PDA

View Full Version : Gitaroo Man Lives This November

wraggster
October 2nd, 2006, 23:14
Koei today announced that Gitaroo Man Lives! for the PSP-- the latest in the cult music game franchise -- will reach North America this fall.

Developed by Inis with help from music producer COIL and visual producer 326, Gitaroo Man Lives! builds on the rhythm-based action of the original Gitaroo Man, but offers rebalanced play for the PSP. The new title also adds Duet Mode for wireless co-op play, as well as supporting competitive two-player battles.

Gitaroo Man Lives! is scheduled to reach stores November 14. Dancing may be prohibited on municipal buses -- please consult local transit authorities.

Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/736/736776p1.html)

Cloud_35
October 2nd, 2006, 23:40
Was this on development???

Never heard of the psp version. Let's see it later them

NovaKane
October 2nd, 2006, 23:46
I just bought the Japanese version of this game a couple weeks ago from play-asia.com for $20. I never played the PS2 version so this was something totally new on the PSP for me. Anyway if you're looking for a challenge, get this game.

PadTheMad
October 3rd, 2006, 00:18
The English version came out in the UK (and maybe Europe?) on Friday 29th September, and it rocks harder than the original for many reasons. For a start you can actually play a VS mode song all the way through (it's very forgiving if someone's lifebar gets very low) as well as allowing the loosing player to join in the harmony and end phases. This and various other improvements make this the definitive version of Gitaroo Man...

(p.s. I've got pics of the English version if anyone wants them)

kcajblue
October 3rd, 2006, 00:46
gitaroo man is one of the best music games ive played

Vega
October 3rd, 2006, 01:02
What? This game is already available in UK... I own it, seriously. bought it yesterday.
I bought it in GAME.
WTF??

EDIT : Sorry, didnt read the abovie posts.

Yeah its a killer psp game. If anyone wants Ill upload some videos of it.

MUDD
October 3rd, 2006, 07:46
this is like 1 or 2 games i actualy play.
i was working on it for like 3 hours and
couldnt get past the first fight my woman
comes home and does it the first time ,
(ihate her) i kinda like DJ max better i think
or Taiko no Tatsujin is cool to.

Vega
October 3rd, 2006, 13:43
The final stage is pretty hard too, along with the stage with the 3 skeletons. Once you find the rhythim tho its a piece of cheesecake!

MUDD
October 3rd, 2006, 14:22
ahh .ok you have to find some rythem .i have none but i do love cheesecake

kcajblue
October 3rd, 2006, 23:53
The final stage is pretty hard too, along with the stage with the 3 skeletons. Once you find the rhythim tho its a piece of cheesecake!the only level i found hard was Gregorio's. He pissed me off so much. the last level was easy. they gave you too much charge time.

Vega
October 4th, 2006, 03:57
I still find the last level abit of a challenge. Hated those damn skeletons. But yeah, this is one game to keep going back too. Im currently mixing it up with some Gitaroo man lives and B-Boy.

NovaKane
October 4th, 2006, 04:51
I still find the last level abit of a challenge. Hated those damn skeletons. But yeah, this is one game to keep going back too. Im currently mixing it up with some Gitaroo man lives and B-Boy.

Yeah, the last level was hard for me too. I just kept retrying until they gave me the pattern/combination I could keep up with. It was the guarding that gave me the most trouble.

kcajblue
October 5th, 2006, 00:13
but once you get really good at the sanbone trio. the music sounds very nice! :D