PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 Pets brings Hilary Duff home

wraggster
October 5th, 2006, 22:55
Via Gamestop (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6159363.html)

The Sims 2 Pets has really been packing in the star power. So far, the game is getting musical contributions from teen pop duo AJ & Aly, sexed-up girl group Pussycat Dolls, alterna-rockers The Flaming Lips, nerdcore group Hot Chip, and others.

Now the game is moving beyond just the audio stylings of well-known musical artists. Electronic Arts today announced that actress-turned-pop-singer Hilary Duff will be featured as a playable character in The Sims 2 Pets. In keeping with the theme of the game, Duff's real-life Chihuahua, Lola, will also be included in the Pets.

Duff and Lola will "appear in different scenes on each of the [game's] platforms" and will be fully interactive. Players will be able to dress up Duff and maker her do their bidding, or have their own created Sims characters mingle with her.

The Sims 2 Pets will be released on the PC, PlayStation 2, GameCube, and DS on October 17. PSP and Game Boy Advance versions will ship later this year.

Sharpy
October 6th, 2006, 00:19
I'm a big Hilary fan so this is excellent news for me, thanks for posting that Wraggster

pibs
October 6th, 2006, 00:48
How does this work? does hilary do dog noises or wut?

F#*k it ill buy it anyways since I have almost every sims game, keep my collection growing and sell it on ebay hehe

samthegreat68
October 6th, 2006, 00:51
i hate sims

JamesBondOO7
October 6th, 2006, 01:04
will Hilary be on psp version or only ps2, pc, gamecube, and xbox this may be a stupid question but i just wanna know before buying cause i plan on buying the psp version

pibs
October 6th, 2006, 01:16
i hate sims
what a waste of a post, if u hate sims then WTF are you doing in this thread u incompetent fool:mad: