PDA

View Full Version : New DC Hardware

steveola
May 7th, 2004, 23:44
Hi all,

Anyone come across this piece of hardware, its called GIRLS!

I heard some men talking about it in the pub.

Does anyone know if GIRLS are RS232 compatible, or do I need an adapter to use them?

I think they are Hard Drive compatible, but they need a LAN interface wiring up to their SCART connecters to get them functioning with a Floppy.

I like the sound of GIRLS.

They offer quite a lot of entertainment value, but there is a bug in them. *They cannot be switched off without a good hard smack to the Output Port. *And occasionaly the Output Port keeps spewing out garbage.

Anyone used GIRLS before?

ATOMIC ROFL !!!!!

Christuserloeser
May 8th, 2004, 00:43
???

DCDayDreamer
May 8th, 2004, 01:04
I've been using GIRLS for years bud, they often come round for me to plug in my DC and share some Jump 'n Bump (cheers BlackAura ;))

LyonHrt
May 8th, 2004, 01:48
I heard that by using some kinda of dongle, you can link two girls together, however you do have to make sure you set one to primary and one to secondary to make sure theres no incompatability issues.

curt_grymala
May 8th, 2004, 02:51
I got a GIRL about four years ago. I even took the GIRL to church, and had a pastor join us together for life. It was pretty cool. I even got a whole lot of gifts just for doing that.

wraggster
May 8th, 2004, 08:50
Has the world gone mad ;D

curt_grymala
May 8th, 2004, 14:28
Oh - and I have two portable GIRLS, too.

steveola
May 9th, 2004, 14:25
I got a couple of Handheld GIRLS units, but they are not very reliable. They tend to 'cramp' up after about 20 mins constant use. So I have to keep swapping them over.

They get the job done though! ;D

curt_grymala
May 9th, 2004, 14:41
I don't think you and I are talking about the same brand of handheld GIRLs

steveola
May 9th, 2004, 19:59
Nah, mine are sort of GIRLS emulators. Just the essential parts (pleasure bits) are emulated.

Advantages = Never refuse to play, Use anywhere.

Disadvantages = Can't show off to mates.

souLLy
May 13th, 2004, 01:48
im into retro girls... sure they're old and bits are falling off but its all about how they play and not how they look. it's a shame that the input slots get a little loose with age but its worth persevering.

Maximo2703
May 13th, 2004, 06:24
what the heck are you guys talkin about. dont tell me its some sort of Dreamcast sex toy perpherial. oh my :-X

thumblister
May 13th, 2004, 21:30
yeah, even better with 4players!!! :P