PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP video converter for PSP and PC v4.032

wraggster
October 3rd, 2006, 00:30
Winnydows has released an updated version of his video converter for PSP.

Heres whats new:

4.032 changes:
Info line added to log.
Small fixes.
Fixed manual change of resolution.
Fixed change resolution via AviSynth.

Download Here (ftp://xvid4psp:[email protected]/MyApps/XviD4PSP_4_0_3_2.exe)

Nikolaos
October 3rd, 2006, 02:46
im a bit angry right now so sorri for this... buh this effin pisses me off.. every god damn week deres an update for dis man EFFIN take ur tiem on it and wait a month or somfign to release new updated version god damn! ITS REALLY ANNOYIN! bye

John Vattic
October 3rd, 2006, 03:08
Sorry for this but...........You know you don't HAVE TO use the app "dawg".
Show some respect for the guy. He's working hard (unlike most rappers these days).

Good thing i don't let the music get to my head or i'd be a punk mother****er like this young jeezy fanboy.

And who the hell likes Tupac? Other than hick kids in pickup trucks, and white kids who rock jerseys, I haven't even met a Tupac fan that wasn't completely retarded.
And you sir are no exception.

And exactly why do you have a psp anyway? It's probably at 2.81 cause you suck as bad as Camron's flows.

Just had to "let 'em know"

Sorry for the rant but this kid is B****made and dissin' on a good developer for the scene.

And yes Tupac is dead. I have the autopsy photos thug.

Winnydows don't let this bustercat mess with you. I appreciate your hard work. The kid is just a hater.

Nikolaos
October 3rd, 2006, 03:58
Sorry for this but...........You know you don't HAVE TO use the app "dawg".
Show some respect for the guy. He's working hard (unlike most rappers these days).

Good thing i don't let the music get to my head or i'd be a punk mother****er like this young jeezy fanboy.

And who the hell likes Tupac? Other than hick kids in pickup trucks, and white kids who rock jerseys, I haven't even met a Tupac fan that wasn't completely retarded.
And you sir are no exception.

And exactly why do you have a psp anyway? It's probably at 2.81 cause you suck as bad as Camron's flows.

Just had to "let 'em know"

Sorry for the rant but this kid is B****made and dissin' on a good developer for the scene.

And yes Tupac is dead. I have the autopsy photos thug.

Winnydows don't let this bustercat mess with you. I appreciate your hard work. The kid is just a hater.

First off I know and believe Tu Pac is dead, 2nd off keep your personal oppinions to yourself because they dont matter to me. Also I was upset at the time like I said and i do respect people like him and I said sorry, but its people like you who are immature. I think you are the one who is "hating" and also my PSP is 1.5 firmware. Gotta love how you used the word "sir" to make you sound all grown haha.. Anyways there you have it you made me comment back on this coders work thanks douche bag!.

Thanks for the app Winnydows I am actually going to try it. -nik

John Vattic
October 3rd, 2006, 06:15
:cool: ha ha yeah boy you have 1.5.........1.52

pibs
October 3rd, 2006, 06:53
wow this thread went off topic quick ><

If ur reading this Winnydows Great Work!
Dang pspvideo9 wus pissen me off.

btw u should listen to underground, Mainstreem is DEaD!

cupid
October 3rd, 2006, 10:49
Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the volume of the sound when converting movies to the PSP?

Or what program does it? :confused:

Veskgar
October 3rd, 2006, 15:06
im a bit angry right now so sorri for this... buh this effin pisses me off.. every god damn week deres an update for dis man EFFIN take ur tiem on it and wait a month or somfign to release new updated version god damn! ITS REALLY ANNOYIN! bye
Don't even post if that is the only disrespectful rubbish you can come up with. I know that listening to rap music can greatly deteriorate grammar and vocabulary skills, but still, show some respect.

Anyway, BOT, this now supports iPod output I believe. This is really becoming beyond great and ALL updates are very much welcome and appreciated.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 3rd, 2006, 16:17
The Guy is obviously a complete TWAT !!!! if u dont like it DONT dl it u TOOL !! its nice to see a dev constantly updating his work he could just leave it then pricks like u would be happy right ??? NO didnt think so.great work and thanx thats all u neen to put u TARD...Go and suck mamas tit.