View Full Version : CWcheat v0.1.5

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 06:39
Weltall (http://weltall.consoleworld.org/) has released a new version of his cheat device, heres whats new:

0.1.5 RELEASE
[CORE PRX]
-done a lot of optimizations here and there gaining 7kb
-now you can traslate CWCHEAT (note cwcheat uses the classic printf font so you wont have chars like ит ect)
NOTE: you must put the file with your translation here: ms0:/dh/cwcheat.lng

-now you can access the cheat selection menu directly from the game without opening the main menu
-button swap support added: now it's possible to confirm with O and abort with X if enabled, or have the same
configuration taken from your firmware register files (emulated firmware)
-returned to gcc 4.0.2 : gcc 4.1.0 proved being higly instable (and made prx with 2 more kb)
-now the diff search screen is cleared when searching
-fixed some games in which the button pressed while exiting from in game menu was passed to the game
-now the current value of a found adress by searching is copied to the new cheat for all search type
-now you can change the adress of a cheat by pressing L in the cheat modification menu
-main menu reorganized and a new config submenu
-not 4byte alligned 32bit costant write codes now works (usefull for condensing, performance are affected like
with not 4byte alligned 32bit multi adress write)
-now you can abort search by pressing O for some times
-other little things

[PACKAGE]
-included french (thanks to stark), english and italian language files

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

anurag
October 5th, 2006, 07:07
i m not femilier with this app.but today i will try it
sorry for bad eng

juggaleaux
October 5th, 2006, 07:24
I'm not familiar with it either, so I looked it up on google. It sounds quite impressive.

Too bad I don't own any commercial games. :P

Basil Zero
October 5th, 2006, 14:40
exactly what kind of cheats does this program support?

XxunknowxX
October 5th, 2006, 14:44
well any type that are not even a cheat that u have to press a series of button (for exmaple up,down,left,right) there are codes for socom FTB that have unlimited ammo, head shot and many more u can even make ur own cheats. is like u are hackin in the game

steve-b
October 5th, 2006, 16:02
I tried this and it broke my devhook setup. PSP would no longer start the emulated firmware., it just sat there with black screen and power light on. It didn't reset the psp, just wouldn't run devhook right. I ran the uninstall and it went back to normal though.

XxunknowxX
October 5th, 2006, 16:35
yes it happens well what u gotta do is install devhook again it has done it for me like 5 times and the way u fix it is u gotta go to ur manual installation folder and u gotta put those two file the cwcheat.prx and the cheat.db in to ur dh folder in ur psp and put the cwcheat.prx in the kd folder also. i do that and it works again, there is somethin wrong with the database where u download the cheats from i dont know why but every time i update it does that so i suggest puttin them manually just go to ur cheat database and open it with notepad or wordpad and go to cwcheat official website and go to download database and just copy and paste all of that and then save the cheat database (Note: dont make ur notepad your default program ur goin to mess up if u do.

dragoncurse10
October 6th, 2006, 05:04
how do i get the game cheat menu?

XxunknowxX
October 6th, 2006, 21:45
how do u get to the cheat menu u gotta press and hold select for like 5sec and it comes up

pksponge
November 6th, 2006, 17:58
where do u put it in?

ugly dude
November 6th, 2006, 18:37
I have installed cwcheat 1.5. I got some code for Dynasty Warriors 2nd, however I have no idea how to apply the cheat.