PDA

View Full Version : Which DS Accessories Do You wish for Mostly ?

wraggster
October 1st, 2006, 21:58
IM sure like all DS fans we want more accessories for our DS or DS Lite, personally id like to see a TV Hook up which may come with the Wii ? who knows.

But what would be the killer accessory for you ?

werpu
October 1st, 2006, 22:07
Id like to have something which allows the thing to be better held, someting along the lines of gamepads where you just can put it in.
Such a thing exists for the normal ds, but not fir the lite.

w3bchit
October 2nd, 2006, 00:34
I agree, my hands tend to cramp up after some serious gaming and with my DS & Grips my hand didn't, although I am more than willing to feel the pain instead of see a dim screen or play a nasty PSP!

CampaKaze
October 2nd, 2006, 01:53
Um.. for DS lite id prolly like a uh.. Webcam w/ a msn/phone type device, through Wifi and VoiP but for free, like it wouldnt be hard, and like almost everyone would buy one unless it was overpriced, but Nintendo made the Wii controllers $60, so pretty much its a good money sucking idea >.> lol id buy one

Junixx
October 2nd, 2006, 01:59
I would like a cheap do-everything-you-possibly-could- with-a-DS Phat accessory :p

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2006, 02:01
/\ same here but for the Lite. :)

GamerGuyDude
October 2nd, 2006, 07:04
An analog stick. Please. The DS desperately needs one. 3D just doesn't work very well with a D-pad. I don't know how they would go about adding one, but I wish they would figure out a way...

Qerppsmmnx
October 2nd, 2006, 08:43
maybe like those things you add on top of the D-Pad, like they made for the Snes in the 90's

souLLy
October 2nd, 2006, 09:50
A way to play ds games through a tv screen/pc monitor/tv card

Mabolsa Ritchie
October 2nd, 2006, 11:42
A Nintendo wii would be my ultimate acsessory for the DS.

iball
October 2nd, 2006, 12:12
Right now I'd settle for a damn DS Lite USB recharger cable.
Can't find one around here at all.

Adrenalin
October 2nd, 2006, 12:40
A Nintendo wii would be my ultimate acsessory for the DS.

lol, nicely said ^^

ACID
October 2nd, 2006, 13:47
Nds card that did everything all the other cards do combined.

Devil_Spawn
October 2nd, 2006, 18:54
bill gates' credit card

CampaKaze
October 2nd, 2006, 21:18
a mini pie machine, with a mini game where u shoot apples off a tree and then they fall into it and then a pie comes out, but an edible one. im really hungry.

Ted Zeppelin
October 2nd, 2006, 21:33
No question in my mind, I want an update of the gameboy camera. Now that even fairly cheap mobile phones come with half decent cameras in them it surely couldn't be too difficult to stick one in a slot 2 cart that would take colour photos and maybe video, let you edit them (DSGoo (http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dsgoo.shtml) proves that the DS is capable of some pretty impressive photo manipulation) and use the Wifi connection to share them with friends, a PC for printing or a Wii for viewing on a TV screen.

krz
October 2nd, 2006, 22:51
gps-modul, camera-modul....& wpa damit!

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2006, 23:58
a mini pie machine, with a mini game where u shoot apples off a tree and then they fall into it and then a pie comes out, but an edible one. im really hungry.if my DS made pies that would be awesome! :D

No question in my mind, I want an update of the gameboy camera. Now that even fairly cheap mobile phones come with half decent cameras in them it surely couldn't be too difficult to stick one in a slot 2 cart that would take colour photos and maybe video, let you edit them (DSGoo (http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dsgoo.shtml) proves that the DS is capable of some pretty impressive photo manipulation) and use the Wifi connection to share them with friends, a PC for printing or a Wii for viewing on a TV screen.a decent camera that had video support would be awesome! :D

Ted Zeppelin
October 3rd, 2006, 05:45
They have to make a camera, it fits their whole strategy so perfectly. It could attract non gamers to the DS, DS users to the Wii to use the Photo channel and most of all be incredibly fun.

ACID
October 3rd, 2006, 05:53
A camera will be nice , but hopefully not an ugly one like the psp

pibs
October 3rd, 2006, 06:23
a flash hardrive thats lightweight and stores a bunch, cuz that lil card trick for ds wouldn't cut it for me

ACID
October 3rd, 2006, 07:31
a flash hardrive thats lightweight and stores a bunch, cuz that lil card trick for ds wouldn't cut it for me
I though you dont have a DS.

but i don't have a ds yet >< still hasn't arrived yet
is it like rampage cuz i like that game alot

Joel92
October 4th, 2006, 19:37
my favorate accessory would be a passcard 3 with a passcard 3 or something of the sort that had a built in camera... meaning it would work in tandom with an m3 or sc or other flash carts to make it a digital camera and picture editor... that would be awesome.