PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Heavenly Star fan pack

wraggster
October 3rd, 2006, 11:57
News from PSPFanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/10/03/exclusive-heavenly-star-fan-pack/)

As you may already know, Lumines creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi has made a music video for the upcoming video-infused Lumines II. The catchy tune by Genki Rockets has been stuck in my head for the past few days, and I decided to share the love through this exclusive Heavenly Star fan pack. Included in this zip file are 20 PSP-formatted wallpapers, the song as an MP3 and a PSP-formatted version of the music video.

"While most of my creative energy has been devoted to video games, because music plays such an important role in them, it seemed ideal to create an original music video," Mizuguchi stated about his original creation. Lumines II hits stores on November 7th.

Download at link above

mouser
October 3rd, 2006, 23:37
I'm a huge fan of the original Lumines and after the largish download for the Heavenly Star pack I have to say I was really impressed with what's coming up for Lumines II. That's a damn catchy tune and the video clip is really good too.

I am guessing Lumines II will shoot to number #1 on the PSP charts pretty quick when it's released!