PDA

View Full Version : The DCEMU Final Fantasy 7 Lovers Thread

AtariFreek
September 28th, 2006, 03:37
Lol I Don't Know What To Say Except....CLOUD ROX MA SOX!!!!!!! Lol, Hmmm How Bout That Sad Death....Poor Aerith....Someone Give Me Ideas Of What To Say.......

shadowprophet
September 28th, 2006, 03:59
Yuppers ffVII rocks.

Im still waiting for crisis core, Everything ffVII rocks
except for that damned ruby weapon,, that cheating mofo :mad:

anyhoo yay!! FFVII :D

*this thread has been officially approved by the shadowprophet says so fan club, any attempt to plagiarize, change or otherwise alter the word of shadowphphet will be met with a swift and assured nerf bat beating, Therefore is it legally advised to just humor shadow and do what he says until he gets bored and goes away...

FFVII rocks!

kando
September 28th, 2006, 04:38
one of my favorites, along w/ 2 (4j) and 3 (6j).

very deep story, aeris gets killed, sephiroth has a whole latin orchestra singing his theme song....great game :D

Cooe14
September 28th, 2006, 05:35
No offense but FFVII was WAY overated. FFXI is where the action is at, old school style. I even perfered FFX to FFVII. Though I could live without FF at all the classic (I-IV) SMS, and Genesis Phantasy Star's own FF in all ways. If you have beaten Phantasy Star II you will know what I am talking about.

AtariFreek
September 28th, 2006, 05:51
I also liked FFIII But I Doubt FFVII Was Overrated. It had The Most Deep Touching Storyline. Except I Think Aeris Death Was Too played Out. The Most Touching Death In A Video Game Was Probably....Actually I Don't Know. Her death Was OK.

MasterChafed
September 28th, 2006, 06:07
I will put it this way. Final Fantasy VII is the best game on earth. I seriously think so. I played it for 36 hours straight (only taking bathroom breaks and food) and I absolutely loved it. Aeris's death actually made me shed a tear. Thankyou for this thread. i love this game!

BrooksyX
September 28th, 2006, 06:09
No offense but FFVII was WAY overated. FFXI is where the action is at, old school style. I even perfered FFX to FFVII. Though I could live without FF at all the classic (I-IV) SMS, and Genesis Phantasy Star's own FF in all ways. If you have beaten Phantasy Star II you will know what I am talking about.

I have to agree that FF9 owns FF7, both are great games though. Hopefully we will be playing them on our psp soon!:D

one winged angel
September 28th, 2006, 06:36
FF7 FF7 FF7 FF7 overrated blah i dont hear you lol

Cap'n 1time
September 28th, 2006, 08:18
FF7 FF7 FF7 FF7 overrated blah i dont hear you lol

agreed. FF IV is the only title worth mentioning.. and I hold a special place in my heart for FF 8, but i wouldnt admit that.

shadowprophet
September 28th, 2006, 13:36
agreed. FF IV is the only title worth mentioning.. and I hold a special place in my heart for FF 8, but i wouldnt admit that.
I'll agree that FFIV was the best of the series, But to say that it's the only one worth mentioning ?
I just dont see that. All of the classic titles 1-6 where great. while four was the best, The series started to get stale after ff VIII, FFX was awesome, Bun in truth , there hasnt been a proper ff Since X.

Darksaviour69
September 28th, 2006, 13:40
FF SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*me runs aways

bullhead
September 28th, 2006, 14:13
You cant just say something like that man...its just wrong. Just wrong..... I think people say overrated just because it sounds cool. "Overrated" is an overrated and overused word... FF7 rocks my blocks...!

Darksaviour69
September 28th, 2006, 14:16
panzer Dragoon saga is better... so there :p

bullhead
September 28th, 2006, 14:20
I havnt prayed in years.....But now, Mr. Darksaviour....Im praying to all the gods that you be smited...directly... in the kidneys....so there:P

And might I add: (yes I might): Another one of the things people love to hear themselves say is: "I prefered the origional" Just be quiet and agree Mr. Scientist...

Darksaviour69
September 28th, 2006, 14:25
actually i have never played a FF game :P...... carry on

bullhead
September 28th, 2006, 14:27
"set in his ways" arrest my case... Or free it on bail...

AtariFreek
September 28th, 2006, 14:29
I agree with shadowprophet, the series kinda died after 8. I HATED FF9, FFX was ok, but it was more like FF Girls Gone Wild. And Final Fantasy X-2??? What Happened To 11?

Dull Blade
September 28th, 2006, 21:51
I only liked FFIII, none of the other ones really worked for me.

dejkirkby
September 28th, 2006, 22:13
FF good
Chrono better

muffinman
September 28th, 2006, 22:48
yes chrono does rule :p

ive completed ff4-ff10 i gave up on 10-2 as it sucked .... seriously

i love 7 the first final fantasy us brits got :) i had to import a snes to play 4,5 and 6 (worth it though)

i should really buy origins or something but atm cant be bothered

anyways

FF7 RoX mY sOx OfF!!11!!!1!11!!111!!!