PDA

View Full Version : Reggie to Dish Up Wii in NYC

wraggster
September 28th, 2006, 18:19
In an interview with ABC News, Nintendo of America's head of sales and marketing, the now infamous Reggie Fils-Aime, confirmed that he'll be on-hand to dish out day one Wii hardware, in news that will come as a joyous and heavenly calling to Photoshop owning games enthusiasts across the globe.

It's expected that Nintendo's launch event - currently secret, though likely to be at NOA's flagship store in New York City - will see Reggie dishing up Wii sets to those braving the elements on the night of launch, something of a wonderful tradition games fans have maintained across every major hardware launch for well over a decade.

Americans can pick up their Wiis from Reggie if they have a thick enough coat and a decent Thermos on November 19. We'll have a man on site with a camera. You'll have to do the photoshopping yourself, though...

gotmilk0112
September 28th, 2006, 23:08
nice!!! too bad i dont live in NYC -_- infact i dont live in NY! i live in RI xD :p

Video_freak
September 28th, 2006, 23:25
Maybe I'll have to ditch school to go there. :D

philr359
September 29th, 2006, 04:04
Maybe I'll have to ditch school to go there. :D
ditto, its only a two hour drive to NY so... ;)

Video_freak
September 29th, 2006, 05:16
ditto, its only a two hour drive to NY so... ;)
I got about two thouand miles or so... :(

BL4Z3D247
September 29th, 2006, 05:24
I got about two thouand miles or so... :(
hey if ur coming down my way big some "stuff" ;) i'll meet u at the airport and wii can got get our wiis, then i'll play u in madden 07 while wii pokesmot :p

Video_freak
September 29th, 2006, 05:29
Ok...I'll meet you there. :D ;)

CrackA
September 29th, 2006, 11:09
whos coming to london? :p