PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 07

wraggster
September 26th, 2006, 06:39
New PSP Game released:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-nba07-jap.jpg

NBA LIVE 07 plays as good as it looks with gameplay advancements that build upon the depth and authenticity that the NBA LIVE franchise has delivered for more than a decade. NBA LIVE 07 introduces the next generation of basketball gameplay with EA SPORTS Total Freestyle Control, a new feature that gives users more control over athletes than ever. By introducing a next generation AI system that is both intuitive and intelligent, combined with advancements to fan-favorite features like All-Star Weekend and Dynasty Mode, NBA LIVE 07 continues to deliver its award-winning gameplay experience. This year NBA LIVE 07 partners with the worldwide leader in sports to deliver more ESPN content in-game while you play than ever before.

More info /buy Here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9509&lsaid=219793

ACID
September 26th, 2006, 18:10
Now this is a great looking game for ballers.

JKKDARK
September 26th, 2006, 19:59
New ea game :)

briyan
September 26th, 2006, 20:09
bout to pick this one up at circuit city for $29..but the firmware concerns me..does anybody know what firmware is required or might be required to run this game?

shrimpidy
September 26th, 2006, 23:53
I don't understand how one plays these games. I tried the first one thta was out fur the PSP and I personally thought it sucked balls. No offense to those who liked it. I dont c why people would play games like this. (i've never really played any sports games for more than 10 min)

Video_freak
September 26th, 2006, 23:57
I don't like to play sports on my video game consoles- especially my PSP. I rather just go play. :)

briyan
September 27th, 2006, 05:23
yah i have to agree on that. nba live 06 on the PSP was not that great but i neeed my ea sports fix every now and then..madden 07 i think is one fine game and the one before it wasn't great..here's to hoping nba live will be better this year..i'll find out tomorrow..dang circuit city didn't have it today..

YourStillWithMe
September 27th, 2006, 17:48
EA sports gamers play these games (As I do) because we love sports. Online play is very cool its much smoother than nba 06 it requires 2.71 whew! i was doing a drumroll when i inserted the game i heart devhook!!!

It's fun and i could say the same about shooter games i dont see how people play them to me, there all the same games as others see sports its all relative.

ex-I hate Halo its just another shooter game thats overrated but eh its just not my thing as sports may not be yours :)

ACID
September 27th, 2006, 17:49
bout to pick this one up at circuit city for $29..but the firmware concerns me..does anybody know what firmware is required or might be required to run this game?
You can play it with devhook 2.71:D

briyan
September 28th, 2006, 07:56
freakin' sweeeeeeeeeeeet!:D

rdetagle
September 28th, 2006, 08:44
bout to pick this one up at circuit city for $29..

$29?!?! Man that's cheap! are u sure it's not sony's NBA or NBA Live 06?

Sadly, we dont have circuit city where i live (vancouver).

I've been waiting a full year for this to come out, i love hoops and EA makes the best hoops games. The PS2 is always better, tho.

briyan
September 28th, 2006, 20:43
$29?!?! Man that's cheap! are u sure it's not sony's NBA or NBA Live 06?

Sadly, we dont have circuit city where i live (vancouver).

I've been waiting a full year for this to come out, i love hoops and EA makes the best hoops games. The PS2 is always better, tho.

yup it's nba live 07 alright but they still don't have it..release date was last tuesday and it hasn't been in stock until today all day.:mad: i'm hoping it'll be in stock at 5 this PM coz if not i'll get the price match at meijer's and get it there:p .

i somehow wish 2ksports would release 2k7 for the PSP since I like that a lot better than live myself:rolleyes: .