PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Battle Royale

wraggster
October 4th, 2006, 06:26
New commercial PSP game released:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-gundam-royale-jap.jpg

A follow up to Gundam Battle Tactics. Battle Royal adds a number of features to the core gameplay of Tactics, including wireless play in a battle royal mode for up to four players. Players can also take part in four-player cooperative missions, performing tasks such as hauling cargo and protecting the base. There are also find new Gundam properties represented through new units and characters. In addition to Mobile Suits, the game adds new support mecha and ships, which can also be used in battle. With the new machines comes new battle moves, including one tricky move where you send out a balloon replica of your mech in order to confuse your opponents.

More info /buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9459&lsaid=219793

razorak
October 4th, 2006, 08:57
wad firmware does it require??
i hope it won't need above 2.71...*crosses fingers*

Uruz 6
October 4th, 2006, 10:40
Me too, I'm one heck of a Gundam fan.

razorak
October 4th, 2006, 10:42
hahaha...u shud talk to my school mate...once he gets started he can barely stop.

Shuin0
October 4th, 2006, 14:46
they really need to start releasing some more gundam games in the US

razorak
October 4th, 2006, 14:53
i think they don't do as much due to the copyright issues...you know making them able to use the copyrighted stuff related to Gundam without any legal issues

Uruz 6
October 4th, 2006, 14:56
Well, I finished every single mission in Battle Tactics with an S rank and I can say language isn't really an issue (besides pretty much was translated anyway).

Broadus
October 4th, 2006, 15:17
So this isn't going to be a US/UK game? Again?
I played Battle Tactics on some dude's PSP (guess he had it imported or something), and there was a ton of English text thrown in to vaguely tell me where I was going, so I had no problems with that.
That game was pretty awesome (and I don't even care for Gundam), except that the player could only control the Gundam with the D-pad, so I couldn't move at an angle or get around very well at all. I hope they fixed that in Battle Royale.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 4th, 2006, 17:15
my friend just came back from hong kong and guess what he brought me this game!!!!!! woot and i can tell yyou that this is a must-buy game for gundam lovers like me!!!!

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 17:21
Looks like a great game

Uruz 6
October 4th, 2006, 17:27
Hope I can get it soon..
Damn Xbox 360 money-saving policy..

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 4th, 2006, 19:02
Hope I can get it soon..
Damn Xbox 360 money-saving policy..
yes i hope you do get it:D :D because i know you are a big gundam fan like me and i know you will like it alot!!!:D