PDA

View Full Version : PSP brain-trainer due in Nov

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 17:26
SEGA's PlayStation Portable brain training game is heading to Europe this November courtesy of Ubisoft.

Renamed Mind Quiz for us over here, it sounds ostensibly similar in theme and format to Nintendo's Brain Age games - and even builds on the work of the same chap, Dr. Kawashima.

Like the DS game, your calculations, reflexes, judgement and memory are tested, and there's an option to try and solve a daily series of problems, from which the age of your brain is then computed.

Online and challenge modes are among the other bits and pieces that complete the set.

blackrave
October 5th, 2006, 17:42
I've always wanted a brain trainer on the PSP. WTF doesn't seem that fun, if it's even a brain trainer.
I've also tried PQ: Practical Intelligence, but it's not the same thing.
Looking forward to this. Wonder what you can do online? Hopefully download new challenges and maybe even challenge other people.

valar
October 5th, 2006, 17:45
this game looks promising with its features.i hope it turns out to be a very good title for psp then i'll buy it fo sure..

rehbock
October 5th, 2006, 17:45
yep i understand sony's concept its better to steal something than create something on their own.
but why sega... the ruled and such a thing :/

mr_nick666
October 5th, 2006, 19:07
This sounds really good to me :p Im not as young as I was and I do worry about the old grey matter going stale! :eek: If its anything like the one on the DS it should be good :)

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 20:55
This sounds a really good game i think