PDA

View Full Version : X06: Moore talks Wii

wraggster
September 28th, 2006, 17:56
Microsoft's Peter Moore must have been on the shandies last night X06 post-conference party as he's clearly on form the day after.

When we asked if Moore sees the Wii as a competitor or compliment to Xbox 360, he told CVG, "I've gone on record any times in the past as being an admirer of the innovation Nintendo brings and the infamous Wii60 revolution seems to be growing like a trade union. You can buy a 360 and Wii and still have 50 quid spare.

"The question for gamers will be 'is owning a 360 enough of an experience?' I can see dual platform ownership (depending on the country) as high as 40 percent, 360 and Wii. But it's all speculative as both Sony and Nintendo have yet to even release their consoles. We'll have to wait and see what the consumer thinks. How innovative your shoulder feels after an hour, we'll have to see."

He added, "The Wii looks like a unique experience and I say even Nintendo doesn't know what they have on their hands yet."

ACID
September 28th, 2006, 17:59
I want them all well dont want the 360 but i bought the paper wait at launch.

lexluthor
September 28th, 2006, 19:21
I like Microsoft.. Sony can burn in hell.. or something. :D

No but seriously I love the fact that Microsoft wants to team up with Nintendo. Following the console wars has become like watching an exciting TV drama... everyone has their favorite charactor. I love it. :D

fg-54
September 28th, 2006, 20:54
i want an xbox 360 and a wii....sony is for billionares only *cough, cough $70 and $80 per game, almost $100 if you include tax*

SSaxdude
September 28th, 2006, 21:14
I don't care for Sony anymore because they want to have a monopoly on video gaming. The Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii are enough for me.

CrackA
September 28th, 2006, 22:36
nintendo shouldnt get involved with sony and microsofts war.

Video_freak
September 29th, 2006, 00:12
I don't care for Sony anymore because they want to have a monopoly on video gaming. The Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii are enough for me.
That's the way Microsoft AND Nintendo want it. :)

stotheamuel
September 29th, 2006, 05:36
i want an xbox 360 and a wii....sony is for billionares only *cough, cough $70 and $80 per game, almost $100 if you include tax*

LOL... then i guess the xbox 360 is for billionaires too because the games are the same prices (for the most part)

also where do you have 43% tax????

Nintendo and micro$oft don't ?