvel vs Capcom with sound is very playable.

A bit offtopic, but anyone knows if CPS1 emulator from NJ got any update with load/save, or it's still missing in the latest version? tia.

delt31
September 26th, 2006, 12:45
i think the converter is the same as version 1.0???? I don't think you need to reconvert all the roms? You guys have reconverted even if you did that for the 1.0 version?

snkrock25
September 26th, 2006, 13:14
hey guys, lil free hint:

it's a lot easier to rename the parent rom rather than even bother to search for the clone rom. dont ask me how or why, the important thing is that it works.

(i.e. rename mvsc.zip = mvscu.zip)

Veskgar
September 26th, 2006, 14:08
hey guys, lil free hint:

it's a lot easier to rename the parent rom rather than even bother to search for the clone rom. dont ask me how or why, the important thing is that it works.

Wow! That works? Thanks for the tip.

i have firmware 1.50 can i use kernel mode or should i use the the regular 1
YES! 1.50 firmware allows many more resources to be utilized by homebrew. Including kernel. So use the kernel version of this EMU. And for those of you with firmwares OTHER than 1.50, DOWNGRADE if you can!

ACID
September 26th, 2006, 14:21
hey guys, lil free hint:

Interesting will try it. Cause before if you didnt have bouth in the roms folder it woulnd play the game

Lodis
September 26th, 2006, 14:41
hey guys, lil free hint:

I just tried this with marvel Superheroes or msh.zip renamed to mshu.zip and it did not work giving an error ''ERROR: File not found or CRC32 not correct. ''CPU1''

In fact, it did not work with any of them until I added the clone rom and the corresponding cache back again.

ACID
September 26th, 2006, 14:42
Lodis i agree you do need bought in. I wonder if his just renaming the second and adding bouth.

neosan
September 26th, 2006, 16:11
So running in Kernel mode with with 2.6 bios wont work well??

NJisMYhome
September 26th, 2006, 18:31
never mind just got marvel vs capcom to work it is a bit faster i hope one day NJ can get it to full speed

how do u get it to run, do u have to rename it to mvscu.zip to work???

NJisMYhome
September 26th, 2006, 18:45
how do u change the screen mode

darthhaze420
September 26th, 2006, 20:58
yeah i just rename it from mvsc to mvsvcu the same for msh i just cant get xmen vs street fighter to work even after i change the name i still get CRC32 as far as changeing ur screen mode when u start the rom press start+select and the options will come up

snkrock25
September 26th, 2006, 21:33
I just tried this with marvel Superheroes or msh.zip renamed to mshu.zip and it did not work giving an error ''ERROR: File not found or CRC32 not correct. ''CPU1''

In fact, it did not work with any of them until I added the clone rom and the corresponding cache back again.

It's always worked this way for me, I still dont have any of the smaller roms and it works fine for me. Sorry if my advise hurt more than it help for you guys :o .

I renamed my parent roms and then created a cache file afterward, so im assuming my cache file is named after my parent rom. I've again tested this with MvsC, MSHvSF and the SFA games. good luck :)

jurkevicz
September 26th, 2006, 22:08
Download both "parent" and "clone" roms. Run cache program on parent rom, delete files in "parent rom" 13.m through 20.m AFTER you cache it to save space in your memory card. Dump files from "parent" rom into "clone" rom, and rename your cache zip like the "clone". mvc.zip to mvcu.zip. No CRC32 ERROR! You don't have to do it to every zip, just the ones that only loads from a "clone"zip.:cool:
Also, I think that NGpsp would be better if it had Kernell access, because the extra memory would enable sound for a lot of games, well not a lot but Samurai Shodown 4 would.

Zombo
September 26th, 2006, 23:06
Can anyone help me with the button combinations to unlock the secret Characters? (Marvel Superheroes,X-Men:COTA,and Marvel Vs Street Fighter)

EsCO823
September 26th, 2006, 23:21
I had trouble with SSF2 .... the coin option is not enabled. And yes I've checked the button settings. Anyone else have this problem?

NovaKane
September 26th, 2006, 23:54
Can anyone help me with the button combinations to unlock the secret Characters? (Marvel Superheroes,X-Men:COTA,and Marvel Vs Street Fighter)

www.gamefaqs.com

NovaKane
September 26th, 2006, 23:56
I had trouble with SSF2 .... the coin option is not enabled. And yes I've checked the button settings. Anyone else have this problem?

Press select to "insert" coins, then press start.

If you press L+R+Select, you enter the dipswitch menu. From there go to configuration and switch from coins to free play.

Zombo
September 27th, 2006, 00:05
Erm that's what I tried Kane :| Im talking about which buttons do you exactly press.

masterpsp2.6
September 27th, 2006, 05:47
im lost can someone tell me how to get this emu to run....email me on wat to do and things i have to have! [email protected]

NovaKane
September 27th, 2006, 11:12
Erm that's what I tried Kane :| Im talking about which buttons do you exactly press.

Marvel Superheroes Vs. Street Fighter
Fight as Evil Sakura
Hold Start, move to Hulk's square, then hold Right for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight as Mega Zangief
Hold Start, move to Blackheart's square, then hold Left for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight as Mephisto
Hold Start, move to Omega Red's square, then hold Down for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight as Shadow Charlie
Hold Start, move to Dhalsim's square, then hold Up for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight as Spider-Man (in Spider Armor)
Hold Start, move to Ryu's square, then hold Down for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight as U.S. Agent
Hold Start, move to Bison's square, then hold Up for at least five seconds and press either Jab + Fierce or Short + Roundhouse.

Fight Secret Characters
Evil Sakura - Perform 5 Team Super Finishes
Evil Zangief - Perform 6 Team Super Finishes
Shadow Charlie - Perform 7 Team Super Finishes

X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
Play as Akuma
When at the character select screen, highlight Magneto, Juggernaut, Dhalsim, or M. Bison and press Up

Play as Alpha Chun-Li
While at the character select screen, highlight Chun-Li, hold the start button, and press any action button.

Marvel Vs. Capcom
Play as Gold War Machine
Highlight Zangief and then press:

Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Right, Down, Down, Left, Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Left, Left, Down, Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up

Play as Hyper Venom
Highlight Chun-Li and then press:

Right, Down, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Left, Up

Play as Lilith
To play as lilith (In morrigans body)
Put your cursor on Zangief, then press:

Leftx2 Downx2 Rightx2 Upx2 Downx4 Leftx2 Upx4 Right Left
Downx4 Rightx2 Upx4 Leftx2 Downx4 Right Down

Make sure that you pick her as your first character or she will not be available

Play as Orange Hulk
Highlight Chun-Li at the character selection screen. Then, press Right(2), Down(2), Left(2), Right(2), Down(2), Left(2), Up(4), Down(2), Right(2), Up(2), Down(4), Up(4), Left, Up. Orange Hulk will appear above Ryu.

Play as Roll
At the character selection screen, highlight Zangief, then press Left(2), Down(2), Right(2), Down(2), Left(2), Up, Right, Up(2), Right(2). Roll will appear to the right of Mega Man.

Play as Shadow Lady
At the character selection screen, highlight Morrigan and press: Up, Right (x2), Down (x4), Left (x2), Up (x4), Right (x2), Left (x2), Down (x2), Right (x2), Down (x2), Left (x2), Up (x2), Right (x2), Up (x2), Left (x2), Down (x5). Upon correct entry, Shadow Lady will appear

There are more codes listed if you actually go to the site and check.

SmashinGit
September 27th, 2006, 12:35
Didn't even know all these extra charactures were available, thanks.

neosan
September 27th, 2006, 19:13
Why doesnt someone put all those in then post a game saves for the rest of us heh. =)

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 20:37
don't be lazy, just do the codes yourself >.>

NovaKane
September 28th, 2006, 01:18
Marvel Super Heroes
Double Your Power
Quickly after you choose your character, press P1 and P2 at the same time.

Fight as Anita
Press MP, LP, LEFT, LK, MK at the Character Selection Screen.

Fight as Dr Doom
Press MK, LP, DOWN, LK, MP at the Character Selection Screen.

Fight as Thanos
Press HK, MP, MP, UP at the Character Selection Screen.

Use Gems
Hold both STARTs at the Versus Screen.

X-Men: Children of the Atom
Fight as Akuma
Highlight Spiral at the character selection screen, wait two seconds, then press Left until Iceman is highlighted. Wait two seconds, then press Right, Up, Right, Right, Down to highlight Silver Samurai. Wait two seconds then press HP + LK + HK.

Street Fighter Alpha 2
Play as Evil Ryu
To select Evil Ryu:

1. Highlight Ryu at the character select screen, press the Start button and hold it for one second, then release.
2. Move the cursor Right, then Up, then Down, then Left. (This will highlight Adon, then Akuma, then Adon again and back to Ryu.)
3. With the cursor on Ryu again, press and hold Start for one second. While holding start, press any two Punch or two Kick buttons to select his alternate colours. If done correctly, Ryu's skin tone will be slightly darker than normal.

Street Fighter Alpha
Play as Akuma
Put the cursor on the random select box on your side, and hold start, then press: Player 1: Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, then press Jab+Fierce or Short+Roundhouse Player 2: Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Right, then press Jab+Fierce or Short+Roundhouse

Play as Dan
Put the cursor on the random select box on your side, and hold start, then press:

Jab, Short, Forward, Roundhouse, Fierce, Strong
or
Fierce, Roundhouse, Forward, Short, Jab, Strong

Play as M.Bison
Put the cursor on the random select box on your side, and hold start, then press: Player 1: Down, Down, Left, Left, Down, Left, Left, then press Jab+Fierce or Short+Roundhouse
Player 2: Down, Down, Right, Right, Down, Right, Right, then press Jab+Fierce or Short+Roundhouse

There are more codes on gamefaqs.com

Zombo
September 28th, 2006, 02:04
don't be lazy, just do the codes yourself >.>

I know the codes.. :| It's just don't know which button to press. (Like is X is Round Kick or somethin) I tried holdin Start,and press the directional buttons,but im entirely lost on what EXACT buttons to press.

EDIT:Got every other code working now to do Marvel Super Heroes and X-Men:COTA.

NovaKane
September 28th, 2006, 04:19
I know the codes.. :| It's just don't know which button to press. (Like is X is Round Kick or somethin) I tried holdin Start,and press the directional buttons,but im entirely lost on what EXACT buttons to press.

EDIT:Got every other code working now to do Marvel Super Heroes and X-Men:COTA.

For Marvel Superheroes or any of the other games, when you put the codes in, do the characters stay in the game until you turn it off?

Or if you lose, do you have to put the code in again?

For SFA2, I know you have to put the code in everytime for Evil Ryu.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder if there would be a way to save all of the characters. I don't know if it would work though since it seems like you could only use one or two (in a Vs. game) at a time =/

kando
September 28th, 2006, 04:42
what i would do is download all the different versions of a game, put all the individual files into one zip file, ex. mvsu.zip, and viola. once the cache is made u can delete files .13 and up, for example, .13~.28 or even higher.

good luck!

Who
September 29th, 2006, 16:20
Which buttons are what?... .. X = Super kick.. some 1 please make a button list for the marvel games.. and xmen .. SF .. etc.. please...

NovaKane
September 29th, 2006, 18:12
Which buttons are what?... .. X = Super kick.. some 1 please make a button list for the marvel games.. and xmen .. SF .. etc.. please...

The buttons are the same for all of the Capcom fighting games...

Punch Buttons
Square = Jab (low punch, LP)
Triangle = Strong (medium punch, MP)
L1 = Fierce (high punch, HP)

Kick Buttons
X = Short (low kick, LK)
Circle = Forward (medium kick, MK)
R1 = Roundhouse (high kick, HK)

jurkevicz
September 29th, 2006, 22:21
with information about an update on CPS1 1.0. I wonder what is says...:) and when it is going to be released.

NovaKane
September 30th, 2006, 01:49
with information about an update on CPS1 1.0. I wonder what is says...:) and when it is going to be released.

NJ comes through always so I hope we get the save state for CPS1 this time. I haven't really played that emu in awhile because I always end up starting over any game I start. Games like Slam Masters take awhile to beat.

I hope someone can translate the info soon...

Jmanultra
October 1st, 2006, 01:39
nice more marvel vs capcom for me :D

I've got just about everything running on my bud's PSP with the exception of Marvel/X-Men vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. When I go into the CPS2 list of roms it gives me a message not to bother trying. How can I get it to run? I'm using a 2.0 firmware PSP with the GTA eloader method. Please help!

Baboon
October 1st, 2006, 12:05
CPS2 rocks! - and as McDonald's would say "I'm loving it"! :) ...NJ's work on this emulator is just second to none... possibly the best emu for psp?? :D

After reconverting the cache files the games are running sooo smooth now.

Its all good! :D

NovaKane
October 1st, 2006, 16:48
I've got just about everything running on my bud's PSP with the exception of Marvel/X-Men vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. When I go into the CPS2 list of roms it gives me a message not to bother trying. How can I get it to run? I'm using a 2.0 firmware PSP with the GTA eloader method. Please help!

The difference with games like the ones you mentioned is that you'll need both the parent and clone roms to run the game.

Example:
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (Euro) ----> 20+ MB (parent)
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (US) ----> 1+ MB (clone)

I estimated the sizes but you see my point. Just make a cache file for one of them and you're good.

pkmaximum
October 1st, 2006, 16:56
I always found most clones to not work though on the CPS-2 emulator. Usually I stick to the original Euro rom. Correct me if I'm wrong plz =P Because I would love to save space on my 2 gig, if I can.

Can't get enough movies and roms on your PSP XD

NovaKane
October 1st, 2006, 17:23
I always found most clones to not work though on the CPS-2 emulator. Usually I stick to the original Euro rom. Correct me if I'm wrong plz =P Because I would love to save space on my 2 gig, if I can.

Can't get enough movies and roms on your PSP XD

A lot of roms like AVP, Darkstalkers 1, X-Men: COTA etc. don't need clone roms to run them at all.

Just these roms (out of the ones I have) do need clones:
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
- Marvel Super Heroes
- Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
- Armored Warriors (this is a good beat em up)
- Cyberbots
- Marvel Vs. Capcom

Jmanultra
October 1st, 2006, 18:56
Thanks for the help! One more thing though; I read elsewhere on this thread that I had to add a "u" to the end of the Marvel vs Capcom zip and cache name. Do I need to add a "u" to the end of Marvel/ X-Men vs Street Fighter and Cyberbots as well? Once again, thank you for the help!

NovaKane
October 2nd, 2006, 03:56
Thanks for the help! One more thing though; I read elsewhere on this thread that I had to add a "u" to the end of the Marvel vs Capcom zip and cache name. Do I need to add a "u" to the end of Marvel/ X-Men vs Street Fighter and Cyberbots as well? Once again, thank you for the help!

Example:
The file name for Marvel Vs. Capcom's parent rom will be named mvsc.zip.

The file name for Marvel Vs. Capcom's clone rom will be named mvscu.zip.

When you convert that clone rom, the cache file will automatically be named with u in it.

cleardragon
October 4th, 2006, 05:46
Example:
The file name for Marvel Vs. Capcom's parent rom will be named mvsc.zip.

The file name for Marvel Vs. Capcom's clone rom will be named mvscu.zip.

When you convert that clone rom, the cache file will automatically be named with u in it.

so you put all 3 files to play the game? i have marvel vs capcom and still cant get it to work..

cleardragon
October 4th, 2006, 08:19
wow so messing sround with it all nite i got it to finally work..but didnt need to rename the files after all..just downloaded the emaulator again. i guess that was it

stallE
October 19th, 2006, 21:31
this hot

SaGe3k
November 23rd, 2006, 21:04
This is just Awesome.. thanx for uploading this!!