PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Resort

Junixx
September 27th, 2006, 21:38
Hello everyone,

Ok this is my first DS Lua game that I've released, It's similar to the "point and click" adventures such as Myst, it has some VERY simple puzzles though, or that many, a 5 year old could beat this. Anyway, It's not fully complete, i decided to split it into parts so it will make it easier to find a bug when it happens, anyway here is a screenshot:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8941/dualis00km7.png

Well, i guess thats it

:Edit:

I forgot to mention, but sometimes it will lock up randomly, I don't know if the problem is my script or DSLua

bronxbomber92
September 27th, 2006, 22:45
Looks nice. Is that actual 3D or isometrics?

Jeremysr
September 27th, 2006, 22:51
Good game! After a while I got to the "contuned" part. It is kind of easy. I found it fun though!

bronxbomber92: I don't think 3D is possible in DSLua.

Can't wait for the full version!

bronxbomber92
September 27th, 2006, 23:02
Yeah, I just realized DSLua doesn't have 3D :p, so it has to be isometrics :p

Junixx
September 27th, 2006, 23:09
Yea it's isometrics lol, I don't know when i will start on the next version, but i don't want to get tired of coding it you know ;) (I'm saying this now but I'll probably get bored in a day or two and start working on it lol)

:Edit:

Haha, well i got bored, I'm gonna start on it now, this one I'll hopefully spend more time on so better detail and stuff

Junixx
October 18th, 2006, 04:10
Well I worked on it for a little while... then got bored of it again >.< I'll probably start working on the second part again tomorrow, who knows, I sure don't :rolleyes:

But here is something, there will be no GBFS version of the game, considering the DSLua GBFS packer only supports up to 100 files...

-- Sorry about the double post

lmtlmt
October 18th, 2006, 10:25
whats the difference between DSlua and lua for psp

fatnickc
October 18th, 2006, 11:03
whats the difference between DSlua and lua for psp
The DS bit and the fact it is less developed.