PDA

View Full Version : New mod im working on...this time its a big project...

PSPdemon
October 6th, 2006, 01:25
This time.....as i have seen no one else going to mod it completely out.... ( the only mod i have seen for it was a square enix mod...and another along time ago.... )

so im going to mod PSP Revolution v0.2 :D

im right now messing around with the gfx.... and will be making it a big release....with about 3 themes, more songs to choose from ( best ones i can find ) and all the dance file bg's will be custom made for the psp's screen fit :D

ill post up little bits for yall to try out...and i need your opinions on them..... the better the constructional critsism.....the better the mod :)

PSPdemon
October 6th, 2006, 01:33
here are some gfx for yall to try.... ( some i havent even put into the game to try yet... so i need your opinions.... also...if there is a problem with a color...its because my screen is wacky....the dam thing still has this yellowish tint.....so all my colors look different... )

btw.... Banner Cover.png is a blank image within that size :p

so it might be hard to see it in the posted images...but its there ( i hope )

Kaiser
October 6th, 2006, 05:19
I like, I like. :D

D0N
October 6th, 2006, 17:38
So do I :D Keep it up demon! :)

Malksta
October 6th, 2006, 22:08
nice :)

PSPdemon
October 7th, 2006, 02:20
okay.....

i didnt like the song selection menu...so i changed it to this one...( which is still in the works... )

working on more.... hopefully will have 3+ themes for a first release ( what i am planning :D )

so here is the updated default one :D

( rename Song_Select_Background2.4.png to Song_Select_Background.png )

D0N
October 7th, 2006, 09:23
Even better! Keep up the excellent work PSPdemon! :)

PSPdemon
October 7th, 2006, 23:10
WARNING!!!

DO NOT PUT THE HEALTH BAR AND SCORE BAR ON!!! i have corrupted the folders by doing so some how....

if its not corrupted yet..... DELETE IMMEDIENTLY!!! i will supply the fixed ones in about 5 min... ( have to redo them )

PSPdemon
October 7th, 2006, 23:25
okay.....here are the info bar things.... ( score and health bars really )