PDA

View Full Version : Getaway Black Monday - help I'm stuck!!

steham
November 30th, 2004, 07:21
Can anyone help me on the first Sam mission (Chapter 12) which involves getting into the gym around the back.

I have got into the main gym (near the boxing ring) and I'm up to the point where you go past the 2 paramedics in the corridor. I have gone down the stairs to the left to find both exits blocked by policemen (the doorway opposite the top of the stairs is also guarded). I therefore return to the main gym near the boxing ring. I am stuck at this point. If I go to the far end (near the punchbags) I am always seen by the 2 policemen guarding. I can't find anyway round them. Do I have to get past them or is there a way to return to the metal pathway hanging beneath the ceilnig? Help please

redfunkyape
December 12th, 2004, 15:08
Hi

It took me ages to figure it out you have hide behind one of gym horses when the police are walking up you have to run behind them..
though i can't get much further than that!!

aldie123
December 13th, 2004, 14:42
When you've done in the gym, go through the walkway in the corner. wait next to the wall until the policeman has ran into the shower room with a paramedic. Then run through and turn left. The policeman on the second set of steps there will eventually go into the room at the bottom of the steps, therefore letting you run past. The policeman down the other set of steps will walk through at some point if you wait for him and when he does run down the steps (the ones to the left i mean) and scarper through the exits. Mission Complete! ;D

David
February 22nd, 2005, 20:08
Im stuck on chapter 15 where the hell is the lap top and how do I get there. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ineedausername
June 25th, 2005, 08:44
hey can someone please help me im stuck on chapter 15 i cant get to the lap top because i keep on getting caught help plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

MOMO65
August 3rd, 2006, 02:39
hey can someone please help me im stuck on chapter 15 i cant get to the lap top because i keep on getting caught help plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Has anyone help u get thru 15...I am having troubles 2. Got to the IT lab no further. :(

tasha
November 24th, 2007, 15:07
how do i get nadya to run away in level 19

The King
November 24th, 2007, 15:44
go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/ you should be able to find a tutorial there for any game.

craiguk
March 6th, 2008, 02:55
cna any one help me with this in the main menu u get special fectures on the u have a list of names like this:
.mitch key 6
.eddie key 7
.sam key 5

can someone tell me wot u have to do there on them names plz who ever helps me then i will help them