PDA

View Full Version : PSP Rail passenger beaten up by gang

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 17:52
DETECTIVES are hunting a gang of youths suspected of robbing an office worker on a train and leaving him unconscious on the platform.

The teenagers were captured on camera entering Finsbury Park railway station at around 11am on Sunday, September 10.

Police believe that soon afterwards they got on an overland train heading north towards Hornsey, and beat up a man who was sitting alone having boarded at King's Cross.

The 22-year administrative assistant, who is originally from Hong Kong, was playing his PlayStation Portable when he was surrounded by a group of four or five youths.

One of them snatched the games machine from his hand, but when he tried to get it back the whole gang jumped in and began punching him in the face and body.

The train pulled into Hornsey station and the youths got off, but the victim bravely followed and grabbed hold of one of them.

He was then set upon again, punched repeatedly in the head and knocked unconscious. The gang fled leaving the man laid out on the platform, before other passengers came to his aid.

He was taken to hospital for treatment but released later that day.

Detective Sergeant Alan Bardsley, of the British Transport Police, said: "This was a vicious gang attack on a lone traveller.

"The intention was to steal his property and they were quite prepared to use violence to obtain it.

"The victim was quite badly beaten up and we're very keen to catch the people responsible to prevent them doing this to anyone else."

Lets hope someone gives the youths a kicking or more one day

jimmi
October 5th, 2006, 18:09
another reason why im scared of england.

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 18:10
another reason why im scared of england.

I live in london

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 5th, 2006, 18:18
OLD news read it on max console earlier but still sad but alll to common in this shit hole of a world.

Kramer
October 5th, 2006, 18:33
OLD news read it on max console earlier but still sad but alll to common in this shit hole of a world.

Very True

When I use my PSP on the bus im always over catious if I see someone dodgy jump on the bus I put my PSP straight away. What a way to live ay.

JD/
October 5th, 2006, 18:39
Lol i live in hornsey that kinda stuff is gettin a bit too common these days people should'nt be showing expensive things out openly. Thats disgraceful how no one helped him if i was there i would fed up those boys.

valar
October 5th, 2006, 18:52
that's sad,i play on the tube,hardly ever on trains.it can happen to anyone...there are too many silly youngsters who fear nothing..

briyan
October 5th, 2006, 19:00
he shoulda been playing gangs of london so he'd know how to take care of those wankers!

weirdelf
October 5th, 2006, 19:07
he shoulda been playing gangs of london so he'd know how to take care of those wankers!
lol

mr_nick666
October 5th, 2006, 19:10
Lol i live in hornsey that kinda stuff is gettin a bit too common these days people should'nt be showing expensive things out openly. Thats disgraceful how no one helped him if i was there i would fed up those boys.

/\ /\ I cant believe noone saw or helped? :( If I was about I would have give the little $h!ts a short sharp shock :mad: You wouldnt like me when Im angry...

mesosade
October 5th, 2006, 19:48
we could some kind of fund for the poor fellas like him? kinda sily i no but can't think of any other way to help

lamo_PSP_king
October 5th, 2006, 19:59
where i live (north east of england ;-) , love it btw) people do this for fun if i was that chinese man i wudda smashed my psp over the little f**king ****s head

one winged angel
October 5th, 2006, 20:02
man these things just make me angry especialy that no one helped him in that bus

muffinman
October 5th, 2006, 20:10
this happens all the time in england atleast propably around the world

vanle
October 5th, 2006, 20:14
You want to know why nobody helped him, probably because the kids were just that, kids. Under 18, they know they can do whatever they want to and if you kick their ass YOUget screwed.:mad: :mad: :mad:

ExcruciationX
October 5th, 2006, 20:15
...but still sad but alll to common in this shit hole of a world.
So true... :(

vanle
October 5th, 2006, 20:20
this happens all the time in england atleast propably around the world

I can almost guarantee that this will not happen to you in east asian cities.

Vega
October 5th, 2006, 21:16
The little *******s deserve a good kicking themselves. This is the reason I rarely play my PSP in public areas.

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 21:25
I hardly ever play it in public areas

Veskgar
October 5th, 2006, 21:53
/\ /\ I cant believe noone saw or helped? :( If I was about I would have give the little $h!ts a short sharp shock :mad: You wouldnt like me when Im angry...

I'm here with you. I live in suburban U.S.A. so there is not too much of that. But still, nobody helped the guy on a crowded train?

Everyone was scared of being a victim. Everyone is so scared and chose to do nothing. People only live like that if they choose to. You need to constantly be aware of your surroundings and be vigilant.

Obviously there are many places in any country where you probably should not flaunt a PSP or similar gadget, but on a CROWDED TRAIN?

Its amazing, the guy who was beaten up appears to be from China based on the article, and we don't know him, but we all feel anger and would like to avenge the poor guy. Everyone should act like that in REAL life and help out other people in danger. Gone is the day where violence rules the streets and everyone should turn a blind eye to someone being attacked/robbed/ or worse.

Let this be a call to arms of sorts to all of us. And the next time we are present when something like this happens, unite and kick some ass!

Heero808
October 5th, 2006, 22:03
I live in Hawaii and it is very peaceful but you still wouldn't pull out your psp in a bus or even worse crowded bus or trains.:( But it is sad nobady helped I would have in a heartbeat beat the crud out of them:mad:

shrimpidy
October 5th, 2006, 22:29
I'm still in school and its safe. It's a private skool with a lot of friendly people. And plus, A lot of them already have PSP's.

idapimp
October 5th, 2006, 22:32
note to self...keep taser on me at all times.

gov1
October 5th, 2006, 22:57
THESE F****NG LITTLE G*TS NEED TO BE FOUND MURDED, BURIED, RESURECTED, SHOT AT SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES, DECAPITATED, THEN BURIED AGAIN (oh and dont forget to get the psp back) =P
and their parents need a good spanking to for raising little D**KS.

Personaly i am sick of all these sick children running around killing and hurting people, one tried to grab my psp out of my bag when i was on the bus but i turned around and hit him :D then he got off at the next stop and stuck his finger up at me,

I relly dont know what he was thinking these people just get me so mad WTF ARE THEY THINKING!?

I think they think (hmm that guys got a nice psp i think ill just knick it) then when he gets off bus (that guys got my psp! i wanted it so bad, it would of only taken me 2 min to grab it then get off the bus, i dont give a damn how long he spent saving up for it)

The solution, every one carries pepper spray in large amounts =)

pibs
October 5th, 2006, 23:26
I live in L.A so i just carry a shank with me at all times :)

JD/
October 6th, 2006, 00:14
no guns or weapons over 4 inches in size for uk (whats the point in weapons you got fists right?) or you go straight to jail if you get caught that is and the guy got the train at 11:00am and I know trains aint full at that time but if it was at 9:00am those kids would have got their @sses kicked

animekid4
October 6th, 2006, 00:50
note to self...keep taser on me at all times.
yea............tazer and a chariza......i mean gun..not a poke'mon....a gun.

Vega
October 6th, 2006, 04:19
no guns or weapons over 4 inches in size for uk (whats the point in weapons you got fists right?)

Agreed. Just grab the little shits by the neck, hold them against a wall, and proceed to punch the living f*** out of them until you knock them unconsious. Do something their parents should have done.
I myself live in Belfast and anyone who lives in UK would know that we have been surrounded by Troubles for years, if this would have happened here, I couldn't see anyone attempting to help the guy in fear of their family being involved in Paramilitary organisations, but shit, if I knew I could take them all on or if I had someone to back me up, I couldn't help myself in kicking the shit out of the little punks.

RetroGoth
October 6th, 2006, 05:43
never though anyone would go for my psp while riddign the bus to campus in miami beach.

psp411
October 6th, 2006, 06:04
The little *******s deserve a good kicking themselves. This is the reason I rarely play my PSP in public areas.
i dont care that much who sees me playing my psp. all i know that if they do steal it, they will get theyre asses finished when i get it back...literally... ill really f*k them up big time. there is no way am i willingly ognna give this thing up. even in toronto, there are little punks that rty that shiet. happened to sum of ma frends... but then again, they were scronny people... not what you'd call strong:p .. but truth be told, if this does happen to me n i kno what im up against, ill fight back. I dont carry weapons but ma fists r all i need.:cool:

You want to know why nobody helped him, probably because the kids were just that, kids. Under 18, they know they can do whatever they want to and if you kick their ass YOUget screwed.:mad: :mad: :mad:
lol i am under 18 so i couldve helped if i were around... looking at the circumstances, i wouldve helped just bcuz i dun like to see ppl get robbed. nI swear... tehy shouldve been messin with me.... by now id get back ma psp and those punk a$$ b1t*ces wouldve been f*kd ova by now.

dejkirkby
October 6th, 2006, 07:41
I would seriously whoop the shit out of the little mf'ers. Luuckily, I have a car, but if I ever used Public Transport no way would I hide my PSP. If it got taxed I would give chase and demolish the guy/s who took it. Cause I'm a big, strong, fast guy.

Kramer
October 6th, 2006, 07:54
That's what he did but he ended up in hospital. Ive been almost bashed for shit before(5 times to be exact) and it's damn scary when you have 5 or 6 people circled around you asking to empty your pockets luckily everytime I had nothing at all on me. You guys all say you would stand up to a bunch of people on your own are damn crazy or just lying.

dejkirkby
October 6th, 2006, 08:03
I'm the first one. When pissed off I'm a crazy SOB. You've got to remember Kramer, take a couple of punks out and the rest shit themselves.
Plus I'm a superhero LOL

Well done on 1000 posts.

mr_nick666
October 6th, 2006, 09:00
I'm the first one. When pissed off I'm a crazy SOB. You've got to remember Kramer, take a couple of punks out and the rest shit themselves.

/\ Exactly right... Take out the biggest one first and keep swinging for the others and you find they soon lose their fight :mad:

dejkirkby
October 6th, 2006, 09:12
People in gangs, in the UK at least are generally p*ssies who can't fight alone. Peckerslap a few of them and the rest think, "Sh*t he's gonna bitchslap me next. F*ck that( I'm off" and run like the p*ssies they are. I've seen off a few gangs using this method and also the "Who's the hardest in your gang, and filling them in one-on-one" method.
Jeez, I sound like a right vigilante.
But you need to be able to defend yourself and your sh*t.

blankman
October 6th, 2006, 14:50
scared of england..? come to certain parts of LA or New York..

valar
October 6th, 2006, 17:00
why there's no psp wi-fi tournaments in london?that would be great! anyways,the law should be tougher for youngsters.i'm not afraid of fighing the geezer but i don't want to get stabbed aswell if there's too many.

dejkirkby
October 6th, 2006, 17:16
It all goes to show Peter kay was right when wearing his baseball cap in "Road To Nowhere".

London is sh*t

iniquitous_beast
October 6th, 2006, 18:57
I'm not very strong, and I've got a low tolerance for pain. Luckily, I've never been faced with the circumstances that would necessitate such a moral decision as to help a man being robbed.

Still, given the chance, I think I'd try to help. Even if I could only hurt one of them before the others beat me into a sobbing bloody heap, I'd feel more of a man than if I were to do nothing at all.

Sometimes there are consequences for doing the right thing. Still, it is better to take a beating (or beat them up and risk an unlikely lawsuit) than to live your life in the firm knowledge that you are a complete puss.

M!ckeY
October 6th, 2006, 19:48
try going to certain parts of LA...you'd most likely get shot, if you refuse to give up your things >.>

Milleniumas
October 6th, 2006, 20:13
LOL, this funny story. It's not even comparing to our country gangs :) . Even at school I can see such things, so this is no news to me. In our school there is like from 1 - 4 fighs every break time. And there is like 8 guys (17++) tries to beat 1(18) :) . So this is sh*t compare to what I have seen and what could happen here, where I live. You can't understand such things. It's better to have a knive or a gun, if take such things to outside. And btw, if you want to be safe in school, it's better to have friends that are big bullies :)

RageMaster
October 14th, 2006, 12:50
You should take pre-empetive strike action way before you get surrounded me-thinks. Maybe he was too unaware head buried in his PSP.

Id consider a group of unknown youths surrounding me as an agressive action. Keeping the initiative is vital in avoiding or solving conflicts on the street.

JD/
October 14th, 2006, 19:26
I think it would be worse in america since your allowed to carry weapons (no wonder the crime rate is so high there lol) In the uk people just fight to steal other peoples things some people might use knives and stuff but you wont see a gun regularly in most parts.

LOL, this funny story. It's not even comparing to our country gangs :) . Even at school I can see such things, so this is no news to me. In our school there is like from 1 - 4 fighs every break time. And there is like 8 guys (17++) tries to beat 1(18) :) . So this is sh*t compare to what I have seen and what could happen here, where I live. You can't understand such things. It's better to have a knive or a gun, if take such things to outside. And btw, if you want to be safe in school, it's better to have friends that are big bullies :)

plz dont try to boast about about how hard your area or gang in your area is your not impressing anyone this is the internet its stupid to try and act hard on the internet (unless your a pu$$y in real life and trying to look hard on the internet) + I dont think people need your advice on how to be safe in school.