PDA

View Full Version : Black monday, help each other out!

LyonHrt
December 29th, 2004, 15:37
Wow lots of people needing help on this game, posting on the forum.

Post your tips and cheats on the game here.
You can also ask for help on sections of the game.

If this topic goes well, i'll do some more stickies for ps2 games :D

Gad
December 29th, 2004, 16:27
Anybody know how to do: Chapter 15 the one where you have to go back into the ank as Sam,its doing my box in as i keep getting shot and cant get the guards to move so i can get past them up on the lights from the roof

rocky
December 30th, 2004, 15:06
stickies ?

rocky
December 30th, 2004, 15:06
how do you get the pic under your name

saggynuts
January 3rd, 2005, 03:41
take it you still haven't got past level 15 yet. if ya have then give us a clue. cause i have been on it for god knows how long now. ???

Gary
January 3rd, 2005, 08:16
:)hey i really cant get buy level 15 either what are you supposed to do anyone please help its doin my head in

kat
January 3rd, 2005, 08:39
please someone tell me how do you do chapter 15?

malvin
January 4th, 2005, 12:55
You need loads of patience on this stage.

I managed to figure it out. Basically, you can only knock them out cold when you land on them from the ceiling. So basically, let them see you and chase you, quickly climb up to the ceiling and when these one just below you but slightly to the left or right, jump back down onto them. (hope you understand).

Apart from that I'm still stuck on this level as when you die, you have to start all over again.

Shauneh
January 4th, 2005, 20:20
Can someone help me on Chapter 20? you're Sam and you gotta follow that russian guy out..

Shauneh
January 4th, 2005, 20:23
Chapter 15 is easy I found it quite hard at first but then it was easy after I did it. to get on the lights go next to the wall and press triangle then crawl over

ThegetawayHelper
January 5th, 2005, 10:34
Bit of advice for this Chapter Peeps ;D. If you look up in some parts of the bank there will be lights, a long line of them- if you get up on them by pressing triangle next to the wall that sticks out, you will be on the light. Now to knock out a guard you need to fall on top of them. This may help you if you need to get passed a guard!!!

:D Hope it comes in useful :D

malvin
January 6th, 2005, 16:06
Actually, ignore what I said on the post that you guys also said. I've found a much easy way to pass that stage and it doesn't involve jumping on anyone.

If you search the forum, you will find that someone has already taken the time to provide exact step-by-step to pass this level. find it and follow it.

tony25
January 8th, 2005, 08:10
take it you still haven't got past level 15 yet. if ya have then give us a clue. cause i have been on it for god knows how long now. ???

You have to jump on to the lights and crawl. when you reach the office where the man is sitting and a woman is standing just inside the door go in to stealth mode keep left and crawl under the table. when you get the other side stay in stealth and jump back on to the lights in the hallway. also note when you see a gap you cant squeeze through get your back to the wall as if you were going to peep around a corner and you can slide through the gap.

tony25
January 8th, 2005, 08:12
I'm stuck on level 19. I can't kill the russian woman. been stuck for a week now any ideas?

malvin
January 8th, 2005, 17:11
Yeah, I had her trapped whereby I am behind one of the walls and can appear from either side. So where ever she is facing, I will appear from the other side ie behide her and shot several shots then hide again and repeating this move.

gunner
January 12th, 2005, 15:17
I finished quite a few chapter on my first go, but for the past week m stuk on chapter 15 ... I thought of findin a chat room to ask 4 help, but it seems everyone has/had dificulty with this chapter !!! ... so b4 I cud post my qn it was already answered, Thanx Rocky ur a genious !!

malvin
January 13th, 2005, 14:15
As mentioned already, a step-by-step thread is already available on this forum, search and you will find, you can't miss the subject heading.....right rocky ;D

Spike
February 3rd, 2005, 19:11
Any ideas on Chapter 20 ??? ???
Ur sam and have to follow the russian guy out but can get no further that the first bit when they say about the car keys or something.

Please please help me.

Spike
February 3rd, 2005, 19:21
!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 20 !!!!!!!!!!HELP IS HERE!!!!!!!!
I have just done it. when the misson first starts u start outside the lifts. there would be a little thing that sticks out of the wall like in chapter 15 press trainge and you will just onto the light . u will know wot to do now. after you go around the machies and there is a little hole to go through press X i think you u will kneel down and then you go throught the tunnel that all i have so far.

malvin
February 6th, 2005, 18:00
I've completed the game 2 weeks ago now.

Paul
February 6th, 2005, 19:37
Has anyone got past chapter 19,when you have to kill that russian woman,i have tried everything, and can't do it,can someone please help as this has been doing my head in

malvin
February 6th, 2005, 20:00
Has anyone got past chapter 19,when you have to kill that russian woman,i have tried everything, and can't do it,can someone please help as this has been doing my head in

What I done was jumped over the roof top to the one she is standing and hide behide the brick wall. Make sure she is facing one way, then crep to the other side of the wall and fire 3 shots. Then she will be looking at the direction you fired at, crap to the other side and do the same. Repeat that method and you should be okay.

Gent
February 10th, 2005, 21:30
Ok Anyone having problems with this game ive put a link to a walkthrough/Game Guide to it Here (http://cheats.emulation64.com/getaway_black_monday_a.txt)

Also if you need any Cheat/Tips the link is Here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/914984.html
)