PDA

View Full Version : I cant seem to run my PBP

Henley
October 2nd, 2006, 00:36
Hi everyone im new to psp development although i have had experience with gameboy advance and ofcourse pc. i have managed to setup my enviroment perfectly. compiled a very simple app that should display a debug message. Im trying to run it on PSPE(emulator) i have managed to get it on the menu but when i click on it nothing happens i have only managed to get one rom working on this emulator, some homebrew maze game some guy made. Im wondering whether the emulator has a certain fw it can run and maybe thats what is stopping me from running my app. ifnot do any of you guys no wat could be my problem. thanks guys.

Wally
October 2nd, 2006, 00:48
Hi henley,

Have you tried it on the PSP itself???

it could be just teh way you coded it or somethin..

Henley
October 2nd, 2006, 00:58
i wish i could wally but i dont get my psp for another 3 weeks. =[

i guess ill just wait till i get it and try it out then, i was hoping to get a little experience before hand so i could show my work off in collage:P

thanks for the quick reply man.

F9zDark
October 4th, 2006, 15:18
PSPE is very picky and isn't even all that indicative of how a program will run on the PSP. What happened to your PSP that you wont be getting it for 3 weeks?

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 15:30
Oh well that stinks. Dont give up.

Henley
October 6th, 2006, 23:46
PSPE is very picky and isn't even all that indicative of how a program will run on the PSP. What happened to your PSP that you wont be getting it for 3 weeks?

I have leftit at my sisters house when visiting but she comes up in a few weeks so ill have it and be able to test. Hopefully all goes well.

Thanks for that acidBurn05, i dont think i will give up now i got this far:P

See you all later.

Zion
October 6th, 2006, 23:54
give it to one of your mates or somthing to test...

no one can steal your code from a pbp file

Henley
October 6th, 2006, 23:58
hehe no one risks downgrading there firmware for me :mad:

I would appreciate it if one of you guys could test it and see if it works. All i got so far is a simple debug message.

If anyone here is willing to help me out that would be ace post back and ill upload it.