PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 games will look better than PS3

wraggster
September 29th, 2006, 21:03
I guarantee that Xbox 360 games will look better than PS3. Xbox 360 is easy to develop on and programmers have experience already. We will keep ahead of the curve for two to three years

I am planning on PlayStation 3 being launched in March, but with how many consoles? If Japan becomes a succes, will Sony ship consoles to Europe?

It is time to deliver on all the plans. Today's line-up is great, before Christmas it will be amazing, and after Christmas it will be unbeatable

Source (http://games.fok.nl/news.php?newsid=13942)

goity
September 29th, 2006, 22:04
*sn.igger*

EDIT: your word filter is dumb

Adrenalin
October 2nd, 2006, 12:25
.... ok. personally i reckon they'll be similar if not almost ientical at the start, but after a while, a bit of difference will shine through.

JKKDARK
October 2nd, 2006, 20:09
I wish :D Sony must die :P

dillonc123
October 2nd, 2006, 21:13
what has sony done so wrong to every one?

SSaxdude
October 2nd, 2006, 21:36
My PS2 broke so I had to buy a new one, they shut down bleem!, they scared Booster good enough that he hasn't released a new Dev Hook, and they've overhyped the PS2 and PS3.
That's what Sony has done wrong.

JKKDARK
October 2nd, 2006, 21:38
My PS2 broke so I had to buy a new one, they shut down bleem!, they scared Booster good enough that he hasn't released a new Dev Hook, and they've overhyped the PS2 and PS3.
That's what Sony has done wrong.
Now, you know why the PS2 is the best seller console :p

ICE
October 2nd, 2006, 21:43
ive had every nintendo to date and only one non nintendo console. ps1.. it was my only lapse of non fanboyish behavior. nintendo will "win" this next "battle" as everyone already knows lol. so the true question is who gets silver.. my predicion wii and xbox 360 destroy the ps3. 360 gets the silver award!!

JKKDARK
October 2nd, 2006, 21:52
ive had every nintendo to date and only one non nintendo console. ps1.. it was my only lapse of non fanboyish behavior. nintendo will "win" this next "battle" as everyone already knows lol. so the true question is who gets silver.. my predicion wii and xbox 360 destroy the ps3. 360 gets the silver award!!
don't forget the Dreamcast 2 :P

dillonc123
October 3rd, 2006, 04:04
To me its not the console but the software. The N64 had about 10 good games. ps1 well over 100 ps2 two many to count. xbox 3. gamecube 5. 360 1. the wii is going to be fun but, what about some really indepth games like mgs4, GTHD final fantasy. i just dont see those games working on the wii. all the systems have good point. but in my opinion sony is going to have one hell of a system