PDA

View Full Version : Re work of my favorite mod..... Halo on PSP AGAIN!!!!!

PSPdemon
September 28th, 2006, 04:22
hey....

decided to go back and work on my favorite mod..... Halo Mod for PSP :p

ill show you a model im working on ( this time...instead of it having no gun....IT WILL HAVE ONE! ) the model is still not completed ( need to reattach the bones and such )

More updates to come soon

Zion
September 28th, 2006, 13:33
omg :D Sweet stuff demon :p

D0N
September 28th, 2006, 16:34
Excellent work! Keep it up demon! :)

Malksta
September 28th, 2006, 17:06
Nice :)

Kaiser
October 1st, 2006, 23:04
You'll have to keep this project on the quiet side. We don't want Microsoft to come after us again.

PSPdemon
October 1st, 2006, 23:21
decided to go with a different model

this time.....the real deal :p

here is the new model and the many colors with it :p

PSPdemon
October 1st, 2006, 23:28
You'll have to keep this project on the quiet side. We don't want Microsoft to come after us again.

fully aware of the situation...

thats why i am only going to send this out to certain people...

to the people i have on this fourm....some of you wont get this...only because of safty sakes......

here are the lists of whos going to get it... ( and i trust that the people who are on this list DONT release this out anywhere else..... )

-PSmonkey
-Kaiser
-Wraggs
-Shadowprophet
-Produkt
-Zion

no one else is getting onto this list..... this is only for safty measure's....

anyway...

sorry for the people that are getting ecited and thinking they will get a copy.... this is more or less for my and some trusted friends personal use...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Zion
October 1st, 2006, 23:38
yay :D

D0N
October 2nd, 2006, 15:52
Great work demon! Keep it up! :)

PSPdemon
October 3rd, 2006, 02:15
okay......

ive run inot a wall......

here are the issues i am having.

A.) maps that are big ( almost all the maps in halo ) are causing clipping issues ( which is not monkeys fault....he built it that way for big maps.... just not open ones )

B.) can use textures beyond the size of 32x32 to stay within the 30fps zone.... so maps look a little plain blan which pretty much makes not worthy ( in my opinion ) not even worth trying to go on..

C.) the MC model is having a but load of issues..... ( gun doesnt work properly, and the skinning is screwed....... )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

other issues i am having are that my aunt has cancer and we need to keep the lines up ( since i am occupiying our incoming call line )

so ill probably not be on for a while.....

anyway.... as much as i would hate to say this....il probably abandon this project due to the lack of being able to do what i need it to do.....

sorry to disapoint but really.......not enough time on my hands to do that..... which really does suck major donkey balls :(

im still looking at other games to mod..... and i am also trying to contact someone who does have an isometric engine for the psp ( ill let yall get dibs if i can get him to help out with making my dream happen :p

sorry once more....

Thanks for everything,
PSPdemon