PDA

View Full Version : browser problem

DemoniusX
July 10th, 2004, 19:58
ok this is wierd every DC site I go to I get x's where pics and smileys are suppose to be, what the hell is happening to my browser? this hasn't happend to before, all of a sudden its like my browser can't load pics!!!! any suggestions to fix this problem? this is my PC we are talking about not DC ;}

guymelef
July 11th, 2004, 00:08
which browser are you using?

DemoniusX
July 11th, 2004, 01:40
Ie 6, its funny I did not mess with any settings or nothing it just starting making every thing with x's and then a word next to it, its pissing me off really bad.can't look at pics always has a x on the upper left hand corner, it just started doing this, I am virus free,Spy ware free and ad free, I don't get this at all.

DemoniusX
July 11th, 2004, 19:54
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

DemoniusX
July 12th, 2004, 03:16
everyone hates me :(

curt_grymala
July 12th, 2004, 21:26
We don't hate you. We just don't really know what the problem is.

guymelef
July 13th, 2004, 00:29
I would say that you have bad bandwidth and the loading is timing out and you'r ISP is probably to blame.

can I get a second opinion

Eric
July 13th, 2004, 07:51
i am having the same prob right now DemoniusX i had the good spybot worm and had to go through registries to get arid of it cause antivirus cant go through registries so i now get x's for pictures aswell and it also happens to me on hotmail but it doesnt bother me to much if someone does find out let me know and i can work on that aswell