PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed Carbon Developer Blog

wraggster
October 6th, 2006, 20:31
Feature from IGN, heres an excerpt:

Hi everyone, I'm Matt Tomporowski, the Lead Designer for NFS Carbon Own the City. When I write out my name and title like that, it sounds like I must have a dream job. You know what? I really do have a dream job. I get to create the video game that I want. I know that I'm a really lucky guy to get to do this.

If you've played or read the reviews for NFS Carbon Own the City (or NFS OTC as I like to call it,) you'll notice a couple of things. First, this game is REALLY different from Carbon on PS2 or the Next Gen consoles. There's an important reason for that and I'll get into that shortly. Second, you'll notice that NFS OTC is a lot bigger than our past NFS efforts on PSP (heck, we even built an entire open world just for the PSP!) there are reasons for this too that I'm going to get into down below.

Full Article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/737/737433p1.html)

Nookadum
October 6th, 2006, 21:03
So the game would turn out very different from what we will see on the PS2/XBox/360/PC port?

E.J.
October 6th, 2006, 22:22
WOW, that game looks awesome (waaaa!! y feel like my hands are burning)

Finally, the NFS the PSP deserves, all said.

gangsta14
October 7th, 2006, 01:42
maybe this will show what the psp has in store in the future, and more people will know it better by great games, not by long loads or low battery.