PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Needs Your Help :)

wraggster
October 7th, 2006, 09:07
IVe said this a few times before but with so many new people coming to this site and the homebrew scene its a good thing to repeat it.

This community is a worldwide community with many of the worlds best homebrew coders on these forums and thousands upon thousands of great members.

Id like to be able to post every bit of Homebrew news i can find but being English it can put you at a disadvantage on a worldwide scale not to mention the fact that online translators are rubbish.

So if any of you see releases on Coders sites, forums etc then please post away in our Submit News forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117), our Submit news system is one of the easiest to use and once the news is verified and tidied up gets moved into the news forum its applicable for.

Coders reading this can also use our Submit news system to upload their releases too instead of using those crappy filesharing systems plus you get that important feedback which is always appreciated.

Also if you feel like writing an Article, Review, Preview or even an Interview then they can be submitted too. Basically we want it all :)

Thanks for listening

mesosade
October 7th, 2006, 09:10
well my new homebrew package is up i submitted the news but it didn'tmake it on the main page :(

splodger15
October 7th, 2006, 10:14
Takes a bit of time for front page

hack.fool
October 7th, 2006, 11:24
I'm posting from Italy..sometimes we had some minor homebrew release from our coders...
it's a pleasure to post news for a huge site like DcEmu..:D

dejkirkby
October 7th, 2006, 11:27
I'll post if I find any news.

luthor_70
October 7th, 2006, 13:05
> IVe said this a few times before but with so many new people coming to this site and the homebrew scene its a good thing to repeat it.

Wraggster, maybe you should first think about stopping your posts like the ones about pspone. Then there would be less people coming here for bullshit.

JKKDARK
October 7th, 2006, 14:18
I can post about emulators for pc.

Tetris999
October 7th, 2006, 23:20
yeah i do that stuff too mostly its about doing some Krazy stuff with your psp

Jpdeathblade
October 8th, 2006, 04:20
I got SMH, I got a beta ready with only 1 level (and it runs on 1.5!!!! not many SMM mods do)

I also got gpSP 07 that combines the fast and compatable versions into 1.

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 05:20
I do it all the time. But your to good wraggy you always have everything.

Nafogel
October 8th, 2006, 05:48
i dont know how you do it wraggs, dcemu always seems to be way ahead of the other sites in getting up-to-date news, thats why i always come here for the latest psp news. and way back in the day when i made flash selector dcemu was the ONLY site i uploaded it to. this site rocks!!!

mesosade
October 8th, 2006, 08:10
maybe he's a robot...:D

Vangar
October 8th, 2006, 09:21
I go to a fair few PSP websites, i'll upload news as I find it. I posted about some Dreamcast news and it got the front page, so why not PSP news ey? =P

ExcruciationX
October 8th, 2006, 17:21
Wraggster, maybe you should first think about stopping your posts like the ones about pspone. Then there would be less people coming here for bullshit.
Wraggster, isn't posting "bullshit". This emulator is real, and I am willing to fight anyone that says otherwise. I know this guy, he is a respectable man, and he wouldn't act like Pspupdates, with there damn UltraHLE PSP port fiasco, just to get more visitors.

mesosade
October 8th, 2006, 20:04
oh god i think we all remember that