PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen Harry Potter 3 Yet?

wraggster
May 25th, 2004, 22:49
its opened in the USA, just wondered if any one had seen it

Hawq
May 26th, 2004, 18:06
Aint even seen the second one yet, maybe when ex rental dvd's are about a fiver

GPF
June 1st, 2004, 05:20
it doesn't open in the US till June 4. I don't plan on seeing it, first movie put me to sleep. Haven't read any of the books either. My wife will go see it, She love the series. I don't understand the facination with the series. It just not my type I guess.

Troy

wraggster
June 13th, 2004, 19:50
well i watched it and it was a great film but for me it was shot too dark and it didnt seem as familiar as the first two films, also there were too many good scenes missing.

thoughts anyone

Tofu
June 13th, 2004, 21:58
So far, I've seen the third movie three times. In my opinion, it is the best Potter movie yet. The first two films seemed real "Disney" compared to the third, which actually works out very well considering the third book is a bit darker than the first two. And with the way the fouth (Cedric) and fifth (Sirius) books are going, its gonna get a lot more darker.
As much as I'd liked the movie to include everything, I also dont want to sit through a 6 hour plus movie. I feel they took eveything that was important in the third book and filmed it. (Except, more info on the Marauders Map and still no Peeves :-/ )
Yeah, yeah, I know. Im a Harry Potter dork.

meiscool
July 14th, 2004, 05:36
i have seen it

wasn't the werewolf cool