PDA

View Full Version : wow thats awsome! and i cought it too!

kando
October 8th, 2006, 09:52
kando
DCEmu Regular

wphew! its 4:52 AM here and i managed to catch that before i posted something else....thats a historical moment!!

:D :D

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 09:59
Ok whats this post about?

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:00

O.O hehe

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:07
Whats so speciall about 420

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:08
its a special number....

its actually the police code for something related to mary jane.

those who know what 420 means will appreciate it more unfortunatly =p

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:10
Sorry no D**GS here and officer in the USA army for a long time and bussines owner.

Kramer
October 8th, 2006, 10:13
hey where do you live Kando?

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:18
usa...jersey.

/salute acidburn

but if you do some historical research the only reason mary jane is a "drug" is cuz some ppl w/ power created illusions of mass hysteria from getting "high"....but by the time it was all discredited, the general population said the hell w/ it if the government says it should be illegal it should be illegal....

i mean hell you got the laguardia report and then the report nixon had done on "it"...either discredited or discarded because it disproved all of their claims about the dangers of "it"...

i mean hell, i think things that kill ppl should be illegal....cigarettes....alcohol....guns....but i never heard of...well, you know what...killing anyone.

:) just some intellectual thoughts on my end.

dejkirkby
October 8th, 2006, 10:20
If it's illegal, then it's illegal. Debating the why's and wherefors doesn't change it.

ACID
October 8th, 2006, 10:22
Im very familiar with it. Before retiring from the army i desonorably discharged many GI's and i understand its medisinall perposes also.

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:23
did you know having a slide going into a pool in your own backyard in jersey is illegal...cuz u can get a skin rash if its dry...

if you just obey every law and not ask "why" or to logically and clearly be able to show why it should/shouldn't be a law, you are just doing what your told....i dont like doing that unless i understand why.

and acid: i got nothin but respect for ya, i hope this innocent conversation won't put me on ur sh*tlist :)

Kramer
October 8th, 2006, 10:39
usa...jersey.

Just thought you lived in Perth because it's the exact same time where you are except its at night not day I didnt notice the a.m;)

kando
October 8th, 2006, 10:42
Just thought you lived in Perth because it's the exact same time where you are except its at night not day I didnt notice the a.m;)

hehehehe well good evening to you, good morning to me :P i got work in t minus 6 hours....cant sleep ><

but yea, a.m. p.m.....woudl have been much easier saying "5:41 night" and "12:00 day". /shrug

then again, as my teacher said, we should try metric time/calender....100 minutes in an hour, 100 seconds in a minute, 10 hours in a day, 10 days a week, 10 months a year...=)