PDA

View Full Version : PSP Revolution - Square Enix Style Released!!!

wraggster
October 3rd, 2006, 22:45
Via Deviant PSP

Me and KyyubiDX of Deviant Staff have been working on a new project, this time its a Mod of PSP Revolution ( DDR For PSP ) with Square Enix menu's and song's. It features Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger, along with some others, its kinda small now, but in the future we will work to make this alot bigger with plenty more songs.

As of Now their are only 12 songs, which you can expect updates with that very soon, I will also be releasing Anime Style v5 within a week ( HopeFully ) so stay tuned for updates

Download Here (http://www.deviantpsp.com/index.php?showtopic=256) (26mb)

M!ckeY
October 3rd, 2006, 23:07
yes!!! i love this :)

MonkeyBoy1916
October 3rd, 2006, 23:23
YAY, its finally starting to spread, thx Wraggster for posting mine and KyyubiDX's mod, we appreciate it, now I hope everyone will be ready for Anime Style v5 :D

Uzumaki_Naruto
October 3rd, 2006, 23:48
OMFG! I'm on DC emu... LMAO... yes me and monkeyboy r grateful fr this! thanks wraggster!

kcajblue
October 3rd, 2006, 23:57
alright! i was starting to think they stopped working on this! but they didnt! :D

MonkeyBoy1916
October 3rd, 2006, 23:59
This was actually started a couple days ago, these mods dont take as long now since I know how to do em right, but I just dont have the motivation to finish em :p

kcajblue
October 4th, 2006, 00:07
well... get motivated then cuz i am ready for Anime Style v5. :D

Uzumaki_Naruto
October 4th, 2006, 00:36
i think we all are... :P

Briggzy11
October 4th, 2006, 04:33
good work guys yeh I love PSP Revolution and the mods make it better for me, I just wish PSP Revolutions bugs were fixed soon...

flast
October 4th, 2006, 04:46
cant wait for update:D

PSPdemon
October 4th, 2006, 04:49
hmmm...

maybe its time i made a mod as well :p

i use to have this and was kinda unaware of the v0.2 out......so i think its a good time to start modding again :D

btw...nice job on the mod...hats off to yall :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

goldenmage
October 4th, 2006, 17:56
Yeah, I love PSP revolution, but it takes up sooooo much memory on my MemoryStick. I've downloaded tons of songs for it and now it takes up more than 400MB. I'm gonna go and delete some songs off of it now...

Adamuko
October 4th, 2006, 19:40
I'm sorry but this is just no good, It is wicked easy, on beat or off beat. Maybe if this was feet it would work but damn. Add another hard mode would ya?

nomi
October 5th, 2006, 11:52
Nice!

SteveV2
October 5th, 2006, 20:31
These are great. Only put PSPRevolution on my psp the other day.

Fantastic program! :D

I've been searching for ages, is there a way of turning an mp3 into the format this proggy needs?

Uzumaki_Naruto
October 9th, 2006, 21:20
hum... what do u want to do, steve v2?

SteveV2
October 9th, 2006, 22:44
I just want more songs :)

I grabbed a couple of songs from stepmania, put them where they needed to be but the psp picked up nothing :(

Vibestar
October 10th, 2006, 13:36
This is a quick mod I made for psp-rev. I didn't liked the gui that much so I made one of my one.
Like you can see the design is based on singstar...
http://www.vibe.masegate.nl/psp/pic0.png
http://www.vibe.masegate.nl/psp/psp_revo_v0.2_vibestyle.rar

Hope to get some reviews. Special tnx to DeNitro & Devin923. Is really is a mega app. Hope to see more..

raghar
October 17th, 2006, 21:32
i found how to reduce the size of the songs so they wont take up so much memory
1. find gold wave (which shrinks the size of the song)
2. shrink the size of the song 44100Hz and any other form of the song
3. reduce the song size add it to the proper file and wham you are saving memory

raghar
October 19th, 2006, 21:12
i found if you reduce the size of the song you can save alot of memory for the people that do not have enough by using gold wave it reduces the size of the song so long that you keep the frequency at44100 but i don't know where to get the gold wave though you could just surf for it