PDA

View Full Version : PSX4ALL Joins DCEmu

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 20:25
Today officially sees another great emulation project join the DCEmu Network, that project is PSX4ALL the rather excellent Playstation Emulator for the GP2X, Zaurus, Gizmondo, IStation and PalmOS.

Having played the GP2X Port you can tell this is one quality emulator.

Check out the official site and forums at http://www.psx4all.net/

CandieC
October 5th, 2006, 20:39
this would be cool if it where ported to us PsPers .. or is that the one currently being worked on?

Cloud_35
October 5th, 2006, 20:40
So the n64 fever has gone. Wathever! I prefer PSX to n64!!!:)

JKKDARK
October 5th, 2006, 20:52
I heard about a Dreamcast version.. I can't wait :)

splodger15
October 5th, 2006, 20:52
this would be cool if it where ported to us PsPers .. or is that the one currently being worked on?

I think so

Emeriastone
October 5th, 2006, 20:58
Wow should I buy a GP2X now?

Vega
October 5th, 2006, 21:11
Dreamcast and PSP ports sound delicious.

Veskgar
October 5th, 2006, 21:24
I'm confused... Is this going to be worked on for the PSP now?

If so, that would be yet another PSX EMU project for the PSP.

The emulator releases for the PSP have slowed down over the last week or 2. SO that means something big is probably coming soon.

The calm before the storm...

Exophase has been quiet so I bet he has something big in store for gpSP in the future. Then there is the mysterious A.C. (Anonymous Coder) and the highly top-secret PSX EMU.

Between homebrew & SONY releases, the next 4-6 weeks should be good for the PSP.

Tetris999
October 6th, 2006, 00:27
i really dont like wraggster posting this in the psp forums because it makes me go nuts to hear someone else has ps1 on therye handheld this is not really related to the psp in anyway unless its a project which is going to be ported to it. i know the GP32X or whatever is superduper compared to the psp but i just dont wanna have it shoved into my face when im looking for psp stuff

pibs
October 6th, 2006, 00:31
If it runs with emulated sound I won't mind having another portable.....

Video_freak
October 6th, 2006, 00:39
Woah! They have this for PalmOS?! Wow that's cool! :)

wolfpack
October 6th, 2006, 01:54
c'mon psp port

The Hombrew Hunter
October 6th, 2006, 03:22
No PSP port! You're spoiled enough already, with 200+ coders, while DS has like 30...

Tetris999
October 6th, 2006, 05:22
If it runs with emulated sound I won't mind having another portable.....

what do you have some type of unlimted dough? some of us cant just BUY gp32X cuz we may be

A) were kids
B)we dont got a big salary

so seriosuly u guys r nice but when it comes down to buy "another system it just cant be done" we cant :P
we need psp to be as good as it can get!

zodttd
October 6th, 2006, 14:58
:)

The GP2X's psx4all build, psx4gp2x, is still lacking a lot of performance.

Currently psx4all runs well/fullspeed on:
- Sharp Zaurus Cxxxx series ($350 or so)
- iStation V43 ($400 - $650)
- And if I help Tinnus get the PalmOS port going smoother, the Palm handles psx4all well.

The PocketPC also runs psx4all fairly well, but it is unreleased so far.

So yeah, getting a Zaurus C1000 or V43 can be pricey. If you saw what they look like, how well made, and what they can do, though, you'd "freak". ;P

Darksaviour69
October 6th, 2006, 15:03
i really dont like wraggster posting this in the psp forums because it makes me go nuts to hear someone else has ps1 on therye handheld this is not really related to the psp in anyway unless its a project which is going to be ported to it. i know the GP32X or whatever is superduper compared to the psp but i just dont wanna have it shoved into my face when im looking for psp stuff

This had been posted in network news, not psp news.

HuwSy
December 30th, 2006, 02:29
any advancements on a palm os port?