PDA

View Full Version : Melbournian Zelda Graffiti

wraggster
September 26th, 2006, 21:54
Via Kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/zelda/melbournian-zelda-graffiti-203295.php)

The Amazing Mr. Pee — a Wildeian wit — sent us this shot of some graffiti in Melbourne, New Zealand. That's not just any Link you're seeing there: that's Link from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap!

Mr. Pee explains:

It's actually been made out of Carlton draught beer coasters from a pub that have been painted and stuck on the wall. Found near Swanston Street, near RMIT university in Melbourne, Australia.
Is it still graffiti if it's just been taped to the wall? Oh, no matter, it's still cool. Any Melbournians willing to go out to Swanston street and have their hot girlfriends pose naked next to Link, perhaps bent over in an accomodating position? Let us know!

Screenshot Via Comments

JKKDARK
September 26th, 2006, 21:59
it looks awesome :)

NoQuarter
September 26th, 2006, 22:01
sweet

zidanerick
September 26th, 2006, 23:10
Via Kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/zelda/melbournian-zelda-graffiti-203295.php)

The Amazing Mr. Pee — a Wildeian wit — sent us this shot of some graffiti in Melbourne, New Zealand.

Um, i think u mean Melbourne, Australia...

{EDIT} - Oh it looks awesome btw, im going to melbourne tomorrow so if i spot it ill take pictures :D

kcajblue
September 27th, 2006, 03:53
Any Melbournians willing to go out to Swanston street and have their hot girlfriends pose naked next to Link, perhaps bent over in an accomodating position? Let us know!thats not a bad idea... :cool:

saotome22
September 27th, 2006, 06:30
I've seen stuff like this here in sweeden. there's one of those jumping fish from mario (think it's called a cheep cheep) at a bus stop near here. it's been damaged by kids now, but it looked pretty good when it was new.

I've allso seen goombas

pibs
September 27th, 2006, 06:47
WOW zelda and graffiti do not belong in the same sentence sorry to say lol.

but as a ex-graf artist this looks pretty cool lol im not so sure about the throw up in the back of it ><

wobotwok
September 27th, 2006, 10:11
It is definitely Melbourne AUSTRALIA.

RMIT University is in Melbourne Australia ;)

This is a stencil in that a stencil has been used to draw each "pixel".