PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Day PSP

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 18:30
Mike Bithell has released a new Flash game (for firmware 2.70 +), heres the details:

Welcome to the website for the freeware independent game Visiting Day by Mike Bithell (http://www.mikebithell.com/visit/psp.html). Visiting Day tells the story of the pupils of Blaid County Primary School, and their battles with an invading ship full of aliens. The game is comprised of five mini-games, and can be played in either a single player mode, or by four friends on one console.

The game can now be played on PSP, Mac and PC. The PC and Mac version is played online via the browser, and requires flash 8 or above. The PSP version can be played in either an online or offline mode.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ric1992
October 5th, 2006, 19:37
this game is cool:)

sedkiller
October 5th, 2006, 20:15
do you have some screens ?

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 20:53
This is good

red_sox32
October 5th, 2006, 21:18
Arrr, this games looks pretty fun, screens? Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

danknugz
October 5th, 2006, 21:23
screenshots are always nice, i rarely download homebrew with out seeing SOMETHING sbout it first. i know im not the only one...

gmexican123
February 3rd, 2007, 21:34
how can u place the game on your PSP? i have tried many times! my psp firmware version is 2.7 and i have tried to place games on it, but evertime i try i get "corrupted"
Ive tried to place it on the folders PSP>GAMES and ive tried placing it on PSP>DEMOS, but nothing is working...
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?!
anyone wanna HELP?!?!

Milleniumas
February 3rd, 2007, 21:52
this is flash game... You have to play it threw browser

jonezybaby
February 3rd, 2007, 21:56
PSP/GAME, take out the "S" dude

gmexican123
February 3rd, 2007, 22:30
ah, i finally figured it out...took my dumbass a while but thanks millemiumas dude..