View Full Version : TenisLUA v1.0

Unicorn
October 7th, 2006, 16:41
Its a game similar to the nice PSP Air Hockey. Im sure all of you will enjoy it. It comes from an Spanish coder, pucelano, one of the contributors in psp.scenebeta.com (http://psp.scenebeta.com) (a Spanish PSP community).

You can get more information here (http://psp.scenebeta.com/).

I can tell you that this game has three differents levels for difficulty, and one or two players can play it using the same PSP.

Enjoy!

Donwload has been atached.

http://beta.pesepe.com/biblioarchivosdrupal/fm_publicos/active/0/tenis.png

Edit: Screenshot has been added, I forgot to tell you that LUAPlayer is required.

S34MU5
October 7th, 2006, 16:53
cool. any screenshots?

Unicorn
October 7th, 2006, 17:03
Next time I will add it by myself ;-). I have also added some more information.

S34MU5
October 7th, 2006, 17:26
have u got a screenie of game play. so is it like pong?

Unicorn
October 7th, 2006, 18:18
That is, its similar to that, and has also features from PSP Air Hockey :-)

BrooksyX
October 7th, 2006, 19:22
sounds like somebody just edited the pictures from psp air hockey and is trying to pass it off as their own work.

wraggster
October 8th, 2006, 10:02
can anyone upload the files :)

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:06
The link is above wraggy

Unicorn
October 8th, 2006, 13:37
sounds like somebody just edited the pictures from psp air hockey and is trying to pass it off as their own work.

Take a look to LUA Code before posting that kind of things BigMace...You can check that its a completly different game.

I also can add that pucelano has been creating some really good tutorials talking about this game in our community, in order to try that more gamers start coding their own games...

Scene in PSP would be much more better if some persons could appreciate what is Homebrew, and what isnt...

I have attached the file, I hope that you will come here and post that you were wrong pal...

pucelano
October 8th, 2006, 15:10
If you are a good coder, you only have to see the code of both games. The codes are completely different. The games are different. Hockey is different to pong.
Your comments arenīt good for PSP Homebrew community.

In Spain there are very good coders too (not me, this is my first game) like Dark_AleX. You must know it.

I only look respect for my work.

(Sorry my english)

mr_nick666
October 8th, 2006, 19:14
If you are a good coder, you only have to see the code of both games. The codes are completely different. The games are different. Hockey is different to pong.
Your comments arenīt good for PSP Homebrew community.

In Spain there are very good coders too (not me, this is my first game) like Dark_AleX. You must know it.

I only look respect for my work.

(Sorry my english)

Its good to have you on the homebrew train Pucelano :D Im thinking (if I ever get any time!) of learning LUA :p Your English was perfectly understandable by the way and I bet you'll get your apology! ;)