PDA

View Full Version : Best Next Generation system?

mnuhaily22
October 8th, 2006, 18:20
What do you guys think, what is gonna be the best next generation console, the PS3, the Wii, or are you guys gonna stick with the x-box 360, I am just curious because I haven't even made up my mind yet, but so far I like how the PS3 is shaping up, but then again, that new idea Wii is providing looks pretty cool. How is it gonna be not holding a controller, but instead a remote like devise??? So, what do you guys think?:confused: ?:confused: ?

JKKDARK
October 8th, 2006, 18:33
Wii ;)

The Hombrew Hunter
October 8th, 2006, 18:37
The W and the i and the i.

Whazzat spell?

Twatiati.

Or, without the Ts or As...

WII!

Malksta
October 8th, 2006, 18:37
Wii Wii Wii!

...Wii...

Shilo
October 8th, 2006, 18:38
The Wii, by far, will be the best next gen console :D

stotheamuel
October 8th, 2006, 20:08
Hmm if you can afford the ps3.. go for it!

the xbox 360 is only 50 dollars more than the wii so... idk

Accordion
October 8th, 2006, 21:28
strictly speeking i think the ps3 is the ONLY next gen console.

360 and Wii are both last gen hardware.

although i have preordered a Wii (which i will always call a "revolution" as i hate the real name)

BrooksyX
October 8th, 2006, 21:39
Xbox 360 for two reasons:

GEARS OF WAR and HAL0 3.

ninja9393
October 8th, 2006, 21:56
wii

SSaxdude
October 8th, 2006, 23:17
Here's the breakdown of what I think:
Xbox 360: best games, great graphics, best online
Wii: most innovate, great games, ok online, best price
PS3: best graphics, good games, great online

I won't get into any negatives because I don't want this to end up in one huge debate. In the end, I think all will be good at something. Each will be different and I think each will have a large following.

I don't think the Wii will be the greatest console ever (but it'll be great nonetheless,) or that the PS3 will make the other two look bad.

The Hombrew Hunter
October 9th, 2006, 05:13
Here's the breakdown of what I think:
Xbox 360: best games, great graphics, best online
Wii: most innovate, great games, ok online, best price
PS3: best graphics, good games, great online

I won't get into any negatives because I don't want this to end up in one huge debate. In the end, I think all will be good at something. Each will be different and I think each will have a large following.

I don't think the Wii will be the greatest console ever (but it'll be great nonetheless,) or that the PS3 will make the other two look bad.

Actually, I'd have to say the Wii has the best Online, considering it's the ONLY free one. I think.

The wii will also, inevitably, have the best games, considering you have to do things to play them. Such as sword slashing with the remote.

gunntims0103
October 9th, 2006, 05:15
at first i would have said ps3 but now im leaning more toward the wii

ICE
October 9th, 2006, 05:17
wii. i will NEVER pay for online gaming and i can wait until 07 for the first wii game to be online. ps3 is WAY overpriced and as some microsoft guy said you could buy a 360 and a wii and still be $50 less than a ps3.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 06:30
I have to say WII

pibs
October 9th, 2006, 06:36
ps3 ima say, since wii is just a upgraded gc.

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 06:40
Yeah Wii is where it's at and not because of the price either you SonyFanboy's.

ps3 ima say, since wii is just a upgraded gc.

dont start fool:p
the PS3 is just an upgraded PS2 according to your logic.

pibs
October 9th, 2006, 06:45
haha wii is cool and all but im just pissed off that they didn't call it revolution....sry to make fun of ur wii kramer ;D i just said ps3 because of the stuff it has under the hood.

off topic but is the wii gona have the graphics by ATI?

Kramer
October 9th, 2006, 06:52

yep it is

dejkirkby
October 9th, 2006, 07:23
I'm going for the Wii. I think this is gonna prove you don't need to be the fastest, most powerful or most expensive console to win. In fact, the DS has already proved that, this is gonna reitarate it.

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 07:25
haha wii is cool and all but im just pissed off that they didn't call it revolution....sry to make fun of ur wii kramer ;D i just said ps3 because of the stuff it has under the hood.

Stuff under the hood dont mean much unless developers are able to use it with the games witch i dont think will happen fully just yet.:D

Cap'n 1time
October 9th, 2006, 08:23
Wii will likely be the only machine i buy, I am too old to be shelling out several hundred dollars for video games.. plus I have always liked nintendos style.

extremeplayer
October 9th, 2006, 11:26
I think the Wii makes the race but I prefer PS3!

mnuhaily22
October 9th, 2006, 11:35
Thanks guys, looks like Wii will win it, will preorder it in a couple of weeks, but the PS3 will also be preordered by me, just for the awesome graphics, and common', you can't miss of on GTA, can you???