PDA

View Full Version : Write a love letter to Sony, win a PS3

wraggster
October 4th, 2006, 17:06
Yesterday evening, Sony announced that they're holding a contest for 10 all-expenses-paid trips to the PlayStation 3 premiere party on November 8 in Los Angeles. This party, they claim, will be so rad that attendees will brag to their grandchildren about attending it.

Hyper-hyperbole aside, the contest rules do provide Sony fans with a unique opportunity to express their love for the PlayStation 3 in video, essay, poem, PowerPoint or any other creative format. The best entries will win prizes worth approximately $2,200, including a PlayStation 3.

Don't think that this is your ticket to securing one of the 400,000 PS3s allocated to North America for launch, however. Sony's fine print notes that winners should "please allow up to 20 weeks for delivery" of their consoles.

More Info (http://images.mx0.net/dp/scea/jobops/100206/officialrules.html)

ACID
October 4th, 2006, 17:30
The only love letter i will wright them is to tell them to shuve it.

pubjoe
October 4th, 2006, 20:22
So they're paying people to stroke their ego?

F9zDark
October 4th, 2006, 20:25
20 weeks?! Damn, thats ridiculous! Screw that shit.

DPyro
October 4th, 2006, 21:15
This is the only way they can get people to write something good about them...

blackrave
October 6th, 2006, 01:32
20 weeks delievery is ridiculous! So is the fact that only Americans are eligble to enter. :(
~5 months is too long to wait anyway, so I'll probably buy one before the winners get theirs.

Video_freak
October 6th, 2006, 01:40
Oh Sony, I love you. I want to touch you. I want to feel you. :P
JK lol! I seriously don't understand why Sony wants a bunch of love poems from PS fanboys though. :p