PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Bundle in Japan

wraggster
October 4th, 2006, 17:45
News Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/737/737174p1.html)

It's that time of the year again! Time to dress up as creatures from the underworld, sprinkle the hair with salt, and go around the neighborhood in search of fruits, nuts and sweets? Well... yes, almost. But before that, it's time for Sony's limited edition seasonal hardware bundle.

This year, with the PlayStation 2 on the way out, Sony's focusing on the PSP. The company announced today the 65% new Bonus Pack bundle. Set for release on 10/19, this limited edition package includes a PSP unit (either white or black), matching colored pouch, 1 gigabyte Memory Stick Pro Duo, USB cable, stand, AC adapter and battery pack.

The Bonus Pack is set at open pricing, which means we won't know its price until it hits retail. However, given that it's just like last year's Giga Pack, minus the remote control, headphones and cleaning cloth, it will likely cost below the Giga Pack's 31,290 yen price.

S34MU5
October 4th, 2006, 18:00
get over the bundles already!!

Veskgar
October 4th, 2006, 19:04
Anyone know what firmware these will be pre-loaded with? Also, they will probably have the TA-082 mother boards huh?

F9zDark
October 4th, 2006, 19:46
get over the bundles already!!

Bundles make more money. Its an easy way to get the same product to market in a new and fresh way. I just wish we'd get these bundles over here (and a White PSP!!!)

I love my black PSPs, but all white would be friggin sick.

pob-pnuk
October 4th, 2006, 20:02
its just a downsized giga pack boring

splodger15
October 4th, 2006, 21:32
Here is a pic of it