PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Dust Strikers

wraggster
October 4th, 2006, 16:49
New commercial DS game released

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/nds-ggear-dust-strikers-jap.jpg

The no holds barred, sci-fi fighting franchise is reborn on the Nintendo DS. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers features all 21 Guilty Gear characters from previous versions, but now the battle takes place on multiple levels across both DS screens with up to 4 players at once. Players have to navigate different types of floors and traps as they battle versus CPU characters or via wireless connections in "battle royal" rules where the last person standing is the winner. The game features six modes of play including Arcade, Story and VS Battle plus seven unique touch screen mini games and a Robo Ky Factory where you can customize your fighting moves.

More info/ buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9499&lsaid=219793

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 17:31
Now finaly a good fighter for the nds

oregono
October 4th, 2006, 20:27
so is this the 2nd GG game for DS? The first one was (apparently) not all that good.

Junixx
October 4th, 2006, 21:29
so is this the 2nd GG game for DS? The first one was (apparently) not all that good.

It must be, hopefully this one is better, the first one wasn't that great, and thats not what the box looked like

The Hombrew Hunter
October 4th, 2006, 21:43
It's Dust Strikers, which has been in America for a while....

"For Nintendo DS™ / Japanese"

Notice no Dust Strikers, just DS under Guilty Gear.

Guilty Gear Dust Strikers Majesco Games 04/25/06 US
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers Arc System Works 10/05/06 JP
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers Majesco Games TBA EU

Japan was to get it in October. We got it first.

Sorry, it's the same...

JKKDARK
October 4th, 2006, 23:08
I started to paly this serie since the DC version. it is awesome ::)

Durandle
October 5th, 2006, 08:47
However, the DS version is not awesome. Its utter sweaty donkey balls. A shame to see a good game turn out like this on the DS.

w4s4b1
October 18th, 2006, 03:17
I hate to say that I hated all GGs For ds.
whatīs that ame system all about? are those levels just an excuse for using both screens to fight?
the grafic are fine but the gameplay... donīt know....
sorry for those who liked it but thatīs my opinion.