PDA

View Full Version : Super Card Rumble Screens

wraggster
October 1st, 2006, 19:56
3 Screenshots of the Supercard Rumble Flash cart have been released and yes it a flash cart that has the rumble feature:

Does Rumble interest you ?

Screens Via Comments

kcajblue
October 1st, 2006, 20:16
they need to have a video of it instead of pictures.

Knuxman
All I can say is: useless waste of money!

lexus
i dont mean to be rude but this is a really stupid idea.

kcajblue
October 1st, 2006, 20:22
the rumble function just wastes battery.

Kaeruyaki
October 1st, 2006, 21:27
No point

fryguy
October 1st, 2006, 21:48
Im not interested either. Would have been cooler with a slot1 Supercard instead.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 1st, 2006, 21:51
Or some god damn GBA support.

`The0n3
October 1st, 2006, 22:06
I will say that I also think that this idea is rather unsual but, don't go off and down it considering it hasn't even came out yet.

Armen
October 1st, 2006, 22:17
Are they going to have a cf version 2 it and one thing I wanted to know are these supercard CF's the same because one of them is a different color and one is $50 the other $34 thx in advance

http://www.jandaman.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=NDSDEVKIT

http://www.dspassme.com/oscommerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=62

And what do you mean by having some god damn gba suppot?

kcajblue
October 1st, 2006, 23:18
the rumble supercard has no GBA support at all.

Video_freak
October 1st, 2006, 23:29
I don't think rumble is really a necessity. Compatibility should come first.

kcajblue
October 1st, 2006, 23:38
yeah. id rather have better compatability than rumble support.

mrpham
October 2nd, 2006, 01:10
Contrary to the dominant opinion here, I believe a rumble pack would be a nice add-on. Keep in mind that only games that support the rumble pack will be able to use it, therefore you are able to control whether you want the thing to be activiated or not. Plus, the DS battery lasts long enough for my portable needs. The Supercard has always been the cost-effective alternative to the M3; so if they can bundle this gadget for a good price, I'm all for it.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 2nd, 2006, 01:31
There's no GBA support, and the rumble is limited, making it half a NORMAL supercard.

BULLSHIT I SAY!

opiate81
October 2nd, 2006, 02:00
Im still getting used to the stylus
I dont think the rumble would make life easier for me

freezeburn
October 2nd, 2006, 06:02
This could be a good buy for those who don't yet have a supercard but for the rest of us this is just a waste.

Payk
October 2nd, 2006, 13:36
LOL....I think u miss understood the sentence NO GBA. You may know that supercard users have to rename ds.gba to nds before they can launch homebrew. Thats because those ds.gba's have a gbaloader. The meaning of no gba was just that it doesnt need that gbaloader anymore. Like m3 u can start what you want to start. And rumble is a nice future...If ur at home and playing metroid u doesnt need to care batteries...If ur somewhere without powersupply, each game can deactivet the future. So for me it looks like a nice idea...i could then code some games with rumblesupport :)

ACID
October 2nd, 2006, 13:51
What a waste. I thought they did a great job with the NDS lite SC and they take a step back with this clunky thing.

Payk
October 2nd, 2006, 15:05
As far as i know they will hv a lite version of this too.

SSaxdude
October 2nd, 2006, 15:27
Buy a M3 instead if you want GBA support.

jeanetteitheuk
October 4th, 2006, 09:11
I don't need GBA support.

I just want something that works at a reasonable price.

I am in the UK. Where can I buy this?

J

firstknight
October 4th, 2006, 10:23
er.. you should read some review tho.... i heard it is not that worth it after all...

SuperCardStore
October 4th, 2006, 12:02
I am trying to figure out how much to sell the SuperCard Rumble range for.

Although there is no explicit GBA support yet, I reckon that will come through software - there are some great developers out there. If it does, then why would anyone buy the 'full' version?

Any suggestions as to what the retail price should be gratefully received.

jeanetteitheuk
October 4th, 2006, 15:08
The shops that have it have the rumble serries alot cheaper then the original range.

I think if it is cheaper then the original range people will buy it and be prepared to not have the GBA support.

AT the same price I will definitely buy the original version. It has GBA support, that means more homebrew too. I think if they could have they would have the support. They have removed some expensive components that need to be used for gameboy advance suppot.

Don't you have a standard prosedure for pricing. Looking at the cost, adding profit etc.

J

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 15:33
No GBA support its not even a NDS game card like the DS Link , DS Xtreme. So it goes on the GBA slot yet cant play gba games what a waste.

jeanetteitheuk
October 4th, 2006, 15:36
Here is a link for a shop in France

http://www.lycoseshop.fr/epages/lfr.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/gameland-shop.fr/Categories/%22Supercard%20Rumble%22

They are more expensive then you are, but maybe it will help you and give you an idea.

This one can't compare to your store, but it shows a clear difference in the prices of the units.

http://www.bamboogaming.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3
http://www.hopebuy.com/shop/eng_list.asp

Not many other places have it yet.

Hope you find this of help.

J

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 15:39
Oh so they do have a micro sd SC Lite adapter but yet nothing about GBA support.

SUPERCARD Rumble Series include SD/MINI SD/MICRO SD version, particularly RUMBLE system in the world which can make all game RUMBLE. The RUMBLE system can let you define the button of the NDS/NDSL to RUMBLE in the game. Such as shooting button, fighting button, get more fun in the game??The Original Rumble games can be supported and Non Rumble games can Rumble too. This great RUMBLE function beyond the limitation of NDS/NDSL hardware. SuperCard Rumble series use High speed R/W system, support high speed flash memory card, without any slow down.

+ Particular RUMBLE system, ALL GAME CAN BE RUMBLE.
+ 100% DS games compatibility with perfect save function.
+ New Power Save design, extend playing time.
+ High speed R/W system, support high speed flash memory card, without any slow down.
+ Support compress ROMS.
+ Support RESET to main menu, easy to choose another game
+ Support save to flash memory card directly, never lost your save.
+ Compact MENU system, multigames support.
+ 100% compatible with MoonShell, extend your DS to a multimedia system.