PDA

View Full Version : UK Charts: FIFA 07 scores top spot

wraggster
October 3rd, 2006, 14:34
FIFA 07 has stormed the number one position in the Chart Track All Formats charts on no less than seven different formats, with the PS2 version responsible for 84 per cent of sales.

Eidos' new IP Just Cause continues to perform well on its second week of release, holding the number two position and stopping Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 from advancing past number three in the charts.

Last week's number one, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, drops three places to number four, while Square Enix's RPG Kingdom Hearts II debuts at number five.

Codemasters football sim LMA Manager 2007 drops a couple of spots to number six, just ahead of another new entry, THQ's PC exclusive strategy title Company of Heroes.

The rest of the top ten consists of chart stalwart Cars at number eight, EA's The Godfather at number nine and Dr Kawashima's Brain Training at number ten.

The only other new entries in the top forty are Capcom's special edition of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening at number 32 and Nintendo's compendium title, 42 All-Time Classics at number 36.

Via Gamesindustry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=20101)

psp fan
October 3rd, 2006, 17:07
Cool it turns out Fifa 07 is gonna be qiuet good!

JKKDARK
October 3rd, 2006, 19:59
congratulations, fifa 07. I don't like this game :(

Cloud_35
October 3rd, 2006, 20:57
Amen, bro

I expected KH2 to go up though...

Say, Nintendo bites the dust?

S34MU5
October 3rd, 2006, 21:14
dont like fifa it sucks

gangsta14
October 3rd, 2006, 21:45
wut are you fu**ing sying fifa is awesome, if your not a fan of fifa thats probably cuz you dont like soccer

Haggisdodger
October 4th, 2006, 07:57
Fifa is not a patch on the pro evolution series. Its been rubbish since it was released on sega megadrive and its still crap now.

dejkirkby
October 4th, 2006, 10:46
This version seems to be better than last years though.

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 21:06
I like fifa but i heard this one was not all that good i will have to play it to find out.

JKKDARK
October 5th, 2006, 21:41
wut are you fu**ing sying fifa is awesome, if your not a fan of fifa thats probably cuz you dont like soccer
winning eleven or other football games are better.

Hey, I don't like soccer. Soccer is for americans, and they are not good :p