PDA

View Full Version : You f**king What?

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 16:44
News from CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147194)

Free rag thelondonpaper labels male gamers 'hairy-palmed wank-monkeys'

Think of a computer gamer and what comes to mind? Probably a lot of things but not necessarily, according to Stuart McGurk of thelondonpaper on October 4, "A zit-crusted, Olay-avoiding, hairy-palmed wank-monkey living with his mother". For a start, we don't live with our mothers (well Andy does but he's only 20, bless him).

The abuse doesn't end there friends. According to the article (on girl gaming), a rise in technology has now widened the market to "slightly older hairy-palmed wank monkeys". Cheers!

McGurk then goes on to say developers assumed gamers only wanted to kick someone in the groin and shoot them in face (hey, we like driving games too!), but gaming objectives "have now expanded beyond causing death and pain". Yeah, because that's all we've been able to do in the millions of games released over the last few decades...

Next time you see one of those purple paperboys handing out thelondonpaper near a Tube station, we strongly recommend you take it, thrown it on the ground and stamp on it. We always preferred London Lite anyway...

Comments anyone

Ci5tm Konfliqt
October 5th, 2006, 16:49
what a narrowminded individual.... im a gamer and i dont want to cause death and pain !!!

lamo_PSP_king
October 5th, 2006, 16:52
They must be the ones who are a bunch of f**king w**kers, im a gamer and i want to cause pain to those c*unts

rock_light
October 5th, 2006, 17:22
written by a feeee-male no doubt

Decius
October 5th, 2006, 17:24
How many gamers are there? I bet thats just offended and alienated half thier readers in one go. What kind of idiot journalists write for that rag?

bullhead
October 5th, 2006, 17:32
Hahahahaa....How descriptive!..."hairy palmed wank monkeys" Excellent! The journalist has probably not done wonders for the paper...

kersplatty
October 5th, 2006, 17:51
hmmm hairy palmed wank monkeys that says alot of what he does in his own time, he's one of those people who criticises everything. Im sure he is a bald palmed no-cocked monkey himself

scottishrew
October 5th, 2006, 17:52
sorry im a total noob at this. How do i tell if i have a TA-082 PSP?

muffinman
October 5th, 2006, 17:57
LOL

scottish you open your umd drive and check if there is writing on the motherboard in the top right corner. Theres a guide somewhere.

anyways i think it describes gamers to a t :p

scottishrew
October 5th, 2006, 17:59
lol k i suppose i will search for thou file.

Hawq
October 5th, 2006, 18:25
Free rag thelondonpaper labels male gamers 'hairy-palmed wank-monkeys'I resent that, I shave my hands ;)

SeanyP
October 5th, 2006, 18:41
That is utter rubbish!
*grabs razor*

eurogba
October 5th, 2006, 19:26
what was before hand-held gaming age ?
coin-op ?

less documented journalist ..

The Hombrew Hunter
October 5th, 2006, 20:13
He/she probably plays them all the time, wanking himself off.

But that's just ma thoughts.

Mabolsa Ritchie
October 5th, 2006, 20:18
What a loser trying to promote himself by looking for a target collective to ridicule.

ExcruciationX
October 5th, 2006, 20:19
What an idiot (The guy that wrote the article)...

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 20:42
Hahahahaa....How descriptive!..."hairy palmed wank monkeys" Excellent!

LOL :D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
October 5th, 2006, 22:47
LOSER!!!!!! a very BIG LOSER!!!!!!!!!

gotmilk0112
October 6th, 2006, 00:11
probably some n00b just trying to get attention.

pibs
October 6th, 2006, 00:20
exuse me and call me stupid if u may but we normal humans don't grow hair on our palms, btw is that possible?

so im not so sure who he/she is reffering to.....

LoL to Hawq haha do u use that mach3 razor?

JD/
October 6th, 2006, 00:21
probably some n00b just trying to get attention.
yea people do this kind of thing for attention its sad really generalising people is not right this journalist is full of BS.

AtariFreek
October 6th, 2006, 00:43
I shave my palms when i get up in the morning THANK you very much.

wolfpack
October 6th, 2006, 01:31
she wouldnt be calling us hairy palmed wank monkeys if she started playing mario!!

juicethehedgehog
October 6th, 2006, 01:52
thats pathetic......

Junixx
October 6th, 2006, 02:57
yea thats kinda ridiculous

Adrenalin
October 7th, 2006, 01:28
lol, gaming steriotypes are pretty much dissapearing at least where i live

NoQuarter
October 7th, 2006, 01:31
Yeah the stereotypes are dissapearing,this article is like a last ditch effort to continue them,by the unenlightened

Tulvert
October 10th, 2006, 09:27
I would bet that a gamer wronged this person some how i.e.(slept with there mom, ate the last cookie, pee'd on their dog) whatever that gamers did it was really evil. To be serious though. I feel this is a type of racism. Like making in-fun of fat people or old people etc. Saying joking around is one thing but to really mean it is another.

Wils
October 10th, 2006, 21:30
"A zit-crusted, Olay-avoiding, hairy-palmed wank-monkey living with his mother"

My girlfriend and kids are in for a f*cking shock, then!

Smurph
October 10th, 2006, 22:07
I call bullshit on this. it is physically impossible to grow hair on your palms without skin grafts.

Salted_Peanuts
October 16th, 2006, 21:30
Whoever said that is an idiot :confused:

ACID
October 16th, 2006, 21:43
Now thats a big A holl talking. Skepulations like always. I think most gamers are reall down to earth people that in the inside are like teddys and just want to be hughed.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 17th, 2006, 02:39
i live with my mom. im 13. i think video freak does, i think hes in high school. um ssaxdude is like 15 i think. bl8zed lives w/ his mom.... and some coder, and some other ppl

buckyohare
October 19th, 2006, 16:15
And what about female gamers?

cloud_952
October 19th, 2006, 16:28
And what about female gamers?

Psssh. They don't exist. That's just a myth perpetuated by the Illuminati. Bah, like females would play games.. =p

^_^; I actually have a very good female friend who plays games. Just joking.. don't kill me.

Apoklepz
October 19th, 2006, 17:05
McGurk?!?...Riiiiiiggghhtt... Nice job with the article;)
What happened, McGurk? Every other journalist get the full scoop on the best story and left you to pick up the poop by pointing the finger at us gamers?
Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. Grow some cojones if you wanna start shit with my kind of people...oh, and some better insults would be nice:p I thought you were a struggling stand up comedian coming up with that rubbish!...Now I see you're just a struggling journalist.

Say...Isn't McGurk the name of the new lunch guy that replaces Chef in the school cafeteria in South Park? Hahahaha...Succubus Episode.