PDA

View Full Version : MMSPlus 1.1 Master System and Game Gear emulator for the PSP.

wraggster
October 8th, 2006, 13:28
Brunni has released a New version of his Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator for the PSP, heres whats new about this release

- Added VGM support for the menu ( VGMs are SMS music files )
- Added VGM GD3 tag support
- Added Screenshot option. Screenshots will be saved as png to a MMSPlus folder in Photo.
- Major GUI update
- Disabled returning to game after choosing exit from the menu. Previously after choosing exit from the menu it would show the last game loaded briefly before returning to the xmb.
- A number of minor bug fixes

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bah
October 8th, 2006, 14:13
Thanks for the update Brunni, this is without a doubt the best sms emu imho.

Still playing through wonder boy 3 :)

JKKDARK
October 8th, 2006, 14:41
Nice release :)

valar
October 8th, 2006, 15:00
this emulator works great! the interface is cute.it's a good job.

Veskgar
October 8th, 2006, 15:17
I very much appreciate this emulator. Thanks for the great update. Great emulators are what make the PSP better and better.

mr_nick666
October 8th, 2006, 19:26
The best SMS/GG emulator just got better! :D Great work - It rocks being able to play all the good old stuff again! :p

StealthCP
October 8th, 2006, 19:40
Nice timing :p

I'm to give this emulator to a friend in school tomorrow - your update will be a nice surprise.. he'll probably be the first person in the country to use it :D

coffinbirth
October 17th, 2006, 09:05
Heya! First post:} Too bad It's problem..... Does anyone else have a problem with this not showin all the roms???? The first time i loaded this up, I went to ROMS and scrolled down and once it got to the "E's" it went back to the top of the list. This is right around 150 roms....Soooo, i decided to seperate them, ROMS1, ROMS2, etc. ROMS2 worked just fine, it contained roms E-J. So i thought this would work.....Then I tried the ROMS3 folder, HARD CRASH:..................( And again, HARD CRASH:......( Soooooooo, I decided to nix that idea and just dumped them all in the MMSPLUS folder. But it still only lets me see around 150 roms!!!!!! What gives? Any advice? Thanx in advance!

ACID
October 17th, 2006, 09:51
Thaks for the great release brunni. This is the equivalent of the snestyl me thats how good i think it is and will be with your work.

NickPresta
November 21st, 2006, 01:01
Forgive my ignorance. Will this run on 2.80? Is there some sort of guide that explains this stuff?

bah
November 27th, 2006, 07:34
It should work fine through the new Eloader (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psp-eloaders-42663.html) on 2.80, this emu is definitely worth your time giving it a shot.

If you run into any troubles the readme files cant help you with, give me a PM.

Hyper-Beaner
April 18th, 2007, 23:24
This doesn't work on 3.30.. I'm sad.

factor remix
April 18th, 2007, 23:41
3.30 OE-A or Normal 3.30 made by Sony?

drchoihui
April 23rd, 2007, 21:40
Great but there is a bug that the sram save will be lost after selecting "Reset SMS" in the File menu.

My phantasy star save is lost after reset the emulator.

SpooForBrains
April 24th, 2007, 01:29
Hm, was not aware of this emu, will have to give it a shot. Have a sudden jonesing to play The Ninja ...

mixx5000
October 1st, 2008, 00:45
Does it work with the slim-model?