PDA

View Full Version : Astonishia Story

wraggster
September 30th, 2006, 10:25
New Commercial game release for PSP:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-astonishia-jap.jpg

A Korean-made RPG adventure by Sonnori (a title that the company has brought to several platforms, but has finally been able to bring to America for the first time through publisher Ubisoft on the PSP.) In Astonishia Story, players take the role of an honorable knight and embark upon an epic journey to recover the sacred Wand of Kinan, a symbol of the kingdom's prosperity and fortune, which was stolen by an evil rogue knight. Brave gamers will seek the help of wizards, fighters, knights and many other mysterious allies to succeed. Players will need to rely on their strength and magic to battle against elves, bandits, sorcerers, and monsters of all types.

More info / buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9368&lsaid=219793

ACID
September 30th, 2006, 10:32
Ok this is a great game i bought it of ebay. So i though it was an old game. I have to check and see now what they sold me if it was a hacked copy.

Veskgar
September 30th, 2006, 10:38
Ok this is a great game i bought it of ebay. So i though it was an old game. I have to check and see now what they sold me if it was a hacked copy.
Acidburn05, this game was released in the U.S.A. months ago. It is only now being released in EUROPE so that would explain it.

The game is OK. The game is a port of an older game and nothing was updated to take advantage of the PSP. Its like a slightly upgraded Shining Force for the Sega Genesis. The game is not worth $39.99 but if you ever see it for $19.99 or less, I'd pick it up.

aadhu
September 30th, 2006, 10:58
The game is ok.. it's fun. but waaaaaaay too short.

mog
September 30th, 2006, 12:32
lol acidburn...

why do we in the UK have to wait several months for them to translate from american into english... surely it's not that hard! :rolleyes: :p

razorak
September 30th, 2006, 13:04
i'm playing it now actually. The game was available here in June :p

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
September 30th, 2006, 17:30
OK game...

Video_freak
September 30th, 2006, 17:32
Since the "reviews" from other gamers are saying nothing more than "ok", I'll have to wait for a price drop.

BL4Z3D247
September 30th, 2006, 17:35
lol Acidburn, i thought the same thing :D anyways i liked it, i think it was better than ok but it was pretty short

ACID
October 1st, 2006, 03:48
Acidburn05, this game was released in the U.S.A. months ago. It is only now being released in EUROPE so that would explain it.

The game is OK. The game is a port of an older game and nothing was updated to take advantage of the PSP. Its like a slightly upgraded Shining Force for the Sega Genesis. The game is not worth $39.99 but if you ever see it for $19.99 or less, I'd pick it up.
Ok didnt see that i thought i was going crazy for i had the game for months now.:D