someone try to crack my gMail account
and someone discredited me with ugly gossip
so PSP FW2.50 TA-082 SoftDown STOP NOW :P

All Donation was refunded
Thanks all of your Support :)

money, i have not much, but enough :P

PSP hack just my hobby :P

sad day, i say :( i was a donator, and i was very sad to see that refund =(

best of luck to him, i hope he is successful in whatever he does, but i hope this doesnt die completely, this project was very successful.

Link to 0okm's blog: http://0okm.blogspot.com

Kramer
October 4th, 2006, 22:03
Damn some idiot ruined everyones hopes of downgrading there TA-082's I say it was either sony or another PSP hacker wanting to find out his method.

kando
October 4th, 2006, 22:09
i sent him an email offering to recieve emails on behalf of him and contact him in a different means...its a shame not only to the fans but also to his hard dedicated work for this project to stop because of some kiddie icmp bombing email spoofing kiddie h4x0r.

:(

Kramer
October 4th, 2006, 22:14
Yeah the PSP scene is going Downhill it's pretty sad.

kando
October 4th, 2006, 22:18
no its just a paradox of homebrew....its not professional businessmen or college graduated coders....most of the people involved in one way or another in coding at ALL, wether its a massive virus or an amazing homebrew game, unfortunatly, are kids that are able to do the same thing as professional coders....and we all know how destructive kids can be :/

i dont think its the psp scene as a whole, although it may be in the spotlight for now. its the availability of finding out how to be malicious online....its not hard to find :(

Cloudhunter
October 4th, 2006, 22:21
Yeah, very sad :( I wish him luck in his next venture.

Cloudy

skater9269
October 4th, 2006, 22:30
sad day and yes the psp seen is declining for now but I predict it will hop up a notch some time soon.

jimmi
October 4th, 2006, 22:59
so what happend ... ?:confused:

Veskgar
October 4th, 2006, 23:13
A major blow to TA-082 PSP owners. Hopefully for those people another solution will present itself someday.

Perhaps someone can take on 0okm's project if he lets them.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 4th, 2006, 23:14
AAWWWW this is bad.....

ficksucker
October 4th, 2006, 23:14
I dunno maybe I'm being pessimistic but I can't help thinking that maybe he was just having some trouble or bricked some PSPs so he quit and made that up as cop out.

Or maybe somone who doesn't like the homebrew scene decided to stop the project by simply messing with his box knowing he would run at the first sign of trouble.

Maybe those are a bit farfetched but you're niiave if you don't at least consider them.

Either way as an unfortunate owner of a TA-082 I am quite dissapointed.

Malksta
October 4th, 2006, 23:18
Sad.

Destroyer699
October 4th, 2006, 23:19
I feel sorry for him now. I also feel sorry for ta-082 owners. I hate people that do things like this. All he tried to do is help the world, but was strucken down instead.

zidanerick
October 4th, 2006, 23:20
Whoever did this is a spineless coward who should have their psp sent to the guys that did Smash My XBOX (http://www.smashmyxbox.com)

F9zDark
October 4th, 2006, 23:25
I dunno maybe I'm being pessimistic but I can't help thinking that maybe he was just having some trouble or bricked some PSPs so he quit and made that up as cop out.

Doubtful. If it wasn't for Ookm, there wouldn't be a PSP homebrew scene. He has been part of the scene since the beginning and contributed alot towards the building of the PSP SDK.

Its a shame that some impatient asshole comes around and had to ruin it for everyone else. Probably the same asshole that had some dick things to say on Ookm's blog.

Now its up to someone else, but I doubt they will come close; Ookm made a dual flash mod on his own. That alone speaks volumes for the man's genius when it comes to the PSP...

10shu
October 4th, 2006, 23:34
it s a shame...:(

Emeriastone
October 4th, 2006, 23:39
Someone just couldn't help being an ass. How retarded.

benn
October 4th, 2006, 23:54

Or maybe somone who doesn't like the homebrew scene decided to stop the project by simply messing with his box knowing he would run at the first sign of trouble.

Maybe those are a bit farfetched but you're niiave if you don't at least consider them.

Either way as an unfortunate owner of a TA-082 I am quite dissapointed.

to be honest, if this was anyone else, i would have said the same thing (remember the old PSP hoaxs back in the day) but this guy knows his shit.
sad sad day.
and my mate was really relying on this as he owns a ta082... now he will just have to continue playing the amiga emu on my psp.

gymnotropic
October 4th, 2006, 23:54
Whoever did this is a spineless coward who should have their psp sent to the guys that did Smash My XBOX (http://www.smashmyxbox.com)
That's brutal.... ;_;

On-topic, that's sad news for people with TA-082s.

Broadus
October 4th, 2006, 23:55
Aw, man! No more TA-082 downgrading?

mavsman4457
October 4th, 2006, 23:57
I knew this would happen from the start. As soon as I saw the news about his offer to downgrade people's PSP's and I saw the requirements I figured some idiot would come in and screw the whole thing up. I really hope that some alternative can be worked out. This is very bad news.

emuking
October 5th, 2006, 00:04
damn now we have to wait longer just because someone made an ass out of themselves and tried to hack ookm's emal, i hope ookm tries to do it once more for everyone who has ta-082 psps :(

F9zDark
October 5th, 2006, 00:09
His blog is down too. :(

Wow this a bad day for the Homebrew scene.

nyrtrublue
October 5th, 2006, 00:26
Is he done with this project or homebrew as a whole j/w? Either very way its very upsetting.

F9zDark
October 5th, 2006, 00:31
False alarm, his blog is there: ookm.blogspot.com

I don't know if he's done with homebrew, but time will tell.

pibs
October 5th, 2006, 00:33
wow this sucks hard... right when things where getting good for everybody and bang we get screwed by a lil punk@ss kid tryin to steal Ookms code

logicbomb.de
October 5th, 2006, 00:34
sup guys,

I have to admit that I'm a Qj fan first and DCemu fan second, but this is still the ONLY place I go to if I actually want to read/participate in intelligent discussions on anything PSP related.

Its really a shame that Ookm has stopped his softdown project, although truthfully I can't blame him - so many whiners, flamers and all around violent skeptics (you know were they lurk, i don't have to mention any initials) - of which I've seen few here at all regarding this - I might have even trashed the whole project just to spite the noobs!
The whole "scam" allegations being thrown around on the "other site(s)" have really pissed me off to no end.

I can also understand not wanting to release anything unfinished or unstable as we've seen even the most 'idiot-proof' downgrader being botched by failure to fully read/comprehent the readme - RTFM in full effect. No doubt the brick owners would have held Ookm personally responsible for there own actions.

In any case, I do hope that Ookm doesn't abandon the platform entirely and can someday strike back at the scene with an amazing release of some sort.

While I'm personally unaffected by this stoppage in the project (i have 2 1.5s) my heart goes out to all the ta-82s and hopefully devhook can be perfected to run 1.5 flawlessly as possible and still keep homebrew for the less fortunate non-DG PSP owners.

aries2k4
October 5th, 2006, 00:41
Ya, it is a sad day for the psp scene. I have high respect for Ookm and it is a shame that a few spoil it for all. I also hope he stays in the scene and continues any projects he might have.

Emeriastone
October 5th, 2006, 00:50
We love you Ookm.

MicroNut
October 5th, 2006, 01:26
http://0okm.blogspot.com/

johnston829x
October 5th, 2006, 01:30
im probably wrong but what if someone from sony did this??.....just a thought because of the hate sony has for homebrew and because they made the ta-082 to stop hacks and homebrew

ficksucker
October 5th, 2006, 01:40
Doubtful. If it wasn't for Ookm, there wouldn't be a PSP homebrew scene. He has been part of the scene since the beginning and contributed alot towards the building of the PSP SDK.

Its a shame that some impatient asshole comes around and had to ruin it for everyone else. Probably the same asshole that had some dick things to say on Ookm's blog.

Now its up to someone else, but I doubt they will come close; Ookm made a dual flash mod on his own. That alone speaks volumes for the man's genius when it comes to the PSP...

Yeah I know not to blame the victim but I can't help being somewhat miffed at the fact that this was all it took for him to give up the project. It's one thing to be a genius and another thing to be a genius with conviction. All these strict rules were meant to punish over-eager fans but he neglected to think about the tool he was giving to anti-homebrewers to ruin his project for all of us by stirring up the smallest bit of trouble.

In retrospect, there's probly a few twisted psp hombrew haters out there who would jump at the chance to easily destroy an opportunity for us to downgrade, starting with Sony and ending with PSP haters and there's probably quite a few hackers who would jump at the bait of a bunch of juicy personal details of people sitting somewhere in an email account. People who may just be wealthy enough to have a psp to spare.

I hope that 0okm is just lying to us for his own protection and is still secretly working on the project. :D

Basil Zero
October 5th, 2006, 01:41
Yikes, really messed up, wonder who the idiot is who pissed him off?

ExcruciationX
October 5th, 2006, 01:41
Damn, sad day in the world of homebrew... :(

LazerTag
October 5th, 2006, 03:04
Yikes, really messed up, wonder who the idiot is who pissed him off?

Doesn't matter really, 0okm allowing them to get to him enough to give up his work has already allowed them to most likely win.

damn shame.

NoQuarter
October 5th, 2006, 03:08
effin lame,many thanks to Ookm for the hard work

Video_freak
October 5th, 2006, 03:14
This is very sad indeed. We must remember however that 2.71 is going to be very successful in the homebrew category. ;)

kando
October 5th, 2006, 03:41
im probably wrong but what if someone from sony did this??.....just a thought because of the hate sony has for homebrew and because they made the ta-082 to stop hacks and homebrew

i wouldn't put it past them....thats a deep, scary thought.....

NoQuarter
October 5th, 2006, 04:08
I agree with video freak,2.71 is going to be very sucessfull as far as homebrew is concerned.So really all is not lost

F9zDark
October 5th, 2006, 04:13
Yeah I know not to blame the victim but I can't help being somewhat miffed at the fact that this was all it took for him to give up the project. It's one thing to be a genius and another thing to be a genius with conviction. All these strict rules were meant to punish over-eager fans but he neglected to think about the tool he was giving to anti-homebrewers to ruin his project for all of us by stirring up the smallest bit of trouble.

In retrospect, there's probly a few twisted psp hombrew haters out there who would jump at the chance to easily destroy an opportunity for us to downgrade, starting with Sony and ending with PSP haters and there's probably quite a few hackers who would jump at the bait of a bunch of juicy personal details of people sitting somewhere in an email account. People who may just be wealthy enough to have a psp to spare.

I hope that 0okm is just lying to us for his own protection and is still secretly working on the project. :D

It could have been anything. He may have realized that he could get in trouble if someone hacked his email and found all those personal details. I don't know...

I can't imagine Sony would hack him, like what would they gain? But I guess anything is possible

psp411
October 5th, 2006, 04:39
:mad: SOOOOO GHEY IF U ASK ME!! I WAS DEPENDING ON THIS. whoeva did it shud burn in hell... shiet:mad: dumbass idiots ruinin things for the less fortunate...

RetroGoth
October 5th, 2006, 04:42
you mother ****ing ******* I hate you you ruined me from downgrading you mother ****er I hope you die in hell and to the guy who released this Great work!!

Gene
October 5th, 2006, 05:20
you mother ****ing ******* I hate you you ruined me from downgrading you mother ****er I hope you die in hell and to the guy who released this Great work!!

flaming doesnt solve problems, and can only complicate matters

kando
October 5th, 2006, 05:20
yea real secret "personal" information...your email, your psp mac address and your serial number.....oh no, what horrors might happen?

and to those who say its a hoax, and it never worked in the first place....why is his sponsor selling 1.50 white ta-082's?

Kramer
October 5th, 2006, 05:33
and to those who say its a hoax, and it never worked in the first place....why is his sponsor selling 1.50 white ta-082's?

Im not a non believer but I think Ookm knows how to downgrade PSP's with hardware without installing a chip?

But he most likely uses his software downgrader.

polo_1
October 5th, 2006, 06:52
How stupide people can be .............. At the beginning of the psp hombrew scene I felt like a strong solidarity.But on and on people are starting to freak out but why ??? First the story with dark alex now this . I think those people just have a real problem with themself , the frustration to never accomplish something and they steal or ruin just to ease their pain and thougts of beeing a looser......They are really . I think we must ignore this in order to don`t give them to much importance ----because that`s what they want . And now to all the people who revolutionised the psp scene with hombrew etc. go on because you do a great job.....and there are alot , i think the most are appreciating it and are supporting you...............

razorak
October 5th, 2006, 08:03
i wonder if he'll continue his hobby...
Looks like i was right when i was thinking whether to upgrade to 2.71 or not - a downgrader for ori 2.6 ta-082 psps is further away then it looks...
Seriously when will people start respecting each other...

mr_nick666
October 5th, 2006, 08:42
Damn some idiot ruined everyones hopes of downgrading there TA-082's I say it was either sony or another PSP hacker wanting to find out his method.

/\ /\ Are we in into conspiracy theories now!? :confused: My first though was that it was $ony too! :eek: Great work on befriending your customer base (even if it wasnt you we think it was!) :(

Damn shame for the homebrew community - I hope this continues in some way :o

Fanjita
October 5th, 2006, 10:28
Yeah I know not to blame the victim but I can't help being somewhat miffed at the fact that this was all it took for him to give up the project. It's one thing to be a genius and another thing to be a genius with conviction.

I don't think you have any idea just how much hassle it is donating a high profile project to the PSP community.

Most people are reasonable, friendly and appreciative - but there's a highly vocal minority who exert enormous stress, pressure and abuse, all in the name of getting something NOW that they'll have forgotten about after a few hours.

It's like trying to deal with an abusive partner. Sometimes it's just not worth the emotional cost to keep putting up with the grief while you try to help them out, for very little in return.

mr_nick666
October 5th, 2006, 13:00
I don't think you have any idea just how much hassle it is donating a high profile project to the PSP community.

Most people are reasonable, friendly and appreciative - but there's a highly vocal minority who exert enormous stress, pressure and abuse, all in the name of getting something NOW that they'll have forgotten about after a few hours.

It's like trying to deal with an abusive partner. Sometimes it's just not worth the emotional cost to keep putting up with the grief while you try to help them out, for very little in return.

/\ /\ Ive noticed these people creeping onto DCemu :( I for one am very greatfull for all the work you coders put it and have donated to many :) Its a shame the minority spoil it for the majority... :(

dejkirkby
October 5th, 2006, 15:02
/\ /\ Ive noticed these people creeping onto DCemu :( I for one am very greatfull for all the work you coders put it and have donated to many :) Its a shame the minority spoil it for the majority... :(
We're getting a LOT of people like this here nowadays.
When's such and such ready? Release it now!
Impatient and ungrateful.
Back on topic. I hope 0okm has said this in the heat of the moment, cause it's a damn shame TA-082's can't be downgraded because of some mf hacker.

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 17:10
This is a very sad day

Mindless
October 8th, 2006, 18:20
Did anyone at all get theres downgraded? And if it WAS true he could do it why didnt he share the info with dark alex for his new downgrader ? I still think it was a sham to begin with , I dont care what he devoped.

benn
October 11th, 2006, 10:01
:p

it will be back out soon... but not by 0okm...

Cloudhunter
October 11th, 2006, 10:30
:p

it will be back out soon... but not by 0okm...
If you are gonna post information like this, at least state a source, otherwise you look very stupid :rolleyes:

Cloudy