PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 07 Released

wraggster
October 7th, 2006, 01:41
New game released for the PSP in the UK:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000HG5LWE.02._PE14_OU02_SCMZZZZZZZ_V59178492_.jpg

Product Features

ENHANCED MANAGER MODE: Everything is real. Real money, youth player development, press and fan reaction. Immerse yourself completely in the world of a soccer manager. Train players to their ultimate fitness to earn selection to the first team. Transfer your Manager Mode career between PlayStation2 and PSP whether at home or on the road, 24/7. New this year create your own club.
FOOTBALL EMOTION: The crowds react to your performance. Goals and possession result in rousing chanting as momentum builds for your team but dips to a frustrated murmur if you're struggling.
IMPROVED GAMEPLAY: Passing and positioning have all been enhanced. Players jostle and collide realistically while trying to win balls. New ball physics accurately recreate bouncing, skidding and topspin. Signature moves and playing styles for the stars have been authentically captured.
SET PLAYS: Use the left analogue stick to apply topspin or backspin to the ball for more creative set plays and finesse shots.
NEW SHOOTING MECHANICS: Experience a more sophisticated shooting mechanic that gives you greater control for pin-point accuracy.
ADVANCED GOALKEEPER AI: Goalkeeper intelligence is authentic, with true-to-life reactions and a greater variety of deflections and saves.
SUPERSTAR CHALLENGE: Elevate your game to superstar status by replicating great performances by the game's biggest stars in the most exciting matches.
MINI-GAMES: Perfect your shooting skills in Wall Attack, where you shoot out blocks to take down the wall and boost your players' attributes for later use during the season in Manager Mode. An enhanced Juggling mini-game also affects player performance in Manager Mode.
MEDIA CENTER: Insert a Memory Stick to watch highlight videos, play your own music or customize your own soundtrack.
ONLINE EVERYWHERE: Never again miss any news with the ultimate sports ticker. While online, breaking news, live scores and results are delivered straight to your screen, 24/7.
COMPLETE AUTHENTICITY: FIFA 07 features 27 leagues from 20 nations. Over 510 teams are accurately represented with kits and badges

More Info at Amazon Uk (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fexec%2Fob idos%2FASIN%2FB000HG5LWE&tag=dcemu-21&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738)

hakibou24
October 7th, 2006, 02:12
my favorite psp game

The_It
October 7th, 2006, 02:30
99% of sports games are incredibly boring and generic... this one is one of them.

Vega
October 7th, 2006, 08:25
99% of sports games are incredibly boring and generic... this one is one of them.

Stereotype.

What games do you enjoy? Im sure lots of people would believe that your favourite genre of games is incredibly generic and boring too.

pibs
October 7th, 2006, 08:37
06 wus pretty fun, this surely atleast deserves a rent.
I think old unrealistic sports games are the best!

Haggisdodger
October 7th, 2006, 10:09
Said it before say it again this series is not a patch on the pro evo series. The game is just no challenge.

gdf
October 7th, 2006, 11:26
Said it before say it again this series is not a patch on the pro evo series. The game is just no challenge.
Goddamn right, FIFA isnt fit to clean the boots of pro evo. though i concede that fifa has improved, ea have really just made it more like pro evo. PES all the way!

dejkirkby
October 7th, 2006, 11:28
I like this better than last year's version, but I agree PES is better.

JKKDARK
October 7th, 2006, 14:23
You are strange. In other words, you don't like sports in real life :confused:

blackrave
October 7th, 2006, 18:11
I borrowed this from a friend of mine. FIFA 07 is a lot better than the previous versions, but when Winning Eleven 10 comes, it won't be as attractive anymore, I think. WE9 is still better than this, even though it hasn't got online mode.
The online mode is very fun and good made.
It's a bit choppy, bot in singleplayer and multiplayer, but quite good overall.
I would recommend waiting for WE10, as I think that will be better, but FIFA is a good football game as well.

The_It
October 7th, 2006, 18:13
You are strange. In other words, you don't like sports in real life :confused:

sports in real life are fine... I just think that kids shouldn't waste time plaing sports on a screen all the time, it is fine once in a while.

pt9087
October 7th, 2006, 19:28
hmm, lol i hate fifa games. pro evo!!!

juv3nal
October 8th, 2006, 00:40
we9 is better than this by far, but I'm playing this just because it has a career/manager mode.