PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst game console Of all times

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 07:15
Ok i just will like to know what people think. My vote for worst counsil of all times will be the Nintendo Virtual Boy

Destroyer699
October 8th, 2006, 07:17
I second that vote.

Tetris999
October 8th, 2006, 08:11
i uhhh uhhhh uhh THIRD THAT VOTE

kando
October 8th, 2006, 09:19
my vote? the original GameBoy Advance with absolutely no backlight /rofl.

that or the Atari Jaguar with 25+ buttons on the controller hahahaha

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:09
The atari jaguar that was another disapointing one.

dejkirkby
October 8th, 2006, 10:23
The Panasonic 3DO.
The Atari Lynx.
Sega Game Gear.
Gizmondo.

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:26
Man you went all out but the link and GG arent counsels there hand helds. LOL . I still have all the ones you mentioned dejkikby. Hey the 3DO had a great SF2 Game

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:28
gamegear was awsome! it was so much better than the gameboy at the time...i still play my gg emu for shining force 2 =)

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:29
so what is your vote for worst then kando

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:32
regis, im gonna have to go w/ Atari Jaguar as my final answer....just looking at that controller makes me giggle like a school girl :D

dejkirkby
October 8th, 2006, 10:39
Ok, then since all my choices were dogged. LOL
I chose the 32X

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:43
hehe dang 3DO lovers always gotta defend their precious console :p

dejkirkby
October 8th, 2006, 10:49
I'm not saying the 3DO didn't have good potential, but it was hardly realised though.
Wasn't there one called the CD-I too? I remember that blowed.

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:54
wow cd-i yea i remember that one too....yea its the lack of support that kills them...sadly the prices still arent low enough for me to buy a 3do/jaguar, but eventually id like to own a small piece of history...

failed experiments, perhaps, but they were ahead of their time....if only they were more widely supported w/ games/accessories/availability/pricing.

the dreamcast could have kept going, i think....

ßüboni¢ $oñic
October 8th, 2006, 12:40
X'Eye, Neptune, anything made by tiger and i used to go to this fancy daycare were there was a NES. Even after blowing the games they'd hardly work. I hated the fragilbility.

Shilo
October 8th, 2006, 18:50
No one likes the virtual boy :( I think that it may not be the best console in the world, but it had some awesome games like Mario Tennis, Galatic Pinball, and Teleroboxer. And even if it gives you a head ache and makes you sick, thats half the fun :D.

But, out of all the consoles that I own, I have to go with the Sega Pico being the worst console ever if that even counts as a game console. Here is a wikipedia article on it, Sega Pico (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Pico)

Malksta
October 8th, 2006, 18:55
sega pico..

Video_freak
October 8th, 2006, 19:00
I'd have to say the NES. JK LOL! :p

My REAL vote goes to....... Virtual Boy too.

JKKDARK
October 8th, 2006, 19:01
The Panasonic 3DO.
The Atari Lynx.
Sega Game Gear.
Gizmondo.
Please, don't say stupid things. GameGear was awesome. Great titles.
I'm sure that you are a nintendo fanboy ;)

Anyway, foir me: 3DO, Atari Jaguar and comodore 64

The Hombrew Hunter
October 8th, 2006, 19:51
Everyone has their opinions, Ass. ER, JKK.

....I'd say that the worst consoles of all time were ones I've never heard of...most of 'em. But TurboGrafix 16 was SEXAY! PCEngine in Japan.

Virtual boy was AWESOME! I still play Red Alert, Mario Tennis, and Wario Land on mine!

ninja9393
October 8th, 2006, 19:56
Ok i just will like to know what people think. My vote for worst counsil of all times will be the Nintendo Virtual Boy Nintendo Virtual Boy sucked

JKKDARK
October 8th, 2006, 20:03
I don't know why, but I saw a shop here selling virtual boy games. It was so strange.. and they don't look like second hand :confused:

gunntims0103
October 8th, 2006, 20:50
OMG!!!!!!!! i had a SEGA PIKO!!!! worst system........is there a emulator for it on the psp........lmao

SSaxdude
October 8th, 2006, 23:27
3DO and the Jag had some good games actually, I recently got addicted into emulating "dead" consoles. Sega Pico, one of my cousins had one, isn't really a console. It's more of one of those kids games that teaches them stuff.

My vote goes to the CD-I, I cannot think of one good game for it.

Flickerdart
October 9th, 2006, 01:00
It's between the Virtual Boy, which blinded you, the Atari 7800 which caused the Video Game crash and the Gozmondo which was made as a scam by the swedish mafia.

JKKDARK
October 9th, 2006, 01:22
OMG!!!!!!!! i had a SEGA PIKO!!!! worst system........is there a emulator for it on the psp........lmao
sega pico is not really a video game console. It is for 3-8 years old kids ;)

Cap'n 1time
October 9th, 2006, 03:45
in that case, the leapfrog.. the games are just too ****ing hard.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 03:50
in that case, the leapfrog.. the games are just too ****ing hard.
Nice one 1timeuser. LOL nice new name:D

ExcruciationX
October 9th, 2006, 04:02
My least favorite console... it would have to be the Sega pico, that thing look's terrible!

Shilo
October 9th, 2006, 04:30
Virtual boy was AWESOME! I still play Red Alert, Mario Tennis, and Wario Land on mine!

About time someone other than me likes the good ol' Virtual Boy :D

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 04:44
I loved it more than my f00king SNES games before I got Super Mario All Stars and...star fox *licks lips*.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 04:47
Man i ratter play mi 3DO any day of the week. But its good to see it has some fan base. Dont get me wrong i have it the virtual boy but its in the box like new.

SnesR0X
October 12th, 2006, 08:31
Saturn is the worst console i've ever played, not that it is the worst console out there, virtual boy looks the worst:D

ACID
October 12th, 2006, 09:40
Wow snesrox you really didnt like the saturn i though that was a very good counsil. I really though most of the response where goign to be the 3DO , Virtual Boy , & the Jaguar

JKKDARK
October 13th, 2006, 19:42
Saturn is the worst console i've ever played, not that it is the worst console out there, virtual boy looks the worst:D

Nice joke. mm You are a Nintendo fanboy *or* you don't have any idea about Saturn :P