PDA

View Full Version : PS1P Official Announcement - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

Pages : 1 [2]

NeoXCS
September 27th, 2006, 01:34
any1 else notice the similarities of the names psxp and ps1p?

Maybe because one means the original name for the Playstation (PSX) but for the PSP hence psxp. And the other is ps1p obviously becuase the Playstation is known more commonly now as (PS1) and the fact that its on PSP! ;)

stotheamuel
September 27th, 2006, 01:37
pretty good news..

Paiku
September 27th, 2006, 02:02
Castlevania and xenogears on my mind.... *implodes*

pkmaximum
September 27th, 2006, 02:06
I just want to play Castle Vania Syphony of the Night. But I guess we are going to have to wait till this emulator reaches a higher part of emulation. And the dyranec engine is built in. Because an emulator such as PS1 purley running off an interpreter alone is just foolish. =[

Muhu
September 27th, 2006, 02:09
Great news and cant wait!

mavsman4457
September 27th, 2006, 02:26
This is such great news. Just sweet. Hopefully now Yoshihiro will pick up his act in an attempt to compete with this awesome coder. Competing ps1 emulators is what I have dreamed about for a long time. And the fact that neither of them is made by Sony is awesome. Screw firmware updates, I still love Sony though because of their hardware. :)

zeromission80
September 27th, 2006, 02:35
I really can't wait for this emu as from the looks of it it seems very promising... Oh and the idiot zeus stole this news and posted it on his totally rumored site.... Lol .. Thats ok i let everyone over there know where it really originated... You should see how he cut out all the dcemu watermarks... Lol what an ASS.... Hey wraggster you tried...:D I'm still on your side this site RULEZ

chiefy
September 27th, 2006, 02:40
Please!!
Tell me this will work on my 2.6
Better yet, tell me and mean it

edited for being impolite

It looks very nice (the emulater) and after the dissapointment of the PSX_P. I hope everyone will be able to enjoy this promissing emulator.

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 02:41
omg i think i'm gonna cry...

Video_freak
September 27th, 2006, 02:45
omg i think i'm gonna cry...
Good or bad?

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 02:47
Good or bad?
they will be tears of joy :)

Video_freak
September 27th, 2006, 02:49
Ok, good. :)

Phantom Azazil
September 27th, 2006, 02:50
I'm with you on that!

dagger89
September 27th, 2006, 02:59
I guess everybody here ingored the fact that wraggster stated in his pre post that he had a build already. :p

hmmmm... PSmonkey hinting to sumthing????.... Anonymous coder and PSmonkey can't release stuff under his name anymore.... hmmmmm.....

In case u didnt know, this came from QJ

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 03:02
how do you know that this came from QJ?

dagger89
September 27th, 2006, 03:07
how do you know that this came from QJ?

http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1063258&postcount=26

http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-homebrew-discussion-12/t-ps1p-new-psp-emu-72236/page3.html

BrooksyX
September 27th, 2006, 03:08
Hey wraggy, think you could "accidentally" leak the emu to web or at least to me?;)

Anyways, do you have any idea when this is going to be released. I am just dying to get my hands on this, especially since my umd drive died so I cant play any regular psp games.

BelmontSlayer
September 27th, 2006, 03:18
Hey wraggy, think you could "accidentally" leak the emu to web or at least to me?;)

Anyways, do you have any idea when this is going to be released. I am just dying to get my hands on this, especially since my umd drive died so I cant play any regular psp games.

ROFL! Although that would be cool, wraggy would never betray the coders...I hope...

Jpdeathblade
September 27th, 2006, 03:20
Big that is the main reason that I backup all my UMD's, Just run a game from devhook so I can have 2 to 3 games without carrying all the umd's.

Anywho "leak" that emu to jpdeathblade =P, you know my email...

sroon
September 27th, 2006, 03:20
Okayp!
First of all PSP Updates sucks!
second STOP ASKING FER A RELEASE!
and third GO GET LAID!
HAH lol jk guys!
im an a happy mood if ya know what i mean!
BTW PSP Updates suckes sooo much because all it is iz random and hurtful comments abd crap!
Like honestly why would MY dear dear Monkey be in there!?!

( O ) ( O )

Bear_XI
September 27th, 2006, 03:27
Hope this to be release soon.

--OFF--

sroon may you plz keep you negative comment about psp updates for you since alot of PPL like it Including me

Muhu
September 27th, 2006, 03:29
Like honestly why would MY dear dear Monkey be in there!?! Your monkey!? Damn dude, but thats a little bit too far.....
Back on Topic: I hope I can play chrono cross full speed. Keep up the good work mystery coder!

dagger89
September 27th, 2006, 03:30
sroon: Nexis2600 is PSmonkey... deal with it, u dont have to be part of only one forum...

So yes, that was Monkey who posted it

Lodis
September 27th, 2006, 03:32
It seems that people have not learnt much from the past. Why do they insist on hyping up emulators so much when they know it will not be at a playable speed?

I am very pleased a Ps1 emulator is coming out for the Psp but I am under no illusions at all. It will not be fast, it has no Dynarec and probably no sound.

Games will not be playable. I also noticed that many people, as Exophase pointed out assumed the statement ''works perfectly'' meant that the emulator was running at full speed. How can an emulator such as this run at full speed without a dynarec and when it is classed as a Beta?

Another thing I notice are people trying to guess the identity of the coder and asking why he is unknown. I would have thought this was pretty obvious.

Sometimes I really wonder about the Psp scene.

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 03:48
we know it has no dynarec or sound, it says that
in the first post >.>

BrooksyX
September 27th, 2006, 03:48
Big that is the main reason that I backup all my UMD's, Just run a game from devhook so I can have 2 to 3 games without carrying all the umd's.

Anywho "leak" that emu to jpdeathblade =P, you know my email...

Yeah I have them all backed up, but in order to use the current devhook your umd drive has to load certain boot instructions (or something like that) from any umd in order to be able to load any game. Since my umd drive wont boot at all most of them time I am basically screwed untill someone finds a way for devhook to work without a umd.

Anyways, back on topic. I sure hope this has some compression support, like gzip or dax. I think dax would be the best because it seems to have really good decompression rates on the fly.

Kloe
September 27th, 2006, 03:52
Looks like i picked a great day to downgrade to 1.5. :D

It seems that people have not learnt much from the past. Why do they insist on hyping up emulators so much when they know it will not be at a playable speed?

I am very pleased a Ps1 emulator is coming out for the Psp but I am under no illusions at all. It will not be fast, it has no Dynarec and probably no sound.

Games will not be playable. I also noticed that many people, as Exophase pointed out assumed the statement ''works perfectly'' meant that the emulator was running at full speed. How can an emulator such as this run at full speed without a dynarec and when it is classed as a Beta?

Another thing I notice are people trying to guess the identity of the coder and asking why he is unknown. I would have thought this was pretty obvious.

Sometimes I really wonder about the Psp scene.

and in response to this comment, I don't care if it's not perfect, I'm happy with any sort of ps1 emulator. And it's looking like it's better than the other emulator that was released. and oh yea it's in beta still so it has lots of room for improvement. stop being so emo. :D

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 03:56
@ Kloe

i doubt that Lodis even read the first post

quzar
September 27th, 2006, 04:18
@ Kloe

why do you say that? there is no mention of the emulator having sound, nor anything about how fast it runs, so while games may be emulated well (yet to be seen considering the fact that one of the few games reported is reported to crash: FF8) this is all just hype.

BL4Z3D247
September 27th, 2006, 04:21
Looks like i picked a great day to downgrade to 1.5. :D

and in response to this comment, I don't care if it's not perfect, I'm happy with any sort of ps1 emulator. And it's looking like it's better than the other emulator that was released. and oh yea it's in beta still so it has lots of room for improvement. stop being so emo. :D
lol :D but i agree, if it's not perfect who cares as long as the emu is being worked on and progress is being made

Gene
September 27th, 2006, 04:24
not trying to rush anything or be a hound about this emu, but is there a set release date?

if not is there an estimated one?

you dont have to answer if you dont wish to.

Thanks. :)

sroon
September 27th, 2006, 04:33
oh shoot sorry guys!
umm its not like me to be like this!
um u wana see a realy fugged up post read the GTA killing thing k!
once again I opologize soo no hard fellings?

( O ) ( O )

chiefy
September 27th, 2006, 05:03
oh shoot sorry guys!
umm its not like me to be like this!
um u wana see a realy fugged up post read the GTA killing thing k!
once again I opologize soo no hard fellings?

( O ) ( O )

What the Fug is this dood talking about?

porchemasi
September 27th, 2006, 05:29
What Fps For Ff7

fly_x
September 27th, 2006, 05:32
I hope there will be a beta release soon. I hate it to know something good will be released and don't know when. I've waited for PSXP so long and don't want to wait again.

agree!i hate wait too:mad:

rehbock
September 27th, 2006, 05:33
just one year over and we get an psx emulator overflow :)
next year ps2 ... sry i'm joking...
Pretty nice work.. and I see a *.STR PLAYBACK woho you can skip to resident evils mainmenu

pibs
September 27th, 2006, 05:37
woot this is dope :D can't wait to play this emu and my legally backed up GTA.

hey btw kinda off topic but ne1 know where i can buy gta london for psp seems to be pretty rare these days.
and will it work if i back it up as an iso? cuz i think its an expansion

rehbock
September 27th, 2006, 05:41
try to get gta london ebgame stores , ebay or amazon the have sometimes old ware...

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 27th, 2006, 05:56
What the Fug is this dood talking about?

Heh, I think he means the newest lawsuit against Rockstar for a GTA inspired killing... Check out 'Cody Posey' I think it is.
Ofcourse, there were no murders or evil doings before GTA came along, everyone knows that :p

Yay for Ps1 Emu! :D

BL4Z3D247
September 27th, 2006, 06:30
hey chiefy i spruced up ur avi for the hell of it, i was bored and blazed :D...i would have send it in a PM but u can't accept em yet

Veskgar
September 27th, 2006, 06:33
Who, I just found(and won) an auction for a 4gb pro duo. It cost me about 70 bucks. Here the link to the auction I won.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130029392928&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1
Dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you may have gotten ripped off. That memory stick you win is obviously counterfeit/fake/bootleg. This is common on eBay with memory sticks. Notice how the auction makes a point to say they are not affiliated with SONY in any way and the memory stick has NO SanDisk or Sony logo. Don't be surprised if this memory stick is SLOOOOOW or conks out on you after a couple months. Let this be a warning to all.

Yes, ISO creation talk is allowed... otherwise how would we LEGALLY get games on the PSP.... Just use Alcohol 120 in psx mode
Yeah, I'm sick of the "no ISO discussion" constantly being stated like we are all a bunch of 3 year olds that can't listen. The same way we are going to back up our OWNED PS1 games, we are also going to back-up are OWNED PSP games. With most people on 1.50 firmware now and with DevHook, lets accept and embrace that PSP ISO's have many advantages over UMD. For instance the new Bomberman game is great and can be made into a 59MB ISO. So what makes more sense, lugging the UMD around or just throwing it onto your 2GB or 4GB memory stick. Playing PSP ISO's does not mean you are a pirate. SELLING PSP ISO's means you are a pirate.

This is why I keep saying it's best not to hype emulators at all..
Exopahse, you just RULE!!! I must use this time to again praise you on your gpSP GBA EMU. I am surprised at how quiet people are about gpSP. It is one of the most impressive and advanced works I've seen on the PSP. Thank you again! And you are right, hyping emulators is BAD BAD BAD. I give you so much respect for having been able to shock and impress us with gpSP out of nowhere which had to have been in development for quite some time. I also don't really care for Emulators to be released early. Unless they are really advanced and close to a working BETA or initial release. The PSX-P was over-hyped and should not even have been released. At best its a VERY early ALPHA or proof of concept.

i also agree with exophase as a previousley posted i think as fast as nj managed to pull off the cps2 i think in a year we may have a playable ps1 emu
Great point!!! And I must insist to everyone with a PSP that it is important to NEVER upgrade past 1.50 and downgrade to 1.50 if you have not already done so. Keeping 1.50 secures a long and happy homebrew life for your PSP and adds to the strength of the PSP homebrew scene. I say download all of your friends and family members PSP's and show them how to use DevHook. It is proven time and time again that if you wait patiently with your 1.50, GOOD THINGS ALWAYS COME. If I came home one day and found that someone had secretly updated my 1.50 to 2.80/2.81 I would seriously feel like a part of me died. It would be a tremendous loss. I don't want anyone to ever feel that way.

actually buy some stuff instead of piratin everything like sony ows u somthin. learn to respect the company some what
I too am sick of the SONY bashing. If it weren't for SONY we would not have this amazing PSP and all of the fun we enjoy with it. Also, commercial games are getting really good for the PSP now so go out and buy a couple. This is not a war between SONY and HOMEBREW. SONY is fighting homebrew so that game developers keep making great games for the PSP and have the peace of mind knowing that SONY is making it harder and harder for people to be able to pirate. SONY probably secretly enjoys the PSP homebrew scene. Or at least some of it.

::ABOUT THIS EMU::

I really think its great that DCEMU get this exclusively for the time being. I don't want this to be rushed. I would like to see something maybe by November, before SONY releases their EMU so that people don't upgrade their 1.50's just for a PS1 EMU. The BEST emulators are the ones that are not hyped and don't get released too frequently, etc. FOr instance, SNES9xTYL, DGEN, gpSP, Daedalus and NJ's Neo Geo & CPS1/2 EMU's. The coders behind these works don't give a new release everytime a new string of code is added to create "buzz" or get attention. They wait until they have a quality release and for that I respect them immensely. I hope there are many "SECRET" projects underway that we don't even know about and then someday out of the blue we are just blown away.

This is really great news for PSP homebrew and I am very excited about this. I saw the video of this running WITHOUT a dynarec and was impressed so WITH a dynarec, this will be mind blowing.

Kaiser
September 27th, 2006, 06:47
Yeah, I'm sick of the "no ISO discussion" constantly being stated like we are all a bunch of 3 year olds that can't listen. The same way we are going to back up our OWNED PS1 games, we are also going to back-up are OWNED PSP games. With most people on 1.50 firmware now and with DevHook, lets accept and embrace that PSP ISO's have many advantages over UMD. For instance the new Bomberman game is great and can be made into a 59MB ISO. So what makes more sense, lugging the UMD around or just throwing it onto your 2GB or 4GB memory stick. Playing PSP ISO's does not mean you are a pirate. SELLING PSP ISO's means you are a pirate.

Correction distributing PSP ISO's will make you a pirate. We will allow PSX back-up discussion simply because its for an emulator of an old system. However this doesn't mean the doors are open for everything else. We have our own reasons for banning PSP ISO discussion. The rules won't change for those.

The rest of your post is right on the mark though. :)

Veskgar
September 27th, 2006, 07:10
We will allow PSX back-up discussion simply because its for an emulator of an old system. We have our own reasons for banning PSP ISO discussion. The rules won't change for those.
Well this is probably the most respected PSP homebrew community so if you have your reasons, they are obviously good reasons and should be respected.

I don't want to sound like a smartass and I think this is a perfectly legitimate question that will someday arise. When will PSP ISO discussion be tolerated to a point? When the PSP2 is released? That would make the PSP1 an older system. SONY hasn't admitted it yet but you have PS1, PS2, and PS3 so its only a matter of time before PSP2. The PSP2 will likely be backward compatible with current UMD's but will also have UMD games specifically for PSP2. Most people with the current version of the PSP will likely have 1.50 firmware by the time a PSP2 is released and if more downgraders become available, the more and more 1.50 users we will have. With ever growing size of memory sticks and other storage options such as USBHOSFS and WiFi streaming, I think more and more people will back up there PSP games. So will there be a time when the rules are less strict in that regard?

pibs
September 27th, 2006, 07:21
i tried ebgames and gamestop but no luck.

but nobody seemed to answer my question, isnt gta london a expansion... like u insert the first gta then load the london? if so how is it possible in this emu

Edit: i think im thinking about the pc version but my memory is a bit glazy

titch.ryan
September 27th, 2006, 08:00
anotha one. omg!!!!! thats amazing

Festizzio
September 27th, 2006, 08:13
This is going to be so awesome!!:D

razorak
September 27th, 2006, 08:35
if i remember correctly there were supposed to be 3 psx emus, 2 homebrew and one by sony

this would be the second homebrew version i suppose?

mr_nick666
September 27th, 2006, 09:09
The BEST emulators are the ones that are not hyped and don't get released too frequently, etc. FOr instance, SNES9xTYL, DGEN, gpSP, Daedalus and NJ's Neo Geo & CPS1/2 EMU's. The coders behind these works don't give a new release everytime a new string of code is added to create "buzz" or get attention. They wait until they have a quality release and for that I respect them immensely. I hope there are many "SECRET" projects underway that we don't even know about and then someday out of the blue we are just blown away.

/\ /\ I totally agree with you on this (and the rest of your post if Im honest!) ;) I wouldnt release something unless I was happy it was at least 99% finished - letting hundreds/thousands of people beta test the final 1% has to be sensible! :p

This is really great news for PSP homebrew and I am very excited about this. I saw the video of this running WITHOUT a dynarec and was impressed so WITH a dynarec, this will be mind blowing.

/\ This is running way better than the early releases of Daedulus and look at what the dynarec is doing for that! :D If this is optimised fully it will be "mind blowing"! :eek: I (for one) cant wait to crack out FFVII on the move :p

quzar
September 27th, 2006, 10:14
Correction distributing PSP ISO's will make you a pirate. We will allow PSX back-up discussion simply because its for an emulator of an old system. However this doesn't mean the doors are open for everything else. We have our own reasons for banning PSP ISO discussion. The rules won't change for those.

The rest of your post is right on the mark though. :)

That's not why we allow the discussion, regardless of the age it would still be piracy. The reason we allow the discussion is that it's legal to make backups from your own copies as long as you are not circumventing any copy protection (reason we can't discuss dreamcast backup) and as long as you aren't modifying the data.

Well this is probably the most respected PSP homebrew community so if you have your reasons, they are obviously good reasons and should be respected.

I don't want to sound like a smartass and I think this is a perfectly legitimate question that will someday arise. When will PSP ISO discussion be tolerated to a point? When the PSP2 is released? That would make the PSP1 an older system. SONY hasn't admitted it yet but you have PS1, PS2, and PS3 so its only a matter of time before PSP2. The PSP2 will likely be backward compatible with current UMD's but will also have UMD games specifically for PSP2. Most people with the current version of the PSP will likely have 1.50 firmware by the time a PSP2 is released and if more downgraders become available, the more and more 1.50 users we will have. With ever growing size of memory sticks and other storage options such as USBHOSFS and WiFi streaming, I think more and more people will back up there PSP games. So will there be a time when the rules are less strict in that regard?

No. PSP backup discussion will never be allowed. Also, you're assuming a lot by thinking that sony is gonna stay in the game after the PS3.

dejkirkby
September 27th, 2006, 10:52
I have just eaten my hat. The string got caught in my teeth and now I need dental work. Thanks a bunch for making me wrong, PS1P emulator. F'n awesome news though!!!

kersplatty
September 27th, 2006, 10:54
wooooooooooooot finally but hu made it

Jpdeathblade
September 27th, 2006, 11:33
Ok who would want to edit there games? =P

No all of you back on topic! Lol
Cant wait! How about this, how long do you think it will take for this to be released?

If this Hobo (lol hobo) has no job and no school then maybe a week. With a job maybe 2 and with school it will be like 4 weeks.
makes scence....

Sephiroth86
September 27th, 2006, 11:53
I hope wraggster gives us some more informations soon. The way Exophase released his gPSP was great. No one heard about him before (I think so) and then after the release, nobody in the PSP scene hasn't heard about him. There were no Proof of Concept, pictures or Videos. So we didn't have to wait for news.

Striker10
September 27th, 2006, 12:31
I just can't understand it. I thought talk of a psx emulator for psp would turn some people into mentalists....:D

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 12:50
w00t not one person has mentioned wanting to play CROC!!! biartches

Veskgar
September 27th, 2006, 13:30
I want to be able to play Einhander - One of the best side-scrolling shooters and from SquareSoft interestingly enough. Also I really enjoy Vagrant Story, again by SquareSoft.

silver32
September 27th, 2006, 13:42
red alert, james bond, resident evil and ff ftw!

XioN980
September 27th, 2006, 13:48
I think this "Anonymous Coder" Could be a Fan of Pac-Man it may not be but seriously, he was quite upset when Yoshihiro didn't even mention him, and claimed to code the whole thing himself and lets face it who wouldn't be? Unless the Fan of Pac-Man gave the code to someonelse to work on it as well as Yoshihiro

JKKDARK
September 27th, 2006, 14:07
red alert, james bond, resident evil and ff ftw!
don't expect much in the first release..

Lodis
September 27th, 2006, 14:29
@ Kloe

I did read the first post and I am clear on what the emulator has at the moment, however.....

If you read through the thread so far you will see many people saying that they thought that the statement ''perfectly working'' could mean full speed.

Since this emulator does not have a Dynarec yet as clearly stated in the first post, how can people even think it could be full speed, that is what I was saying. Also you will notice a few asking whether it had sound yet too.

when they say ff7 works perfectly, does that mean full speed????/

well I think perfectly like a fullspeeda and 100%Sound support..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ....

bullhead
September 27th, 2006, 14:41
Wraggster has nothing else to say it seems... ;)

lplover2k
September 27th, 2006, 15:40
hope there will be an option to play from usb :P my memory stick only 32mb :( have a couple of games in my old psx box :):):)

valar
September 27th, 2006, 15:55
this is very good news.cannot wait till it comes out.I have 5 gb in ms and first games i'll test will be Raiden dx and r-type delta.i hope there will be sound enabled for example omega boost has great soundtrack to listen to.superb news anyway,poor old sony...

ACID
September 27th, 2006, 15:58
hope there will be an option to play from usb :P my memory stick only 32mb :( have a couple of games in my old psx box :):):)
Why in the world would you want to play from the usb thats the entire purpose to be able to take the game on the go.

Video_freak
September 27th, 2006, 16:00
Acidburn is right, you can just play a PSone emu on your PC then.

Kramer
September 27th, 2006, 16:03
Yeah but he could get a really long usb cable then he will be alright to play psone on the go.

rehbock
September 27th, 2006, 16:47
hm more post for a none released emulator as PsxP hm funny

delirumhappy
September 27th, 2006, 16:59
Wraggster has nothing else to say it seems... ;)

Well, he should just release the beta!!!

SteveV2
September 27th, 2006, 17:09
Will it need a selection of plug ins?

I can understand them on the PC versions, everyones machine is slightly different but all PSPs are the same, sound/gfx/cd rom.

Humbug
September 27th, 2006, 17:22
Looks interesting.

kersplatty
September 27th, 2006, 17:24
when it says it runs ff7 perfect is that perfect in terms of fullspeed or perfectly playable as in everythin works as it should, i doubt it runs full speed without dyna rec but this is pretty cool. Wonder when release is

rehbock
September 27th, 2006, 17:34
i think there gonna be a dynarec included before a release

Vega
September 27th, 2006, 17:54
All non believers : EAT YOUR WORDS

quzar
September 27th, 2006, 18:18
All non believers : EAT YOUR WORDS

What is it with all you people who make it a point to post only to belittle your fellow forum members? It's not nice.

canwemakelove
September 27th, 2006, 18:29
wnder wen wrag is guna smack on the dwnld link.

Accordion
September 27th, 2006, 18:33
this is very good news, and after skipping through the spam, im glad i didnt post till now, it went really crazy in this and the surprise thread. really weird people have such a need to post without saying anything relevent.
i would be quite happy to wait till this emu has a working dynarec before release, it will be worth the wait. just a little question, do we know when work began on this ?, it would be a good judge of timescale, instead of joining the rabble of people screaming for a release

BL4Z3D247
September 27th, 2006, 18:53
as far as i know accordian boy it was announced the same time as PSX-P, there just wasn't any hype about this one and no video til a couple days ago

Zion
September 27th, 2006, 19:40
*cough* elite works now....

thats all im gonna say :p

Malksta
September 27th, 2006, 19:41
:)

the_eternal_dark
September 27th, 2006, 19:51
wnder wen wrag is guna smack on the dwnld link.

Probably when he has the ok from the coder to do so. Be patient everyone, it will be released , I'd say the coder just wants it to be perfect to compete with $onys release, and then release it when he/she/it is ready. This is getting better and better.

M!ckeY
September 27th, 2006, 19:51

:confused:

DPyro
September 27th, 2006, 20:22

elite always worked ;)

dagger89
September 27th, 2006, 20:32
elite always worked ;)

Elite what??? Is it a PSX game...:confused: :confused: :confused:

BL4Z3D247
September 27th, 2006, 20:47
yes elite is a PSX game, the one that PMF used for testing if i'm not mistaken

Accordion
September 27th, 2006, 21:20
elite is P.D

Ci5tm Konfliqt
September 27th, 2006, 22:11
cant wait for this release. mega

yoshihiro
September 27th, 2006, 23:24
DUDE stolen and was s**t.

Prety good prety good build the old shit of PMF and test it on your psp lol if it's same . e ask teh source not for the ppl's but only for him .So he have stolen the source code of PCSX too PMF this emu PS1P is based on PCSX and FPSE 0.8 Beta :D it's under GPL too bye Girlzzzzzzzzzz .

Cooe14
September 27th, 2006, 23:37
Prety good prety good build the old shit of PMF and test it on your psp lol if it's same . e ask teh source not for the ppl's but only for him .So he have stolen the source code of PCSX too PMF this emu PS1P is based on PCSX and FPSE 0.8 Beta :D it's under GPL too bye Girlzzzzzzzzzz .Wow, you can't code, and you can't even talk normally.

quzar
September 27th, 2006, 23:42
Wow, you can't code, and you can't even talk normally.

English isn't his native language. Everyone seemed to love the emulator and think it was leaps and bounds ahead of the compeition and a godsend until they found out it wasn't 100% his work. How conveniant.

Pumped'Up
September 27th, 2006, 23:43
man, no words can describe how excited I am about this!!!

I've begun ripping my PSone games...but man, these bin/iso files are huge. Hope the 8GB duo sticks will be coming out soon...and cheap!

Cooe14
September 27th, 2006, 23:45
English isn't his native language. Everyone seemed to love the emulator and think it was leaps and bounds ahead of the compeition and a godsend until they found out it wasn't 100% his work. How conveniant. Ok sorry for the talking insult, but it not like he hasn't stolen code or taken credit for other people's work before.

sroon
September 27th, 2006, 23:54
Maaan!
I cant wait until this iz released!
ill be playing my Legend Of Mana and Dragoon first!

( O ) ( O )

manaox2
September 27th, 2006, 23:56
man, no words can describe how excited I am about this!!!

I've begun ripping my PSone games...but man, these bin/iso files are huge. Hope the 8GB duo sticks will be coming out soon...and cheap!

If your going to be using an 8Gb duo stick, then you better hope they release the emulator for 2.6 firmware or up. Anything else can't see the 8gb as there is a 4gb limit on the firmware. You know they won't be cheap either. Just wait for the release, 4gb stick prices will go down, and then spring in for two 4gb sticks at $200 instead of one 8 gb stick at $300. (I already got my 4gb sandisk duo Ultra II for $104.99. Lifetime warrenty, sick price. Why wait?)

*Haha, just released this was my first post* Love DCEmu though, and my dreamcast(s).

ryan2006
September 28th, 2006, 00:12
i bet wragsters had about a millon pms saying plz plz plz send it too me poor guy:p i look foward to the release hope its within a month

Tinnus
September 28th, 2006, 00:26
That's one thing I can't understand, how could yoshi know that PS1P one is based on PCSX and FPSE? :rolleyes:

Unless he's just cheaply accusing someone else (without any evidence) instead of defending himself... kind of to try and draw people's attention to someone else, or worse, drag someone else to the pool of (legality) mud he's in.

Would be easier for him just to release the code and stop that madness though...

Taking the opportunity to apologize for my HOTA release--which was GPL and I didn't release the sources along with the binaries. I didn't say explicitly I'd send the code to anyone who asked, but I was going to upload it as soon as someone did ask for it, cause I was just lazy to package it :p And that's exactly what I did when the original author came in and asked :) Please forgive my laziness then :p

mavsman4457
September 28th, 2006, 01:24
Thank you Tinnus, now all he has to do is copy and paste your statement. Of course that would once again be plagarizing but it's a step in the right direction. :) Also, Tinnus, I was just about to guess, from the news that Wraggster reported, that this "Anonymous Coder" was you but considering the fact that you have posted on this topic I will withdraw that prediction. I know you could do it though, since you did psx4palm. If you don't mind me asking, and I know this falls into the "don't ask for releases" sin, have you released that? I haven't really been paying attention to the Palm scene for a while (mostly because I'm following PSP hardcore now).

Tinnus
September 28th, 2006, 01:56
It's not me, and it's no one from the psx4all team either. To be honest I have no idea who it is :p

About psx4palm, hmm...... keep an eye out for the next weeks ;)

Veskgar
September 28th, 2006, 05:30
Prety good prety good build the old shit of PMF and test it on your psp lol if it's same . e ask teh source not for the ppl's but only for him .So he have stolen the source code of PCSX too PMF this emu PS1P is based on PCSX and FPSE 0.8 Beta :D it's under GPL too bye Girlzzzzzzzzzz .
My Hero!!!

Lodis
September 28th, 2006, 13:15
It is obviously better that the coder of this stays annonymous just to be on the safe side. I think it is unwise to even guess who it is unless you want to help Sony figure out who to keep an eye on.

neo55
September 28th, 2006, 17:33
I would test it !!!! :p

( sorry for my english i'm french )

Darth PeeWee
September 28th, 2006, 20:08
YAY! I HOPE THIS IS REAL BECAUSE SOMEONE'S GONNA GET PWNED IF IT ISN'T. I'M glad I bought a 4 gig mem stick!

christophe
September 28th, 2006, 20:51
on the ps1-p news thing it say release soon.... and a few pages into the thread. it has an apparent release date of november for whoever. october 7th for psp sites.....feels like a huge tease.

Volsfan91
September 28th, 2006, 21:28
Let's see here guys- Wraggster has played this. Do you really think that it's fake?

Tinnus
September 28th, 2006, 21:47
on the ps1-p news thing it say release soon.... and a few pages into the thread. it has an apparent release date of november for whoever. october 7th for psp sites.....feels like a huge tease.
That wasn't the real guy it seems... Well I think wraggster posted a quote from him saying it wasn't.

Sounded false too :p

magixien
September 28th, 2006, 21:56
It can be a fake... but it can be true.

It look like too perfect...

WAit and see..

JacKJodel23
April 14th, 2007, 17:43
passt

Triv1um
April 14th, 2007, 19:47
Wtf dude, why you posting in a news thread made in sept 06.

Great first post noobie.

UchihaSasuke
April 14th, 2007, 20:49
Why did he bump this for?

steve520
April 14th, 2007, 21:42
Thats awesome now all i need is a n64 at full speed and my PSP is just about perfect

aznTerz
April 18th, 2007, 14:16
damn.... i wish this emulator would continued to be worked on.... coz like im on 2.71 and too chicken to downgrade.... but i REALLY wanna play ps1 games