PDA

View Full Version : DevHook: Screen\Video Capture Module v0.3 + SVC Player

wraggster
October 8th, 2006, 19:27
AdePSP (http://z10.invisionfree.com/CheatSync_Forums/index.php?showtopic=98&view=getnewpost) released a new version of his Devhook Screenshot and Video Capture program. Heres the release info:

I've made a minor change to this module for DevHook... It now saves GIF files in the /PSP/PHOTO/SVCPlayer folder... Why you ask...? Because the major update here is the new SVC Player application that allows you to playback the GIF videos you capture straight from your PSP (this can be done in normal size or fullscreen mode)...

The player is also skinable and a good selection of the best skins posted on various forums are included but feel free to make and share your own... See the additional information in the readme.txt file...

To load the player on your PSP simply navigate to the Memory Stick menu and run the SVC Player app with the following icon,

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Video_freak
October 8th, 2006, 19:28
Nice! I love this app! :)

toto
October 8th, 2006, 19:44
this one has an installer; wraggster, please, use it so we can have good animated screenshots of PS1P; you're the only one who can do that!

sroon
October 8th, 2006, 19:53
Il have to agree with toto buuut if you dont want to then thats kewl Wreggy!
btw it sure is hard to use this but tiys good!

( O ) ( O )

Mr. Shizzy
October 8th, 2006, 19:59
So can I jjust install this one over the top of the last one. Or do I need to reinstall everything?
Much thanks to AdePSP for this. The homebrew scene has been asking for something like this for a long time. And the updates are appreciated lots. :D

toto
October 8th, 2006, 20:01
Yes it truely a GREAT homebrew!!

S34MU5
October 8th, 2006, 20:16
can u use this on 1.5?
or dus it have to be use on devhook???
coz i wana record my customized things etc.

Hungry Horace
October 8th, 2006, 20:28
i used the old version of this to make a rather nice contact-box for my MySpace page!

features Horace Goes Skiing of course!

cool app. nice to see an update. shame about the slowdown. hehe.

splodger15
October 8th, 2006, 21:28
This is good

Video_freak
October 9th, 2006, 00:16
can u use this on 1.5?
This works with Devhook, so it should work with Devhook on 2.71...

Cloudhunter
October 9th, 2006, 00:31
This works with Devhook, so it should work with Devhook on 2.71...

You can also run the 1.5 from the flash using devhook, so it should work.

Cloudy

PSPdemon
October 9th, 2006, 01:31
yea...i tried that though...i cant seem to get it to work..... can anyone help me?

i would love to record my PSP Mods so people can see what im up to and how its running :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Nookadum
October 9th, 2006, 01:58
This is one of the best tools I've seen made for Devhook. :) Thanks for this!

Veskgar
October 9th, 2006, 03:59
What a great day for PSP homebrew this turned out to be. I was just thinking that things were slowing down and then comes today.

This is an awesome project and I am very thankful for it. Great job!

ACID
October 9th, 2006, 04:40
can u use this on 1.5?
Yes you can as long as you have devhook installed.:eek:

Mr. Shizzy
October 9th, 2006, 07:14
I wonder, could this .prx be loaded as a custom firmware mod? (I might try and let you guys know, but I won't have time to tonight, I'm exausted from work) So if anyone has tried please do post your results. :)

ADePSP
October 9th, 2006, 15:21
I wonder, could this .prx be loaded as a custom firmware mod? (I might try and let you guys know, but I won't have time to tonight, I'm exausted from work) So if anyone has tried please do post your results. :)

I'm reliably informed that it does work with custom firmware...

four_add
October 9th, 2006, 15:40
can i do this while running devhook 0.46 + RunUmd with 2.5/2.6 firmware required games? (in the dh folder, theres no folder for 2.00 and above firmware dump)

Squidman
October 9th, 2006, 20:35
can i do this while running devhook 0.46 + RunUmd with 2.5/2.6 firmware required games? (in the dh folder, theres no folder for 2.00 and above firmware dump)

in ur 'dh' folder? just put the firmware number, and remove the decimal......

ex.

FW2.00: 200 (<-- 200 as folder name)

FW2.60: 260 (<-- 260 as folder name)

FW 271: 271 (<-- 271 as folder name)

then after u get that annoyance taken care of....just DL or dump the firmware urself...happy happy joy joy!

MikeDX
October 9th, 2006, 20:36
now s!ms can do some more screenshots lol

mr_nick666
October 10th, 2006, 09:59
yea...i tried that though...i cant seem to get it to work..... can anyone help me?

i would love to record my PSP Mods so people can see what im up to and how its running :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Did you turn it on in Devhook? - I know it sounds stupid but its set to snapshot by default! :o .. (I use a GUI version of Devhook too which makes everything prettier and easier! :D ) Get in touch if you need help ;)

Mr. Shizzy
October 10th, 2006, 10:37
I'm reliably informed that it does work with custom firmware...

ADePSP- I didn't know you were a forum member. I think I owe you a big thank you! :D This mod is totally awesome! Thank you sooooo much for the time and effort you spent on this. It is very much appreciated !!! :)

PS: I'm really glad to hear this prx can be loaded with custom firmware. :D This is so cool... :D

EDIT: OK. I tried it, and it works! :D It will record my 1.5 XMB. :D Does anyone know how this could be used to record homebrew? I haven't got it to do that yet.